Say hello to your new USDA's top scientist (despite not being an actual scientist)

Say hello to your new USDA's top scientist (despite not being an actual scientist).

fuck off libtard - for worshiping at the altar of large government you sure don't know shit about political appointments. Here's a science experiment for you - drink Clorox, take copious notes about your feelings.

>haha, libtard!
Seriously, the bootlicking from degenerate fucks like you are why the political situation in the U.S. is a joke.

Now go ahead; fuck off right back to your 'totally-not-gay' trap and feet threads.

Also, I'm not a liberal.

>(despite not being an actual scientist).
Good! Drain the science swamp!

MAGA! Suck it, snowflake!

>large government
I thought it was Republicans that loved large governments, considering they never reduce them.

>snowflake
First loss.

>science swamp

>Also, I'm not a liberal.
Just a cuckold then?

Bill Nye and Al Gore aren't scientists either but you worship them.

Muh 'science'

>oh no, he said "cuck(old)"
No, just someone who isn't into licking the boots of rich old farts.

I had hoped you types would have at least increased your vocabulary by now. It's not October anymore.

Which party forced health insurance on us? Which party forced bakeries to make cakes? Which party tried to ban large soda in MY? Which party is trying to give jail time for using the wrong gender pronoun in CA? Which party wants more taxes to be taken from the successful? Which party wants government to pay for food, housing, education, medicine, and more?
Hint: it's the Democrats for all of the above.

I trust them about scientific topics more than I do some fat fuck who thinks the earth is a 5,000 year old disc.

Also, I'm pretty sure Bill Nye is more qualified *about* scientific topics than you despite his stances on sex and gender.

So you prefer performing analingus for the unwashed dred-headed bernsters? Good luck getting that taste out of your mouth - but seriously, try Clorox.

Yeah, and the Republicans have been *so merciful* to the working citizen, right? Neither of the factions give a shit about you.

Bill Nye is an engineer so he's no more qualified than any other non scientist. In fact, he won't even say there are 2 genders like he did in his past videos. And I'm neither fat nor do I think the earth is 5000 years old.

>no rebuttal
>resort to violent sexual imagery and recommending potential suicide
Again, you types are a joke.

I never said they do. I was proving that Democrats are the biggest offenders. At least Trump and my governor are trying to lower my taxes only to be blocked by liberals.

Engineers are *applied* scientists, meaning they actually apply theories instead of just thinking about them (as would a pragmatist). Also, Bill Nye himself is considered both an engineer and a science-communicator.

Also, I wasn't talking about you being fat or believing in a 5,000 year old flat earth (see original pic).

Not as much as your use of the English language, Princess.

>trying to lower my taxes
Oh ofc; I forgot that *everyone* on Sup Forums or Sup Forums is a CEO irl.

>capitalizing the "P" in "princess"
>ranting about *my* command of the English language
Unless you think I'm the actual Jasmine....