Are you ready for a different kind of romantic comedy coming this fall from Paramount Pictures?

Are you ready for a different kind of romantic comedy coming this fall from Paramount Pictures?

Why are fags so gay?

Why is Channing Tatum all over that guy?

>hand on the butt

What a fag. Grab that tiny white cock

>kissing, and not even partially erect

really? I get hard just being near a hot woman.

Who are these people?

t.virgin

>those terrible, skinny fat bodies

If you're a male and you don't lift to acquire aesthetic bods you're doing something wrong in your life.

>being a drone and just going to "you're a virgin"

exactly how to spot an actual virgin or someone with ED

Can confirm, am ancient Greek philosopher.

But what if I am not trying to impress anyone?

>you're doing something wrong with your life

The whole point of existence is to procreate, and impressing women is part of that you fat fucking neet.

haha, tiny spurdo

>complaining about naked men not being muscular enough for your taste

Wew lad. You have a lot to think about with your sexuality

Where were you when Sup Forums became /fit/?

But what if I'm already married and already have a kid? Huh? HUH?

You wanna boss me around some more, you little man? Or are you gonna go cry to your mommy? Yeah, you're gonna cry. Fucking crybaby.

Are you fucking autistic? Do you become sterile after fucking someone once? No. You still need to spread your seed you retard.

Why is Will Arnett kissing John Barrowman?

I have absolutely zero desire to have more than one kid. Not sure what your point is. Dry your tears before replying.

>My goal in life is to have multiple sluts draining my bank account with child support payments.

>falling for the infant-jew meme

>2015+1
>being controlled by the government

>everyone's flaccid penis looks identical
>still hate the look of mine

>Pshhh I CHOOSE to walk everywhere and ride the bus. I'm not gonna let the government control me by refusing to give me a driver's license.

Who are these people and why should I care?

post it, i'll decide

don't bother if you're cut though

>Periodically pondering your penis' presentation

>If you don't dedicate a significant portion of your waking life to needlessly lifting weights to the point where you can't function the next day from soreness and pain, you're doing something wrong.

/fit/ pls go.