So you think you have a rough life. Well fuck you. Storytime

So you think you have a rough life. Well fuck you. Storytime.

>Be Me
>Black Male
>Had a older brother, a younger sister, and another younger brother.
>Grew up in the projects of LA.
>My family had ties to a gang
>Me and my brother joined to make money and respect on the block.
>One day a rival gang attacks and I was within their line of fire
>I then noticed they shot my younger brother.
>I went to save myself and left my brother there.
>I never forgave myself to this day.
>My family, mainly my older brother was angry with me.
>Couldn't deal with the guilt so I went to New York for a brand new.
>My mother wished me the best.
>5 Years later
>I get a call from my older brother that our mom has been killed.
>I pack up to go back home.
>On my way from the airport
>Had to take a cab
>I get pulled over by the cops.
>3 Officers
>One I knew almost my whole life
>He hated me and my family guts because of gang ties
>They take into their squad car and drive off
>They start pestering and insulting me in the car before throwing me out of the car where the rival gang of my gang presides.
>Feeling ashamed I make way back home on a abandoned bike.
>I think about "What has changed in the past five years? Will my family remember me? Do they even want me to come back?"
>As I make my way to my neighborhood block. I get big nostalgia rush
>As I say to myself.

"Grove Street! Home! At least it was before I fucked everything up?"

Shut up! This is so sad dawg...don't say nofing I nose you problems G. and I sees you up. Peace out my brofa, and stay out the jail...and away from da polices.

Go kill yourself. I'm also Black and was fortunate enough to live away from you animals. I enjoy seeing Blacks killing each other and pray for more of it. And good for your mother, I hope you get killed yourself, LA is filled with niggers that need to get gunned down.

ahh i've seen this way too early, maybe i've read this pasta before

straight up busta!

I just came here to call you a nigger.

Dis mine now

Cheer up OP, you eventually manage Ice T, do dirty government black ops shit for James Woods, and you become invincible just by hitting buttons in your mind. Plus, you date this Asian slut named Katie so you keep your guns upon death. Win-win nigga.

>> be me
>> black male

Kill yourself fucking nigger ape

nigger

So you think just because you are black your family members were killed and we should be sympathy for you. No go #SpecialSnowflake.

Know how many whites are killed by blacks? You should show sympathy for whites for what your people do to us on a daily basis.

Check your privilege

all you had to do was follow the fucking train cj.

Giga kek to all the retards that didnt get the joke or didnt read, ALL YOU HAD TOO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

>tl;dr niggers

You stole the bike fckin nigger

>t. Uncle Tom

>Be me
>With friends
>Start arguing
>Good friend comes over as we exit the house
>We decide to go eat something
>Tacos ? Fuck no, let's get chicken
>Chicken it is
>We get there
>Everyone orders their meal
>It's my turn to order
>whatshouldipick.mov
>''I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda''
>Everyone looks at me
>Holyshit.jpeg
>We finally get our food
>A purple car comes out of nowhere
>In the middle of a drive-by
>OHSHIT.mp4
>Driver chases them while the others shoot
>Don't know what to do
>Eat everyone's fries while they're not looking
>tfw it was a setup and I knew it would happen

Chicken Man! No Discussion.

you rapscallion

dawg

Don't know if most people here are trolling or retarded

Niggers are useless... Can't even trainhop.

>>Me and my brother joined to make money and respect on the block.
already zero sympathy lol. should've just applied to mcdonalds

san andreas figgit

you must be a youngster eh?

Petnigger

that was probably way before their time, you know summer fagget school kids and all

>So you think you have a rough life. Well fuck you. Storytime.
>Be Me
>A nigger

You have my condolences.

>be me
>be black male
>no dad
>livin in da hood cuz
>mfw its OK becuz we wuz kangz

retards.

This

Katie truly was best girl in San Andreas

>Be Me
>Black Male

nigger.

Ballas fo' life

truth and dubs.

Way to go my friend

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

GTFO

You a' busta!

We don't let no mark ass Ballas post on Sup Forums fam.

user pls.

Can you even prove that?

Is that fuckin GTA SA story?

Well....