My girlfriend says Norbert Hofer will not be allowed to win

She says that the Austrian constitutional court will intervene because he is a Nazi and won't let him become the Austrian president.

Do you think she is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10000207
nachkriegsjustiz.at/service/gesetze/gs_vg_3_1992.php
xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/birth-control-gave-me-pulmonary-embolism-blood-clot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah nah. They won't. It's mainly controlled by the ÖVP and while they resent the FPÖ for basically spending the early 2000s fucking with them they really won't risk having VdB as president.

I have a tangential question. What the fuck is this multiple rounds of voting business that you guys have over there?

It doesn't make any sense to me. Why not just have one election and be done with it?

Something like that could probally happen in germany but not here

if he or his party would be nazis the FPÖ would be forbidden

ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10000207

nachkriegsjustiz.at/service/gesetze/gs_vg_3_1992.php

The first round usually picks out the two most popular candidates, the second round is a 1v1 face-off.
Makes sure that the most averagely liked candidate wins, without needing all the preferential voting stuff.

Oh so it's basically just to eliminate the need for strategic voting on the first ballot... makes sense I guess.

>not redpilling your gf
Cuck

unlike the us we have multiple relevant partys

if some canidate gets the mayority but doent manage to get over 50% of the votes, there might be that the rest doesnt support him.

to ensure that more than 50% of all citizens supports the canidate, another election is held between the to canidates with the most votes

>Why not just have one election and be done with it?

America has a four round system, you know that, right?
1. Primaries to elect delegates
2. Delegates to elect a candidate
3. General electorate votes for delegates (incl. third party candidates)
4. Delegates, in their own discretion, vote for president

Who cares what your dumb cunt says?

>It doesn't make any sense to me. Why not just have one election and be done with it?
Same reason why you have primaries.

>Who cares what your dumb cunt says?
I care. If she is right, what good does a Hofer win do? He would win, the constitutional court would label him a Nazi and then dispose of him, making Van der Bellen the de facto president.

i really hope that he get´s elected, it will be the first step

>Delegates, in their own discretion, vote for president

Wrong, the electoral college votes for the President and they're chosen by the state legislatures, the people do not vote for them.

But the point is that we only have one general election.

Maybe they met at leftist University or on some Antifa demonstration. It's how Germans breed.

Sad

Your girlfriend is retarded

I watched the Heute Show a week ago. They were not pleased at all that Hofer won the first round.

impregnate her
women like that

>But the point is that we only have one general election.

Austria had 12 presidential elections since 1951, of which 9 only had one round because one candidate reached 50%+ of the votes.

What is wrong with a system which says more than 50% of the people need to approve of a candidate?

>He would win, the constitutional court would label him a Nazi and then dispose of him
They would've had to do it before he started to run.

>I care.
Then you're as retarded as she is.

German state run TV is even more funny than North Korean propaganda because they are serious.

>impregnate her
>women like that

She is off birth control, which is a risk. She says she doesn't want to die of a Lundenembolie which apparently is a small risk taking birth control pills.

So we fuck with condoms, one slip and I have a kid... and my life is over.

quite this

>They would've had to do it before he started to run.
Why? If they dispose of him in the next week, Van der Bellen wins by default. Isn't this the whole point of rigging elections?

How do you feel about your chancellor quitting?

what?
it would be complete, but not over

It's less resistant to fuckery and guestimation-based smoke and mirrors. :^)
>He would win, the constitutional court would label him a Nazi and then dispose of him, making Van der Bellen the de facto president.
Operation Volksverdummung wirft heuer reiche Ernte ab wie es scheint.
Get your tubes tied and your sperm frozen, idiot.

Ideally without telling her.

Do you both live in la-la-land? Honestly now.

she seem like the person which belives everything without a doubt what the media tells her

>it would be complete, but not over
No, it would be literally over. I am not in love with my gf, but am not strong enough to break up with her. She is a German redhead with an Aryan background.

why would you need to love her?
just make aryan babies and take good care of them

Then train her like a dog.
You seem lost mate

>Operation Volksverdummung wirft heuer reiche Ernte ab wie es scheint.

You do know that people who have a criminal record can not be elected president, right? So if the constitutional court in a fast track process holds that Hofer is clearly a Nazi, he could not be elected president. He would be viewed as "dead" from a constitutional point of view.

>How do you feel about your chancellor quitting?
I know I wasn't the one asked, but you need to understand something.

Our current chancellor was so bland and reactive it was often-times easy to forget his name.

We have a Grand Coalition of the two biggest parties.

Grand Coalition means boring stasis and basically nothing of import getting done ever.

He's smarter than Merkel, quitting now without facing any consequences for his treachery except for retiring with a shitload of money.

like this?

[entferntes kichern]
Okay mate.

>Something like that could probally happen in germany but not here
This - Germany is a totalitarian state, Austria isn't (at least not to that extent).

>Then train her like a dog.
I have already. I don't want that. I want to live in peace, marry some Ukrainian or other slav.

The other day she said that Slavs can easily spotted by high cheek bones which is how Hitler managed to spot them. I think she is delusional.

Norbert Hofer will win. He will make Austria great again. SIEG HOFER

I've learned from the heute show that your two biggest parties, SPÖ and uhhh, the other one, are afraid of losing the grand coalition. Hofer's party, the FPO, and another party are in the runoff to be President, not the two main parties.

If things continue like this, the FPO could replace one of the main two parties

No, pic related is the closest to how she looks like without actually posting a pic of her.

She has curly red hair, very white skin, 5 feet 9, green eyes.

>What is wrong with a system which says more than 50% of the people need to approve of a candidate?

Nothing is wrong with it, I just didn't understand it.

I clearly understood it after the britbong explained it to me:

Though I can think of at least one potential flaw in that system.

One candidate could do so well in the first round that his or her supporters don't bother to vote again in the second round because they will assume it's in the bag, which could lead to a less popular candidate winning

>falling for the kids mee mee

the world is overpopulated as it is.
We don't need higher birthrates, shitskins just need to decrease theirs.

Every EU country could easily lose a third of its population.
My country could lose 2 thirds.

> she doesn't want to die of a Lundenembolie which apparently is a small risk taking birth control pills.

what in the name of fuck

is she also against vaccines?

your girlfriend is truly retarded

> eating up the overpopulation meme
White people are going extinct because they don't breed.

world is overpopulated with niggers and poo in loos
whites arent the problem
if every race had about as many people as the white race there woldnt be a problem

>One candidate could do so well in the first round that his or her supporters don't bother to vote again in the second round because they will assume it's in the bag, which could lead to a less popular candidate winning

This is the situation right now. Hofer won in a landslide in the first round. If it would have been a US style state based system, he would have already be president.

But now, people are sort of "huhh, maybe I better get drunk and then do not vote, voting is for pussies" while the green leftists say "I am voting 17 times today for the green party God!"

pic related, blue is Hofer...

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/birth-control-gave-me-pulmonary-embolism-blood-clot

She is right, though. Birth control pills are strong on the hormone side, which can kill you.

There have been lots of women who have died from embolisms. Most are smokers, but a few high profile Americans and British who died were young, healthy, athletic women. There are even two major class action lawsuits against hormonal birth control.

The pill isn't good for women senpai

Als ob Wien besser wäre

Why law suits? It says so on the insert, if americans can't read them it's not the pharmaceutical companies fault.

>r-selektierter Untermensch festgestellt

It's not (could German NC-Flüchtlinge be the reason?). At least it's only one small state, not the whole country.

It's not much of a secret anymore that the ÖVP is considering being the junior partner in a cabinet with the FPÖ in 2018 (hence the strong showing for Hofer, People's Party voters are now flopping to him to vote against Van der Bellen).

Strache 4 Bundeskanzler!

>If things continue like this, the FPO could replace one of the main two parties
They could replace them both at this point, here is the latest poll from two days ago

FPÖ: 34%

the two "big" parties:
ÖVP: 22%
SPÖ: 21%

insane communist cucks:
GREENS: 13%

that one new party:
NEOS: 7%

the rest:
3% vote some joke party, like the communists or monarchists

If the big parties continue their downward trend and they will because they are stupid, greedy and corrupt, as can already be seen with our new chancellor appointing the most incompetent retard people.

democracy when it suits them otherwise no, too dangerous !

are you daft?
The problem is shitskins overbreeding.

That we have a decline is good, baby boomers fucked up by breeding too much.

Shitskins need to stop procreating and we are good.
Its not enough to go extinct, just a small decline, wich is fine.

Overpopulation is very much a thing.
If less than 75% of your country is nature you have overpopulation.

Just remove 75% of non-whites and we're fine

No we take stupid little Österreich heim ins Reich if they vote for this Nazi :D

People don't like dying when taking medicine when it's supposed to be safe.

Kind of like you don't like being raped by Muslims when you were told that they were peaceful engineers.

No she is wrong they tried in the past numerous times to forbid the FPÖ with the "nazi" "argument" which the court checked and found nothing again and again. Its typical leftist screaming insults with no basis what so ever to back it up.

>except for

That's a consequence?

>The problem is shitskins overbreeding.
>That we have a decline is good, baby boomers fucked up by breeding too much.
But you realize it's not the shitskins birth rate that is reduced?
We are going extinct while they, yes, may cause overpopulation.
But telling white people to not breed is the worst thing you can do.

You are not told it is safe, the insert says it may cause death.
If it doesn't there might be a case you could sue for, otherwise it's just stupidity.

>implying based Bavarians aren't going to betray you to help us

Is this change scary? It's been the SPO and OVD since WW2.

Tell her that if he was a Nazi, he would already be in jail because of Wiederbetätigung.

Since that didn't happen, he is a democratic candidate and once elected with an absolute majority, will be the legitimate representative of the nation of Austria.

Also, ask her what she is so afraid of.

Bring it on, Piefke. We're going to shove those black painted broomsticks so far up your from refugees pre-lubed anuses, it'll look like Vlad Tepes' court.

Kill yourself fucking cuck

True on both counts.
There is only one thing, and that's that we STILL have a fuckton of things to work through since the FPÖ under Haider foisted a fucktonne of really shady characters and deals on the OVP.

They might be wary, but I can see them try anyway.

>NEOS
I wish they weren't so pro-EU. I can agree with their policies otherwise.
>Strache
He'd be terrible at it. He's a cheerleader, not someone who could really LEAD a country well. I hope he recognizes that and chooses someone else.

green voters live usually in region wher no immigrants live

these "bobos" wake up in their expensive districts go to university, or their high paid job then to starbucks or some other shithole then they go home

they never felt the struggles which the working class has and they also never dealt with immigrants or refugees (exept when they applauded them at the trainstation) so its no wonder they vote greens, because they live in their own bubble

There is nothing to see here, m8. Just walk on. Vienna is just Vienna, no difference to the rest of Austria. Vienna is just 100% the same.

Not really, the insert says the cause of death is very small. Instead, there were relatively high rates of women getting blood clots. It turns out that the companies were downplaying the risk of death to encourage more sales of their drugs. This happened with several hormonal birth control drugs.

This
Bavarian is far closer to austrian than to high german

No, but instead of overbreeding as well, we should prevent shitskins from proreating.

That is the solution, not making more people to further fuck up the planet for the future.

Yeah, that worries me too. I hope he wins the second round!

Germans don't breed, especially the leftcucks.
The average fertility rate in Germany is around 1.3-1.4. For whites it's probably 1.2-1.3. I guess like in most countries conservatives (more than half the white population) are around replacement level, ie around 2 or not that far below. So leftcucks are definitely below 1 and probably around 0.7.

Based evolution getting rid of this degenerate mutation.

But Hofer is pro German-Austria unification

7/10 I chuckled

>He'd be terrible at it. He's a cheerleader, not someone who could really LEAD a country well. I hope he recognizes that and chooses someone else.

I always wanted to see kickl in action he is kinda the brain of the current FPÖ and strache the face.

>He's a cheerleader, not someone who could really LEAD a country well. I hope he recognizes that and chooses someone else.

I hate to say this then, but even with the FPÖ, I doubt Strache will give up the potential post - especially since he's probably developed quite the political ego due to his solid job as party leader.

What is more likely and desirable is that he knows what his specific weaknesses are and that he'll hire capable advisors. The Trump way, basically.

>But Hofer is pro German-Austria unification

Yeah, so? I am too - doesn't mean that the Germans, especially the cucked and tanned ones, have to be alive for that.

Yeah my gf thinks all the other candidates are "more than horrible".

She's pretty rich and doesn't ever try to make me left though, so I just keep quietly golddigging and popping minor redpills here and there, it's not really a problem.

Kickl gives me the Goebbels vibe.

>since WW2.
It is absolutely necessary, because of that. They have been in power far to long and now they cling to it like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum and try to tear down the republic with them, fuck them they should all be shot and every old faggot that keeps voting them every election, like a robot, should be shoot with them.

They reform nothing, piss money away and now they took in a hundred thousand mentally challenged mudshit rapists/criminals that will be unemployed for all eternity, when we already have 500.000 jobless citizen and even the most sensible critic was screamed down with the usual: Nazi! Racist! in our fair and unbiased media that totally has no agenda and is completely objective at all times and now after they let the shit hit the fan they can't even understand why nobody wants to vote them anymore, no fuck them, I really hope the FPÖ goes full Hitler and puts these traitors into camps.

>Als Redenschreiber für Jörg Haider verfasste er unter anderem die Aschermittwoch-Sprüche über [...]
>Ariel Muzicant („Wie kann einer, der Ariel heißt, so viel Dreck am Stecken haben?“)

My fucking sides

Unification of Germany and Austria when? Incorporation of the Netherlands when? Reconquest of Silesia and Prussia when?

>They reform nothing

Maybe it's just me but I think politicians become pretty much redundant once you have a decent system going.

What else are they going to do besides screwing it up sooner or later?

they could improve it further or pay back debt, but they do nothing

>they could improve it further
All that does is lead to directionless progression - and we've seen how great that works.

>or pay back debt
You don't need our amount of politicians for that. You could use their wages to pay back debts instead.

30 minutes

wait, what's this Greater Germany meme with Hofer

Is he actually a member of the "Kulturdeutscher" faction of the FPÖ?

>Is he actually a member of the "Kulturdeutscher" faction of the FPÖ?

And a member of a Deutsche Burschenschaft IIRC

Yeah, that might be better.
Basically weaponized bantz.
I'm just really worried. He's intelligent, but it's painfully obvious he'd be utterly incompetent at actually LEADING anything rather than just being a foil.

Don't push it Hans...

>please genocide me, I'm a jewish golem and proud of it

Deal