oaml yya

fuck, Mayweathers

Samefag

ayyy lmao

Kachigga my nigga

Sup Faggots

mom, i told you not to let the customers in my room

ayyy lmao

No need to probe my anus, my dudes, there's plenty of books explaining human anatomy. Also take bendydick cumabunch back.

Please tell me you haven't done the butt stuff yet I wanna be awake for that.

TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE

Alex Jones

We jiggling?

Either genocide my species, let me fuck the female ayy lmao (male) or check 'em

Damn niggers are everywhere these days.

Checked

I'd rather wakeup to a few ayy lmaos than some dindus doin nuffin.

Fuck off space niggers We're full.

Check if my genitals are still intact

I don't. They are extraterrestrials and therefore do not understand human bkdy or word language. They would probably see you as a threat and would annihilate you.

Best thing to do is just let them perform their sexually motivated bioposy and admit that your life is over. Those nigger aliens arent gonna be like... sorry bro about that shit, we will take you home.

sooo, guys... wanna play some DnD?

not the anal probe?

Prepare the larger and more spiky dick probe!

Please no anal probe *wink*

Fake ass aliens, the original aliens were black, know thyself

Wait... Lemme take a selfie

we wuz ay lmao?

They don't want you to know that WE mastered space travel before they destroyed our technology with their savage ways

I had a ghost in the corner of the bedroom of my old apartment for a year. It come every night around 10:00pm and just stand there and stare at me all night while I slept. I hated it and was scared of it, but I was so exhausted from work every day that it took me a year to get around to doing something about it. I hired a psychic lady to get rid of it, and it worked. That entire year though while the ghost was there sucked though.

>their

>See this
???

#OMGee like you guys seriously only go after CIS white people, you racist or something, Im so #triggered right now you racist nazi aliens

you mean Benerdenk Bimbersnitch?

Fuck off space niggers

Where's the other guy gone

fffuuuuu

however you probably wont speek and your mind will be scanned. you will hear them telepathically

1) yes they will
2) they mastered space travel i think they can decode a 26 letter language -.-

Dude, where's my car?