who is this

he lives in etc etc
open secret

Misabella Oner.

someone wanted the pics of her with the dude
1/2

Ill finish that off for you friend
>this is the real herman the one and only the gay pedo fag

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Time for /elle/

she isn't white so it shouldn't trigger whitebois

isabela moner fag

well, it wasn't me.

Mommy is here, boys.

the heck... she just got blacked. why should i keep living??

I wish Disney had used her more

where did you get those

henlo lads

herman...you are pretending to be me now...now thats autism lol

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

more Dormer

omfg i would smell her asshole for the rest of my life

you shouldnt

>Mommy is here
That isn't Hayley Atwell

Catch my email m8? :)

I took them before I bent her over, you jelly whiteboi?

Nice try herman
>this is the real herman the one and only the gay pedo fag

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

i´m not that guy, sorry user

Herman right here

pick one Sup Forums

i like this pasta too
YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

>wanting to touch smelly pussy
what are you a fag?

thi

>triggered herman detected

i own you herman, you bite too easy you autistic fucktard

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

>Implying I'd let a negro stop me from fucking whoever I wanted
I think saying you wouldn't fuck a woman that's been with a black guy is retarded. If you were a real man you'd aim to fuck to fuck her better than any nigger. But of course, those stormcucks know they're degenerate wastrels so they think that by saying they wouldn't fuck a girl who's blacked is really just an excuse for their forced celibacy.

don't fuck with me mtf

Im herman? no you're herman you fucking loser

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

she looks tall

Damn, that look is pure sex.

Herman il leave you and your split personalities alone now, time to go watch clear and present danger and smoke some weed, dont forget to take your meds, ps its good to see you aint posting kids tonight (specially that ugly kenzi bitch)

i dunno i don't think its as good as the herman one
too obvious, the herman pasta is a lot more nuanced and unique

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im diamonds kik me @ anonceleb98, im herman btw ;;)

Woah woah wait last week they said his name was like Robert or john I'm confused as shit now

can we stop talking about that herman dude and focus on the fucking girls...damn

herman detected
open secret
etc etc

I agree its artwork

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

this is even better

name a girl

nice try herman

wanna meet her so bad

Camila Cabello

5'8" or 5'9"

I can bet she only fuck with black guys LOL

Wheres herman? i want to fight him

>the look she gives me before she sits her full weight on my face and smothers me unconscious for misbehaving

Moar Sierra McCormick

>herman spammer

there you go

No you're herman

You're telling me the retarded troll comments are being posted by a retarded troll?

have you watched her music videos and other singing stuff? she really has a nice mouth

you mean a nice voice?

goddammit, this makes me diamonds

omg at least five dicks can please that ass

voice? there is sound?

Can I do both user?

proceed.

lol she's hot

only one and the other will see

and cute as fuck

Like she'd watch and masturbate?

herman your nemesis has gone, learn to read you can go back to talking to yourself now, posting children and acting like a faggot

exactly.

YES DOVEY

>starship troopers image.jpg

Fine with me. That's one step from joining in.

the one and only

ready for me

97 / 53 / 20 / 3

hi herman