It's an user wants to live a normal life but can't get rid of his depression and anxiety episode

>It's an user wants to live a normal life but can't get rid of his depression and anxiety episode.

>It's an user is super fucked up and has all kinds of emotional issues but hides them to fit in episode

Depression and social anxiety are a meme. Just go out more, make an effort to talk to people, get a job, find a hobby, and everything will fall into place.

>ben, brendan and keanu will never star in a bromance movie about redemption

why does art not imitate life bros?

this

just be urself :^)

>this is what normies actually believe

>HAHA DUDE
>LIKE, JUST BE URSELF LMAO
>;-)))

>It's an user's mask slowly crumbles away in front of his friends, family and co-workers episode

stop being a fucking faggot

>it's an user attempts to reframe his personality but fails from the very first second he interacts with someone episode

>tfw you can't be your self because no one would like you so you have to be like every one else to fit in society.

>tfw he's making autistic version of good will hunting

Literally decent advice sempai

I do three of those things and still hate myself.

>it's an user would have lived a normie lifestyle if he wasn't born with a speech delay which resulted in irreparable low self-esteem even after it was resolved episode
My fathers the normiest normie to have ever normied. And my true personality is just like his. But I just had to be born with that issue holding me back.

>it's an user tries to act like Clint Eastwood for a day episode
My life should be a sit-com tbqh

>its an user has fucked up his muscle memory from clenching his mouth so much episode

>it's a you can't enjoy anything anymore because of all the redpills episode

>it's an user check the facebook of people who used to be 'his' friends and see how successful they are and enters in depression episode

>it's an user checks his facebook on a saturday night hoping there will be other people on so he doesn't feel like such a lose

>it's an user browses Sup Forums obsessively just because knowing that there are people as pathetic as himself makes him feel better episode

bump

>It's an user runs out of drugs and hasn't slept for 3 days episode

I just want to hold her hand.

thats it.

thats everything I want.

nothing more
nothing less

Did you know that depression irreversibly shrinks areas of your brain? Especially those involved with the process of forming new memories.

The longer you stay depressed the dumber you become and you will never be able to go back to how you were.

>it's an user kills a thread by posting in it edpisode

>it's an user's trying to study in the library but the Chad sitting next to him is making out with his girlfriend episode

fuck

>it's an user spends his weekend reading shoujo manga episode

>it's an user feels lonely no matter what and spends everyday fantasizing about having a connection with someone and dreading having to put on the facade of happiness when he next encounters one of his "friends"
I hate this episode.

>it's an user is literally too anxious to log into his facebook for years now episode

>Especially those involved with the process of forming new memories.

So it's a kind of hell.

>it's an user just wants to be the woman she really is but has to deal with having a penis and shaving fine hair on her arms episode

I don't even want to imagine how I would interact with a possible gf if I were to unfuck my shit and reach that stage.

>Lots of silence
>Bored, almost irritated expressions
>Nervousness
>Literally no accomplishments to brag about
>

>girl is into me
>goes as far to ask to coworkers (back when I still had a job) for my number
>she makes it clear she's into me
>I still live with my parents
>go in a couple of days, we hold hands and kiss, no tongue tho
>mind I'm 26yo
>didn't know how to escalate things further
>she got bored and never texted me again
i wish autism wasn't a real thing

>it's an user fetishizes his own suffering and forgets that things don't have to be shitty episode

i'm you but 18

This desu senpai. I used to be able to fill the void with video games and anime but that doesn't do the job anymore. I have a skin disorder that has mentally fucked my shit up for years.I always feel like I need to hide myself and my true nature from others. People are usually accepting but it gnaws at me everyday like an open sore. I just want to be happy and not feel so empty all of the time. I've been going to uni and working and trying to unfuck my shit but i don't know how long I can keep up the charade.
Anyway,I love you faggots.

>its an user is finally trying to get help and started seeing a therapist episode

maybe things will start getting better for me

i'm hopeful

>Its an user didn't even create a facebook account 11 years ago when he foresaw this would happen episode

nothing will change, user
you'll just become a drug addict like me

girls are dumb, anons.

you're making it so much harder than it actually is. if a girl already likes you, the game is over: just go against every fiber of your austimo brain and make the Move

pretend you're not you. if the relationship develops further eventually you wont have to

>it's an user is emotionally and mentally fucked up but hides it behind a sterile facade of contentment where he never reveals anything about himself and ends up being remembered as boring and generic in order to fit in but ironically feels alienated episode

>just b urself

therapist are useless m8.

This is what normies believe.

Is that you, me?

hey im open to taking meds

>Its an user's friends and family reinforce this "hes shy and introverted" stigma instead of letting you grow and improve when the reality is everyone around him is terrible at conversation but you never call them out on their boring shit because you know how it feels and what that does to a personality episode

i don't get this "b urself ;^)" meme

he's saying go out and socialize, get a job, take up a hobby

in otherwise do the exact opposite of "be yourself." it's like that one episode of seinfeld: be opposite George

that sounds like bullshit but i believe it

>It's an user hasn't logged in on his facebook for 6 years specifically because he was afraid this would happen episode

>It's an anons thought of how lonely and miserable he is keep him awake all night and just when he thinks he's going to get some sleep the neighbours start fucking loudly, both keeping him from sleep amd reminding him of how lonely he is episode
Watching this episode right now, it's pretty shit.

I don't often go out but sometimes it's up to me to introduce two new people to each other yet no one offers that courtesy to me, so I'm left with either just sitting their like an idiot overthinking this or giving a delayed intro to myself which I know would be fine but because I've overthought it, I can't do it.

>balding at 19
>5'4
>ugly
>literal deformed dick
>no friends

JUST BE YOURSELF MAN!

So, does this show ever get any good?

If you actually believe this, kill yourself.

>it's an user has a gf, a great life, lots of friends and money but still has horrible anxiety and feels retarded episode

I agree that depression and social anxiety are memes, but there is no need to become a normie.

nah, the ending is shit

source? oh wait depression isn't real and you don't have one

No, it just keeps getting worse and worse until you finally give up on watching any more.

If you're familiar with "Brain fog", that mental malaise where you find yourself more forgetful & lacking the focus and clarity that you're used to, now you know why it's happening.

so it's kinda like life, then

What the fuck are you talking about? Where do you get these ideas?

Most of the people who cry about depression are pussy attentionwhores desu. I'm a kissless, handholdless, virtually touchless virgin who has no friends whatsoever, and the only aspect of my life that I really enjoy is lifting.
Do you see me claiming to be depressed? No.
There are people with it way worse than me, are they claiming to be depressed? Fuck no.

>hurr it's a mental illnesss wah wah
One that you impose upon yourself. Fucking fix it. Jesus christ. No clie why you nu malea want to act like fucking women.

that's the point
normies are so self-obsessed and retarded they fail to realize the first thing a non-normie should do is "be himself" if he wants to get out of his current situation

youre not claiming to be depressed because you arent depressed you dipshit

just because youre a piece of shit doesn't mean youre automatically depressed just like being rich and famous doesn't automatically mean youre happy

Who are you replying to?

>No, it just keeps getting worse and worse until you finally give up
>so it's kinda like life, then

not that hard to follow tbqh

>its an everyone thinks anons some kind of genius so they never think he needs emotional support or advice since he'll figure things out on his own but hes too humble to believe them since he knows how much he doesn't know, unfortunately this plays onto others egos and they think they're factual pragmatic scholars by proxy.

Its a rerun

Nah, it means that I'm not a fucking pansy crybaby. Go back to tumblr, loser.

Nah man, you're just making connections where there are none.

>dude wtf I'm depressed
What did nu males mean by this?

>I'm a kissless, handholdless, virtually touchless virgin who has no friends whatsoever
>calling other people losers

haha ok

> tfw I walked to my local town yesterday with resumes to hand out
> kept walking around the town in circles because I was too anxious to go in and introduce myself
> ended up waiting outside of a pizza shop back against a tree breathing heavily trying to force myself to go in there and hand in a fucking resume

I couldn't do it.

>its an everyone calls user "independent" but he actually desperately craves a connection with someone and his desire to not be alone consumes his mind every hour of every day
Why don't they ever play the episode where user enjoys life?

The difference between you and I is that I'm not a fucking whiny manchild. You're definitely more of a loser than I'll ever be.

>anxiety

that's code for being a faggot user

lol whatever you say mr. winner

>it's an user is at a restaurant with the family and sees a hot girl in tight shorts tries to take a creep shot but the flash goes off and everyone in the room knows what I was doing episode

>Why don't they ever play the episode where user enjoys life?

that episode never even made it past production

except that they both keep getting worse until you give up, there's one connection

>I go on the internet and whine about how depressssseddd I am
>I-I'm not a loser, at leasr my therapist said so!
lol

I'm tired and don't feel like continuing this. I was being sarcastic, of course this is like life, that's the whole point if the thread.

are you two gonna fuck already or what

there is a lot of gore-kino in the last arc, the murder-suicide climax.

i know that feel brah

>user
>I
Your fucked up mate.
share the pic

If he'll respect me in the morning

fuck

yes this

>user skips job interview due to his crippling anxiety and depression episode

>it's an user listens to songs and imagines the perfect scene for it in his head

the story was from some pasta I saw a long time ago