Was wtc a real thing or was it just a cover up story by CIA and illuminati just to invade afghanistan and steal their...

was wtc a real thing or was it just a cover up story by CIA and illuminati just to invade afghanistan and steal their goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPFL2Zlpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewish insurance fraud + mass manifacturing of weapons. (ALL JEWS)

i mean were there any WTC to begin with?

It's possible

WHat if WTC never existed then?

was the Cult of the Bloody Tongue all along.

>Meet Larry "Lucky" Silverstien
>3.5 Billion dollar insurance coverage come up take out weeks before 9/11
>entire family including Larry are absent that day aside traditional day task
>Sues and claims that he should get twice amont cuz theres TWO towers, wiins.

WTF

Ok, faggot, what is or was there to steal in afganistan? Dirt? Goats? Some old guys beard? You tin-foil hats are gay as fuck

It was all CGI.

the towers were definitely real you fucking autist, i went inside them many times, take off your tin foil hat.

however i'm gonna need you to put that hat back on because there's no way those fucked came down from a plane hitting them.
>controlleddemolition.exe

one word: Opium fields.

>opium poppys

Theres only one G.O.D. the elites give a fuck about, Gold, Oil, Drugs.

the entire USA must be a prank from the beginning. One day; free masons will be laughing at us "april fools!'

thats two words

yes. it was thermite, and some other explosive. why WTC7 came down? there were very little fire. look at beijing tower fire in you tube and you see what i mean.

This. Stay woke, friend. Other than oil, that opium shit is fucking $$$$$

But does it matter?
we cant do anything about it..

but you can. you can death by jumping front of 100 km h moving train.

>CIA agent lying on death bed makes co fession
>WTC7 was demolished
>MFW NO FUCKIN SHIIT

Wtc 7 was demolished. Official reports said that some little fires inside of building weakened some structures.

Just look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPFL2Zlpg

This fire was millions times larger than wtc 7, and STILL stood up.

americans are so fucking dumb. they believe anything that comes mouth of their pres.

Your are fucking stupid to compare an apartment fire to a skyscraper on fire with hundreds of thousands of pounds of jet fuel burning and softening the steal which is supporting hundreds of millions of pounds above it. stay in school fuckwad

I was talking about WTC7, which seemingly collapsed by itself, you illiterate american fat hamburger man.

Hahahaha

Even still 2world Euro twat - the collapse of the WTC towers was enough to bring down WTC7 from the destructive forces of debris. What did you think all that shit fell into a neat little pile. you obviously dont fucking science on regular basis. Go back to playing WoW and dont return until you can actually speak like an educated

you haven't even checked where the wtc complex buildings are located. I am not answering your question, because you have no idea what'u r talking about mate.

Dont call me mate, buddy

and again. Official reports said that WTC 7 "fire" weakened structures. There were no major fires, you can look it up on youtube. There were no hits from debri of Main wtc buildings either. So why the fuck wtc7 collapsed like it was some controlled demolishion? because it was.

How may I call you then, your honor?

seems my superior logic has won yet again. I am not impressed at all, since I am the best of all.

Idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

no. you are idiot. this doesn't prove anything. and please if you thing it proves, prove your point.

but youtube lady says it was hololograms that hit the towers and genuine splosives/thermite gave those perfect cuts to the steal beams

Thats my favorite hentai

>double dub fievs
woah