Better to count calories or count carbs to lose some body fat?

Better to count calories or count carbs to lose some body fat?

/fit/ not answering my question

I'll send nudes

count kcals.
dont drop carbs out of your diet. it is a short term fix

you have to count everything, but seriously just start running and drinking 3-5L of water per day and you will be fine

aslo "clean up" your diet. empty cals like soda and beer and white bread need to go.
weight train 3 or 4 days a week and do your cardio

I think the best would be to count calories because not everything you will eat are cabs, but everything you eat will can be count in calories.. Anyway, if you want to lose some body fat you should eat vegetables and fruits, try to avoid sugar and don't skip meals

Count calories. If you want to go the extra mile, determine your carb macro as well, and manage your diet to that. U generally try to do 30% carbs, 30% fat, 40% protein.

t. Went from 230 to 180 in six months this way.

good work dude

U got ur help now, so...
Nudes plz

Is there a way to keep drinking twice a week? Vodka + flavored seltzer? I love beer...

Calories in, calories out. Just like everyone's been saying, change and manage your diet, and make sure you use more than you eat.
It'll be slow going, but easy things aren't ever worth it in the long run.

Adjust and plan for it. Also, practice moderation.

Don't bother much with counting calories, especially don't restrict them. Follow a fatrich diet. You'll be surprised.

Calories all day, any diet is gonna need some degree of carb reduction but you'll get closer to your long term goals through cutting calories. Eating at a caloric defecit and accelerating your heart rate past 130 (for my age bracket)is all you need to get gains. You'll need some of those carbs for energy unless you're keto

Depends on you. For me personally I'm more responsible when I count calories, but even after I stopped I've managed to stop eating between meals. Also if you don't have or don't like weights, consider doing calisthenics.

Good shit user, I too am on my fitness journey. Not in it for weight loss tho, only aesthetics. Let's keep going cuz we're all gonna make it

I just lift, no cardio. Trying to bulk because skellington. 5'9" and 154 lbs. Already put some fat on but still scrawny so need to keep bulking

Sure, just dont expect to lose very quickly. Drinking does things to your metabolism beyond just calories. You'll lose weight MUCH slower and gain muscle MUCH faster.

If you want results, stop drinking altogether. Don't be dependent on it.

2nd this. For just starting out and sheer loss, focus first on calories. Be obsessive with that shit and you'll get results. Bonus points for carbs, but especially important when you get to fine tuning your physique and lifting.

^
meant to say gain muscle MUCH slower.

stop being a fat cunt brah

Ohh ok. Yeah it doesn't help gaining muscle. It's not terrible though

calories you dumb shit
but srsly
calories

Did he bench?

both. Limit total calories and keep your ratios right. hit the gym, hit the bag.

For body fat? You can cut both instead of one or the other. Lost roughly 50 pounds in six months doing this without working out.

My Doctor was the one who suggested it, making sure my diet fits within low carb and low calorie helped with maintaining my sugar and salt intake as well. Really if you are watching those two things everything else falls in line as shit food will be too high in one or the other if not both.

make sure you know how much calories your body needs to maintain your current weight. Drop that amount by 500 calories tops. Make sure your energy source is based on 40% of protein. that way you wont really lose muscle tissue.

I've been doing this for the last 5 weeks. Lost 10kg of fat and didnt lose strength. Heck, i even made some progression in the gym.

Just our hearts

Losing weight is simple math. Takemin less calories than your use per day. The whole "carbs make you gain weight" is very misleading. Foods that are heavy in carbs are usually also higher in calories so eating a lot of carbs will make you hit your calorie limit faster. As long as you count calories you will be 100% fine. If you just count carbs you can still gain weight if you don't pay attention to calories.

White bread has no nutritional difference to shit bread.