I wonder how this guy is doing right now

I wonder how this guy is doing right now

I am really curious too. We must send him our prayers so we may summon him here.

is it sad that this is literally the first thing i thought of when i heard yesterday...? that and to troll my metalhead friend by saying he suffered a great loss to the community...

i recall seeing an image of the guy (the friend in this instance) posting an update with like 49,000 plays and when asked why, it was just "i just really like that song"

I've been wondering the same thing we need to do a world-wide search

We must summon him, he has the answers we need

The trump curse claims another faggot.

>solemn bugle horn heard in the distance

We are leaving you out of the screencap if he shows up

Someone make sure to screenshot it if it happens - stay vigilant my friends

Speaking of that I think if every person played in the end on every device in their house as loud as possible we might have a chance

A plan so retarded it might just work!

Bump

Okay listen up fags, I have a degree in black magic.

The song is about the book of Revelation.

We can use it to summon the Linkin Park guy.

Like this:

"He who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, I will give him power over the nations."
~Revelation 2:26.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
~In The End 2:26.

Ready, go.

Cont'd.

Satan here.

Me and Jesus started the band Linkin Park as a joke a few years back.

We were bored so we took over the bodies of a few mindless faggots and used them to start the band. We do that sometimes.

The whole band is a troll. All the songs we made them write are just jokes about the book of Revelation. I mean fuck it's super obvious lol we didn't hide it very well. All the lyrics link up like perfectly you just have to rearrange them a little. That's why their name is an anagram for I Link Prank btw. We used I instead of we cuz me and Jesus are the same person. It's part of the whole trinity thing, lol fucking faggots. Anyways, just thought that might help.

Love always.
~Us

Quoted for truth.

Sinserially,
-Ἰησοῦς

Did yall do that for My Chemical Romance

Do you agree with this image

You got dubs when you posted it.

It has to be true.

~So sayeth the Lord.

Alright listen up faggots.

(This is god btw.)

(And yes it's a lowercase g dammit I'm old as fuck & we didn't have uppercase back in the oldfag days cuz all we had was like Aramaic and shit so quit fucking capitalizing it.)

Okay anyways back to the point.

So awhile back I said this thing in some books I wrote about how whatever rules and shit you make here on earth I'll honor in heaven.

And well, I'm honest and shit. Cuz god.

So ever since you made those rules of the internet or w/e it's basically been Sup Forums up here.

Like christ I don't really have any other choice right.

Anyways I sort of knew this would happen since the beginning cuz fuck you i'm god i know everything, so I've been like foreshadowing it for fucking ever you just never got it lol fucking faggots.

Here's one:

Revelation 1:8

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

What's alpha-omega faggots?

Pic related.

>plot twist: the friend was Chester Bennington

unrelated post, odds i quit smoking tomorrow, evens i die from lung cancer.

Don't say that

you're welcome.

"only hold fast what you have, until I come."
Revelation 2:25. lol.

Bet $100 you wont quit either way, pathetic faggot dependant on your cancer sticks