What's your take on the fat acceptance movement Sup Forums?

What's your take on the fat acceptance movement Sup Forums?

it's their life,not my business, I couldn't care less

I totaly accept fat people, if and only if, they accept being fat and don't just agress people who are not.
A whale can be magnificent, until she start making it a big deal, and then come the asians.

Acceptance is my own to concede. It's not like they're gonna force me to appreciate them for who they are.

Life is objectively meaningless. You might as well be kind to people if they disgust you and make terrible terrible decisions.

The earth is incapable of sustaining human life for eternity.

Kind of a lost cause. Best they'll get is people to say less offensive stuff about fat people in public. it's not like we'll suddenly start thinking they're healthy or beautiful or attractive just because they say so.
Except for a few weirdos of course, but chubby chasers have always been a thing.

no take. I don't like fat chicks, I don't even see them passing thru the pedestrian passage, sometimes.

Nobody will ever change my mind and it will be like that even if law should force me. Deep inside me my stomach will always be repelled by fat creatures.

It's their nature. They are disgusting.

As someone who was moribly obese to the point of not being able to grocery shop without feeling tired, and working my ass off for years to get back into shape -- fuck fat acceptance.

I'm sexually attracted to fat women (I'm talking fucking big, SSBBW's) so I have no problem with this movement.

i neither accept nor reject fat fucks. they wanna be fat? be fat. i don't give a rat's ass.

Good job man. Your sense of pride is well deserved.

do you enjoy the stench?

It's bullshit. Being lean is awesome. We should not encourage them to stay fat.

Hah. Proved my point.

See? They are disgusting. They cannot even feel empathy for their former brothers and sisters in fat.

Really revolting people. It is always been a bliss being genetically incapable of not burning every inch of fat I should manage to carry.

That sounds like acceptance by default.

TOP KEK, give im a cookie

it's the most ironic movement because it is about not accepting your problems. pretty funny

I've never had a problem with fatties smelling bad tbh. I mean a fat chick can also be dirty, but not automatically.

I adore obese women

I truly believe that humans only have another 100-200 years on this planet before we destroy it or nuke ourselves. I also feel that everyone has a right to do whatever they want providing it doesn't hurt anyone else.

However, I still find fat people disgusting. I also think they're a burden on the health care system. Illnesses are unavoidable but being fat is unhealthy and lazy. Also, welfare recipients should have to take drug tests.

They put a burden on the public health system thst would have otherwise never been there, same with smokers. In Australia that means the taxpayer has to pay for their mistakes.

Western society has such a problem though, the fact food that is manufactured and unhealthy is more expensive than a salad is wrong. Being fat is no longer out of reach for poor people, just have dinner at McDonald.

As for the acceptance, fuck no. They should want to be healthy, why would we accept that as a society. What's next, heroin addiction acceptance? They'll use the same bullshit arguments
>You should love yourself for who you are
>it's your body so it's your right

since no one cares I'll elaborate
imho what internet nowadays call thicc is fat, chubby is fat, curcy is fat

my girlfriend is also 10kg on the fat side so is my fat cock fat

I hate niggers

pic related

>Also, welfare recipients should have to take drug tests.
That's fucking retarded, man.

Welfare druggie detected. If you can afford tobacco, drugs, and alcohol you don't need welfare.

What's your take on the anorexic acceptance movement Sup Forums?

Its self sabotage and they know it.

Population control. Who gives a fuck.

I've never been on the dole and I don't do drugs and barely drink. Doing that just wouldn't accomplish anything. I mean I personally think it's also not the right thing to do on principle, but regardless of you opinion on that, it would be costly and highly ineffective.

I'd tap that

It's very easy to use food as a drug.

It's difficult to keep your body in peak condition and running optimally.

They choose they easy route.

>They choose they easy route.

It's just an excuse fatasses use to avoid eating less/healthier and exercise. I despise fat people because they are the epitome of laziness. It's not some disease or mental disorder that's making them fat. They're making themselves fat and they don't care.

while I wish I didn't give a shit, because of my countries national healthcare I do.
It's one thing to be fat but the second you start using nhs money because your morbidly obese and just had a fourth heart attack I get pissed.

Exercise is not necessary to maintain a healthy weight.

All you have to avoid is eating fast food and shit like 6 cans of soda everyday. It's not that hard.

being a fat fuck is unhealthy and unattractive. everyone should aspire to be healthy and good looking. beauty is not a social construct, its engrained in our instincts and dna.

I have no idea what I meant by that statement.

Please correct me.

As a fat person I think it's disgusting, and should be noted that I am now going to the gym often and watching what I eat and making progress.
Too many fat fucks sit around wailing about beauty and shit, and no, people shouldn't have to appreciate you, we are wrong and need to change

She's fat and she should feel bad. And she should be shamed for it openly and often.

It's useless to say this is bullshit, because you fail to see the fact that Australia also sells and collects benefit from tobacco industries, you utter complete retard. Is it?

Needless to say that profits are actually bigger than the funds invested in curing lung cancer, eh mate?

They should all be forced to join the Fat Losers Club, and lose enough weight to change the Earths orbit, sufficiently to combat global warming.

I'm happy that chubby people are accepted now. I'm turned on by a bit of belly.

Oh fuck, so they CAN be reasoned with, and do else than buffets and collecting cardiovascular issue not even a smoker collects after 40 years of the ol' 10 marlboro per day.

Health goes beyond bodyweight. Long term health requires proper mobility, strength, and conditioning. All three of those things require practice. Now the practice isn't body building, running long distance or anything that beats the shit out of you but there absolutely is a proper program everyone needs to do for life.

no take either. Still a mental issue.

You probably fap on trap threads whatsoever, it's almost pointless to reply in the first place.

"Movement"

The big thing these fatties don't realize is that their current status is just a snap shot of health.

A friend of mine was telling me how her mom was very healthy, even though she was nearly completely immobile and weighed over 300 pounds.

"Oh but she can bend down and touch her toes."

Yeah women are usually looser in the hips but she is still going to have problems.

"She went to the doctors, her blood report said everything was healthy. End of discussion"

I tried to point out that this was just a snapshot and that her huge amounts of fat could cause her health to spiral out of control and cause massive problems very quickly. What ever energy she has or health she has she should use to put herself in a better situation by losing weight and becoming more active.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING FAT SHAMING PIECE OF SHIT! SHE IS HEALTHY!"

Didn't see my friend for 9 months. See her again. Her mom now has diabetes and will probably end up losing a leg. She honestly had no idea how or why as her mom was healthy and she had no warning or indicator otherwise.

Entire family gets fat as fuck. Think it is normal.

People can be fat I don't care. I hate it when they try to normalize it and say it's ok to be fat. That's retarded

/thread/
>Also, welfare recipients should have to take drug tests.
i think its ok to cut back welfare to an extant if they dont want to find work, massive drug useage on welfare could count as not wanting to work
cut their welfare to just food and shelter

Damn right we can, I don't drink soda anymore or ice cream or other shit like that. And I feel great. Too many fatties in restaurants, I feel sick whenever I go out and see someone bigger than me because I don't understand why they let themselves keep getting fatter

>it's in the family blood

Fat is beautiful, I know a fat nigger chick who looks sexy as hell

You are basically one step closer to return to your true form, and that is just because you cut soda.

It's the biggest shill on the consumer since the creation of Coca-Cola enterprise, everybody realizes this outside of the States and, obviously, no other country in the world has such stupid obesity rates.

Literally half the people I know (EU here) goes to Mc Donalds on a weekly base. Every reasonable (and thin) person always picks water instead of soda.

No big deal, most of your countryman likes it that way. Still, no point in accepting other people being stupid.

My friend is fat, she isn't big, she is fat. She lived with anorexia for over 20 years and it mostly just cannibalized her muscles and how she is like a 200 pound woman that is 50% body fat. She claims to be 'very strong' but any time its remotely put to the test she becomes completely disabled.

Even when she was 'small' it was pretty much all fat and very little muscle. Its weird seeing a leg that isn't big, but is all fat.

Now she is at the point in her life when the fat is going to explode and I figure she will consistently gain 12-15 pounds per year for the next decade.

I am not going to say McDonalds is good, but if you cut out the soda from the Burger Fries and Drink you end up cutting out like 40% of the total calories.

Oh god that gif made me CRINGE.
Water and organic tea with no sugar is what I drink. The tastes of soda make me gag.
Also seriously, powered scooters are for the elderly and disabled. Not for fatties and their fat children

its a waste of time

Fat people are generally untrustworthy, lazy, and irresponsible. Fat acceptance is bullshit. If people can't take care of their bodies, why should they be trusted to take care of anything else?