Hello ima schizophrenic transgender person on lsd, ask me stuff :)

Hello ima schizophrenic transgender person on lsd, ask me stuff :)

why do you feel such a drastic need for attention.

Can we see either your girlpenis or feet OP?

That you Rey?

In english please, your what?

Isn't it like really fucking retarded to do hard drugs with that kind of disease?
Except that's one of these "self diagnosed" ones, then it doesn't matter.

cus deep down inside im lonley
not here to slut it up, sorry to disapoint

this is not rey :)
im a genunine schizophrenic and lsd dosent make my symptoms worse at all

What kind of build should I do for brick in borderlands?

ive never played boarderlands so i cant help you there buddy :)

I'm retarded OP, what exactly does that mean?

Yep that confirms it you are gay

What's your stance on quantum computing?

I WATCHED THIS ANIME BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT
THE MC GAG WAS HE ALAYS FELL IN TO THE MAIN GIRL AND MC'S CRUSH' TITS ALL THE TIME
WHAT ANIME IS THIS

i have been officially diagnosed with transexualism and schizophrenia, and on this fine evening i took the phycadelic drug called lsd

take it forward, and maybe have another guy to help that one guy whos on the verge of making it happen

Why are most of you trannies insane SJWs?

Picture is from Nisekoi

you explanation sounds like To Love Ru

(source) kissless 21 y m virgin

Does the lsd not open you up to your flawed ways of thinking?

The way I picture it, I'd trip and have a moment of clarity like " wow I've been dressing up like a faggot this whole time cuz of Tumblr memes"

Maybe you're a true transgender, or you're so far gone that even LSD won't budge you

so your gay, crazy, and high?

why can't you recognize transgenderism as another form of body dysmorphia and a legitimate mental illness?
you are and forever will be the gender you were born as, no matter what hormones or body mutilation you subject yourself to

transgender people have abnormally high rates of suicide and depression for a reason
why would you knowingly subject yourself to that?

If you are lonely, I volunteer as your boyfriend

i dont know and they should stop making themselves into memes
and yes im am fully aware that i was born with a male body and technically speaking i am male, but the brain is the seat of conciseness and i reckon i am the brain rather than the rest of the body

post butt

Do you have kik???

>schizophrenic
>transgender
Why the redundant statement?

well, the suicide rate is largely due to the enviorment being shit to trannys, especially the ones that dont pass as a the gender they feel that they are. its not that they are people who end up regretting expressing their gender idenity but thather the realising that life will never be the way they want it to be and then giving up hope

those are two very different things, youre a funny man