Should cannabis be rolled with tobacco or without?

Should cannabis be rolled with tobacco or without?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18855154
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

without.

You smoke chop. Thats on you. I smoke weed on its own

depending on how expensive it is around your place

tastes better without i guess but using tobacco will let u use your weed more effectivly, like nothing gets wasted and it burns better. never really rolled pure tho. you can also just use a little bit tobacco or a mild tobacco

you can also boil your tobacco, dry it (use the water to kill grass in your neighbour's garden or something like that, don't drink it) and then it'll be way less toxic and way less tastefull, good for joints

>only proper response is without
>people who do don't know what they're talking about

UK fag here. literally everybody put tobacco in their joints here. people just think you're wasting weed if you smoke it pure

Speaking from a strictly health-oriented perspective, don't use tobacco with weed.

>www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1556086415324710
>www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08958370802187296

>I find it hip to dislike tobacco, it's just so gross and bad for you and the cigarette companies are scum

If this is you, you're a limp wristed faggot. Weed is more powerful when mixed, that's literally all there is to it.

I smoke blunts so putting tobacco in would be stupid imo

depends how much weed you have, the more filler you have the less weed you'll waste while its burning and you're not smoking

>Weed is more powerful when mixed, that's literally all there is to it.

>people just think you're wasting weed if you smoke it pure

Why? How?

Y'all some 15 yr old idiots don't know shit about weed. So if I mix weed with my tobacco while my tobacco be more potent?

>Its better when injected into dick
>that's all there is to it!

Nah, you roll it straight and smoke it straight. Like a straight man fag.

Think I'mma roll a spliff rn just to smile at you proles.

The only reason it's mixed with tobacco is because it burns better, that's all there is to it.

and even that is debatable

Nothing but crack is to be mixed with tobacco. I'm not even mad cuz if y'all smoked the weed I did . This my post. No need to chop it. Straight from Cali.

can confirm. also uk fag and it's so so rare to meet someone who doesn't mix tobacco with weed in a joint. not me tho i vape mine.

Yeah, depending on the "drieness" of the weed probably. But otherwise no matter how you look at it, it burns better with tobacco due to it's structure.
So many words, so little meaning.

Without. Never corrupt the fine quality of Cannabis.

What? Now smoking tobacco is equal to injecting a drug into your dick? See what I mean? These people are over the top.

Bullshit. Nicotine gives a very strong buzz along with the weed high.

If you want a nicotine buzz smoke a blunt.

Alright finally a response that explains itself.
So yeah, that in addition. Supposedly I didn't consider that since I smoke tobacco on a daily basis so I don't really feel it.

I've heard of people doing this, but never in my life have I seen anyone blending tobacco and weed together.

mixing tobacco with it doesn't magically make the weed stronger you bunch of retards where the fuck did you go to school?

stoned from weed + slight head rush from nicotine apparently equals a fuck ton of morons thinking their weed has suddenly increased potency

Are you ever not angry?

Get my niggah

Done, and smoked. Little did it matter that there was tobacco mixed in to spare weed. Time for candy and Rocket League.

Nobody is literally saying it changes the power of the weed, it's just a stronger effect when mixed. What a raging, spastic lunatic.

Where the fuck do you get vapable weed user?

Wonderful people to try and have a conversation with, huh?

Vaporisators, kinda like vapes but they just burn the weed.

All weed is vapable you silly nig. You just need a vape that works with dry herb, like PAX or some shit.

all weed is vapable? i don't understand this question

They claimed it to stretch the weed out which is bullshit.

All weed is vapable weed you dumbass

Any bid is vapeable stupid. Its a device they use to smoke the pot. Here in Cali we use backwoods and swhishers

Depends on what u like, dont be a bitch about it if people smoke it with tobacco.

I've always found it weird to mix. Nicotine gets you hyper and stimulated and weed is supposed to relax you. Doesn't the weed just enhance the stimulating effect of nicotine?

>Here in Cali
>we
ha no
mostly niggers/nigger equivalents
like user

>smokes tobacco, the literal drug of the people
>everyone else is working class

How do you want to feel?

only if you're from Oakland or some other nig-tier city. everyone else in the state has moved on to shatter and electronic pens.

without, if it's too strong then just buy cheaper less potent weed

Without, always. Although you've already gone and fucked it up by rolling it. Glass or bust, user. A piece will let you conserve your bud more efficiently and give a cleaner taste/smoke. Joints taste fuckin gross.

10% max

Why would you waste bud with tobacco?

A blunt a day keeps me sane

yea my cousin came back from teaching in south africa for like 6 years and always rolled joints with tobacco also, like would smoke a joint with us and everyone afterward would be like da fuck? was that rolled with tobacco, live in florida, dont really see it here, more people mixing coke and stuff rolling "dirty blunts"

If I want to get a little high, I don't need a pure joint, so why roll a pure one?
If I mix it with tobacco I can still smoke and entire "joint" without having to smoke so much weed. I want to smoke an entire joint because I like the whole "ritual" around it.

If I roll a pure one I will have to put it out in the middle which is just inconvenient

Amsterdam here, everybody I know puts tobacco in it here too. only sometimes we roll a pure one but that's rare

Very bad for your lungs, but as long as you don't use the filter (this will rob you of THC) it's fine to do it occasionally

I wont smoke your weed if theres tobacco in it, Im fucking allergic to something in there. I puke at just the taste of cigarettes.

on that note, im never going to a party in the UK

anybody know what kind of herbs or whatever you can use as a filler to mix with weed or hash instead of cigs? don't want to smoke pure and I prefer to smoke without tobacco too.

95% weed , 5% tobacco.

It simply burn better and doesn't need you to light it up every 2 minute

Inb4 learn to roll
Unless you smoke some dry shit it doesn't stay lit the whole joint

learn to roll faggot

Why would I ever smoke anything but properly dried shit?

use a grinder, even da nice sticky nugs will roll out smooth if ya grind em

with.

found the nigger

i like it dirty

I partake of lots of shatter, but sometimes I smear some on a rollie and enjoy that

Its the pesticides b/ro

I smoke with a lot of people who don't smoke tobacco so they don't like it and it always kills them.

depends if you like it that way or not. personally i do not use tobacco. that stuff'll kill ya

I am not really that big a fan of concentratesome but I will buy them sometimes. I do the same thing, after a dab I'll wipe whatevers left on my dabber on my bugler.

Has no one here seen the study where it shows that bud burns more evenly with tobacco can't remember the exact science but it leads to ~30% more thc being released/not wasted etc. I if fine it I'll post it like

zero terbaccy

Ayyy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18855154
Any elitist bud purists can fuck off, it doesn't matter and it's all down to preference
There's also studies indicating that smoking with tobacco also helps with memory and shit, basically reducing brain fog so you won't be so monged

I guess it's all about personnal taste anons. I do know to roll , IMO the best weed is the weed that get the perfect dry while you own it! Not the one you buy already dry that'll end up straight up bad! Also , a grinder is a stoner best friend and on that I do agree

Inb4 pre-grinded weed. It's kief

if you grind it good, it burns well

if you don't vape, you're an idiot

vapes are so fucking shite. Ive used a few before and they do fuck all. just don't be a pussy and smoke like everybody else

doesn't matter
but you will most likely get addicted to the tobacco

Did you try the mods? Those are a terrible idea if you don't know what you're doing. And fwiw I think if you get the right one it's worth it. You can get pretty baked and even get high eating the leftover bud. Now I normally only smoke when with other people.

no thanks, i don't want fucked up lungs, i'm a runner... vapes and edibles for me, that's the way to go for those of you who care about your temples

Your call, but blunts can be addictive even if you don't smoke everyday.

>
>>Here in Cali
>>we
>ha no
>mostly niggers/nigger equivalents
>like user
This.

Depends on the situation.

>smoking alone, use tobacco or just have a bowl.

>group of friends, just weed. Get everyone equally baked.

Tobacco only if you don't wanna use a lot of weed but tbh just weed is way better forget tobacco

No.

without you euro fags

>literally everybody

I'm from the UK, I never have and never will put tobacco in joints. I don't like the taste or the buzz it gives, I prefer weed on it's own and so I smoke weed on it's own.

It is "literally" a matter of personal preference unless one happens to be addicted to tobacco. In my personal experience the only people I have heard say that it is a "waste of weed" to roll pure are people who are addicted to tobacco and thus like to smoke more frequently.

blunts are for niggers use a pipe

UK fag here as well.

My boyfriend always rolls with tobacco in joints (yes I'm a faggot), I fucking hate it but he tells me it's so that the tobacco burns rather than the weed i.e. more efficient.

I made him do it once without and I felt way better with it but he coughed like a little bitch the whole time.

Does tobacco really help with burning / efficiency? Can we do without?

either way is fine by me as long as the tobacco isn't shit tier....Drum tastes really good.

What I've noticed is that tobacco just helps it stay lit, so you don't have to keep relighting it. If you can roll a half decent joint with no tobacco, it will burn just as well as one without when you take a toke. In my opinion it's not really a reason, smoke the way you enjoy the most, that's the point.

The tobacco has chemicals in it and is chopped in a way that it burns better, a joint with tobacco tends to burn alot more evenly assuming it was mixed properly.

I only ever mix if I'd only have a half a joint without tobacco.
I mid just to kill off small amounts. Usually use those after sex for a complete relax

I don't really wanna get cancer 'cos my boyfriend finds tobacco more efficient though.

Update. I asked him

He said:

"So we don't have to roll twice or three times as much weed, if there was no tobacco but only the same amount of weed I usually put in then the spliff will be really short and quick to smoke. Tobacco is used as "filling""

Thoughts people? I'm not convinced.

Without, but the bloody Netherlands made weed so potent in Europe, so we have to mix something in. Which is mostly Tobacco.

Fuck you Netherlands, I want my old style 5% THC weed back.