Why haven't you accepted Allah as your lord, infedel?

Why haven't you accepted Allah as your lord, infedel?

Looks like a diseased, flaccid pecker.
Faggot.

I already have.

Ashaduallah ilaha illallah.

Ashaduen muhammaden rasulullah

I'm smart so filthy allah can't go along with that

Replying with an insult is usually due to lack of argument. I'm glad you've all realized you can't prove that he isn't our creator.

common sense

The Christian Crusaders will defeat you !

What reason do I have for doing so? As a Christian. I cannot see any reason to convert.

Explain then why he isn't real, or have you realized the truth but won't accept it?

Infedels are not allowed in this thread, Allah has no use for those who would worship a false creator. He will punish you one day for your disobedience.

Because you pathetic JIDF drone the true God is the trinity which has manifested through 7 religions, in the Islamic one it would be Ali split into Suleiman and Muhammad.

You Sunnis and Shias are idiots.

That is not true, Allah is the only true creator of man.

Well then that, in itself, is a reason not to believe.

You've answered your own question you retard. Have fun burning in hell with your pedophile Allah.

Because I don't fuck goats

Leave before I punish you.

But is the will of Allah.

I'm not a goat-fucking savage.

that allah logo looks like a balls and little penis.

See:

why's that look like little boys genitalia OP?

We are dumbass. Christians, jews and muslim have the same God.

that is not true. Allah is only a pedophile, murderer of the innocent and a goatfucker.

because you have that kind of imagination my friend.

because i am not a mental midget. anyone that has read that book, and somehow believes in allah suffers from the highest level of mental retardation.

Because I'm not a slave to blind following.

Fuck you and your false god, you people are pathetic fucking drones.

no it's not an imagination it's literally a phallic shaped object and behind are two testicles

Really? How about christians? We and muslim have the same God from jews tales.

I'm glad you admit to being a dumbass for believing that.

I will punish you if you do not apologize to our lord.

Yes, be we are pathetic fucking drones who are enlightened by the truth of Allahs existence.

>nice meme fam

allah has a tiny cock that even muhammad laughed at it. (true story, read in koran verse 23.

i'm white

It's a fact. One god. Different rituals.

>cant come up with arguement
>hurr durr the Christians....

Absolute retard. Thread is bait. Close this shit down cleaners.

So what? Arabs are white too.

Because I don't need an excuse to rape people.

You already admitted to being a dumbass. You literally said it. So I know not to take anything you say seriously.

arabs are sand-niggers. not white. learn the difference.

Is not excuse, is the will of Allah himself to rape all women.

Is whitey feeling threatened by the fact that he's related to Allahs chosen people?

You really dont know this? You can read in wiki about. Abrahamic religions, your welcam.

Yeah but I also want my foreskin.

You may keep, you may keep.

allah is sandniggers imaginary skydaddy. so no, i am not threatened at all. Sandniggers can do whatever fuck they want, fucking camels, little boys, i don't care. Just stay the fuck out of europe.

O, you are evil fat green troll. Ok nigga, whatever.

no, you do not. the Christian God preaches love and truth, the lie of allah teaches violence and lies. if you can't see a difference there, you are retarded.

Agreed. I don't want no Arabs raping Europe's women,that's our job.

Too late for that, whitey. I'm a true European and I will show you all the truth of Allah.

Your god teaches violence against my people, the most honorable men on Earth. You are truly slothful.

>Ctrl+F
>No deus vult

Really? Christian God killed people of fucking Sodom and Gomora, killed all except Noah, and many over things. it's really 100% love and truth, got it.

Don't want to m8

Also rolled dubs

>history according to Sup Forums

Saladin's sister was raped and killed by Crusaders, not by Saladin himself. You guys should stop pretending crusaders were anything other than vikings with crosses and better weapons.

Holy mo fuck rolled trips as well

Thats not how evidence works.
You have to prove your goat fucking pedo god is our creator.

god hasnt killed anyone, because he is just imaginary thing. it's not real. It's like i argue that my microwave, which is broken by the way, killed many people around the globe.

Keep rollin rollin rollin

No....ted

Not in the mood to strap a bomb to my waist and blow up myself. Nor am I gonna follow that pedophile prophet of yours

my mother used to say just what you said, when i was a lil kid.

Plot twist.. Your mother is licking my balls atm and told me to write that on hers behalf

Christians got bomb too. IRA did it in England example. Pedophiles? Catholic priests are the best at this.

Plot twist, you're a necrophile now.

why havent anyone posten this yet?

Jesus never decapitated people for not believing an illiterate sandnigger.

Most def. Gonna get in that ass

he isnt real faggot

I see you're just the master of an idiotic comment,
congratulations.

timestamp with sharpie in pooper or it didn't happen

Because sandniggers are gay and ugly, so he had to be as well

Kek. Just keep your Allahu Fagbar in the middle east and we'll keep to our self here in the educated part of the world

>Jesus never decapitated people for not believing an illiterate sandnigger.
First. Jesus? But his father did it. This mean Jesus did it too. Couse he is one with his father.
Second. Jesus's father is God of muslim. Jesus them prophet.

Because I believe there is no great creator. Creation of life was accidental. Only a Judge is needed.

There is no god but allah and Muhammad(PBUH) is his prophet

Fuck no timestamp.. my bad lulz

The lying slut. After all, it was you who came to the east. You are bombing the cities of the east. You brought war to Syria and Libya.
I am a Christian and I sincerely hope that if there is a God, he will not leave such terrible pretsupleniy with impunity. And you will drown in the blood that was brought...

because I'm not a fucking sand niger that fucks 12-year-olds

judging by your spelling you are 12

Found the terrorist

You learned nothing if you truly served. you wasted an opportunity to find Allah

How very christian of you !
We had to do something to try to stop the sandmonkeys from coming up here to shariah our asses. Topkek

the Christian God has punished, but never once in the Bible is there a single open ended command to violence. every single one is constrained by historical context. conversely, the quran's verses of violence command all that read it to act that way. and about soddom, if you believe this a true story, the whole village comes out to demand the visitors so that they, the villagers, can all rape them. no, soddom clearly isn't bad and needing to be wiped from the earth...

cuz its the god as the Catholic or johova and both come from abrahamic origin and i love pork

Because you don't NEED religion, saying you do is a lie, and you can't prove there is an afterlife so......

bcuz I'm not a serial rapist

The moon God? No he isn't our creator

Because I won't worship a false rapist pedophile prophet that has followers that act like its still the 13th century

Besides !

DEUS VULT !!

Cuz 9/11

who cares if he is the creator, any form of a God real or not is a piece of shit

I don't give a shit about your post OP
I got accepted to go on Judge Judy in 2 months
Going to loose the case cause i fucking deed it
Going to submit a picture of MOOT as Evidence

To the max

I'm going to brand you with a Star of David on your forehead