Post your fetish/kink that you wouldn't want anyone IRL to know about

Post your fetish/kink that you wouldn't want anyone IRL to know about.

Hypnosis for me

as a side note, anyone ever cum hands free from an erotic hypnosis audio?

Public groping

B-b-bagheera-GULP

Hypnosis is life

Managed to hypnotize Emma. She obeys me now.

I want to be a diapered sissy who's only ever allowed to cum via analgasms.

Sadly, I'm fat, ugly, and look too masculine to make a good sissy.

10/10 fetishes, ever been hypnotized? or hypnotize someone?

I have a beta wizard friend I've known since 8th grade. Probably one of my closest friends. I'm the opposite of him. I am in shape, taller, better looking etc. He hasn't been laid in over 6 years and I fantasize nothing more than making my gf fuck his brains out in front of me.

I wish i could hypnotize someone, but I have been hypnotized. Felt like I was on drugs

I wanna fuck the pee hole

Yellow fever, because crackers, melon niggers, sand niggers, and savage immigrants all have shit-tier women

Whoa, I'm not alone?

impregnation, incest, drug sex

Hypnosis here too.
Hypnotised a gf, and various people online (inb4 fakers and role players).
Been hypnotised a few times, only via text or audio files unfortunately.
Trying to get more involved in the kink scene but I'm 19 and everyone at events seems a lot older, and I'm always nervous as shit before going, very anxious for the first half of the experience.

Its lit

> "It's not bestiality. She's a sapient fictional character."

this. whenever girls where revealing outfits it drives me crazy. i want to do nothing more than reach inside their clothes and feel them up. especially when there are holes in them :)

Drug sex sounds interesting, I wouldn't say it's a kink of mine but I've thought about it a few times though. Never tried it, which is a shame.

You probably felt just like mowgli in that pic, I'm in the opposite situation, I hypnotize people but I would love to be hypnotized by someone at some point.

How were you hypnotized? video, or hypnotist?

>tfw no girl willing to slurp corpse juice from a dead womans ass with me while a qt child jumps up and down on its stomach

same poster as this kink would be even more difficult to explain

sex on mdma is pretty amazing. it can be difficult to keep your dick hard though.

I listened to some audio file with headphones, next thing I knew I was in a trance. Never tried it with a hypnotist but I'd imagine it would be a better experience since they know what he's doing

top tier fetish user.

I came hands free when a chick gave me a handjob

That's awesome, I don't see too many others that have actually been the hypnotist. same on the being hypnotized front, I've tried audio and text but it didn't do much for me, a live hypnotist putting me under is the end game for me.

Was your gf into it? or was it a one time thing.

Drowning. Hard to find any good stuff online and I sure as hell ain't goin out to make OC

>Can you hear me Scarlett?
>yes...
>Strip.
>yes master...

She was pretty into it, introduced it through a back massage, told her I could do it again and give her a trigger, fun was had many times.
Tried an amnesia thing and it worked really well, but she got a bit freaked out by it, and I realise it was a mistake not to mention it beforehand but oh well. Didn't do it again, but I think she was more wary of it after that.

that's an awesome optical illusion, if you stare into her eyes for two minutes her dress disappears and you see her boobs

oh yeah having that added level of communication with an actual person makes a big difference, it also allows the hypnotist to alter the session real time depending on how things go. Everyone I've hypnotized that had only tried youtube or audio files said that an actual person is much more effective.

>next thing I knew I was in a trance
this is exactly what I want to experience haha

I secretly wish I was a girl, does that count?

Hell yeah it does. Buy some makeup and learn how to use it.

why do you want to be a girl?

I wish I could make that dress go away
surprised you hypnotize people but never been in a trance before. it's quite the experience.

>but I would love to be hypnotized by someone at some point.
Have you tried asking nicely?

have my own celebrity harem

I like drowning/underwater stuff.

high heel cock trampling
I wonder if someday I will realize this dream

Sounds hot as fuck honestly, for me the actual hypnosis part of the session is what I like, the fact it worked so well it freaked her out is kind of awesome.

Sounds like she made a good subject

I want to have a mmf threesome with my wife

chicks wearing pantyhose
cosplay chicks
cheerleaders
upskirts

Ayyyy another hypnobro

Still counts, although I probably should have said touch free, now get her to hypnotize you into cumming.

She was an amazing subject, out like a light the second I triggered her, very responsive to suggestion. It's a shame we broke up to be honest but c'est la vie

I volunteer

Aghhhhh yeah I know, it's probably because I have the idea in my head that recordings and text are less effective than a live session. It doesn't help that everyone that goes under always tells me how great it was.

hypnotize me cap'n, pretty please?

Idk, I don't like being a guy, and I's rather be a girl

I don't think I'd be able to do that, sorry, family is kinda crazy

DefinitelyNotAVirusOrFBIHoneyTrap.png

Why do they have to know? Do it in private, take some pictures just for yourself or some interested friends. Have fun exploring that side of you. Hell, I do it, my family doesn't know.

Yeah that's the way she goes, I've had a few of those amazing subjects that literally everything works on that you get to hypnotize multiple times, but yeah they come and go. Thankfully I still enjoy those brief one time encounters that have nothing sexual about them.

I'd be happy to do it. I know that you think text isn't as effective, and you're right. But that doesn't mean it's not effective at all. My Kik is T1514y, feel free to contact me there if you'd like to give it a try.

I'd appreciate it if others didn't contact me without asking here first.

hentai. mainly loli, and shota.

Runny scat

Oh, there's was plenty sexual about those sessions haha
I've only hypnotised one other person irl, but that didn't go very well to be honest, suggestions didn't work well, she didn't know me well enough to trust me entirely etc etc, ended up being only one slightly nervous and unplanned session with too high a goal. Oh well.

Like being at an user meeting for drug addicts and finding out everyone else just smokes a little pot.

MindBreak. Something about a human throwing away her or even his own personality for the pleasure of sex is very appealing.

I'm definitely willing to try, it's been a while since my last attempt I'll add you in a minute here.

I figured haha, the benefits of hypnotizing someone you already have sex with.

Ah yeah theres always a chance of that happening too. The one person I did it on IRL went unexpectedly deep and woke up suddenly halfway through, saying it worked but freaked her out that it was working so well. years later I found out it actually just really turned her on. My god do I wish she had told me back then

I want a sexually sadistic mommy to lock my wiener up and never, ever let me touch it. She'd do all the touching I need whether I like it or not.

bump

Piss play , impregnation (but yeah dont want to get really pregnant irl ) , and maybe finding a cute guy who'll let me do whatever I want with him .

Specifically ones that I wouldn't want somebody IRL to know about?

Bestiality
Loli
Shota

Those are the only ones I wouldn't want anybody to know about. I have plenty of other "extreme" fetishes but I don't really care if people IRL know or not, they'll think I'm weird but at least it's legal.

These are good fetishes.

Still got family and friends I'd rather not know about them

Fair enough. Honestly, you'd be pretty close to an idea FWB assuming you're attractive, since you implied female. Just get on birth control and you can play out the impregnation fetish as well.

Lipstick kisses

Amputees. Specifically missing a single arm below the elbow.

>AstridAmputee
Is a perfect example

No pics due to being on mobile

Cuckold but with betas or with your friend?

controlling a girl with cocaine. nothing look better than a girl doing a line off my cock

religion + female superiority

I want to fuck my elder sister.

I caught her trying to take a peek at my dick which was slightly exposed, happened a couple of days when I was sleeping, the moment I woke up she runs out of my room, confused at what just happened I stand up and I closed the door of went back to sleep with the thought that she was devouring my dick with her eyes.

Now she's talking with me like nothing happened, with the last two days avoiding each other, what do you think guys, She wants it or not?

She's meaty and soft(not chubby) with nice boobs, dayum I want to fuck her so hard.

Jfc user my sides. Put a warning label for those levels of kek