DIMMU BORGIR - IN SORTE DIABOLI

Is this literally the only good black metal album?!

It's really cool, but everything else in this "genre" sounds like shit.

Yes, it's the only good black metal album. No go fuck off.

I bet you listen to angsty nu male garbage like "Revenge"

lol

Explain what makes this album stand above the rest of black metal.

it's catchy

Abrahadabra is better. Not that their albums outside StormblÄst or maybe Enthrone Darkness Triumphant are worth listening to. Why not listen to Wagner?

So is other black metal. But if you're trying to get into the genre for catchiness then you're really looking in the wrong place.

Yeah, black metal is literally about blaspheming, and hating and rebelling against G-d. Look at Dani from Cradle of Filth, he's a literal Satanist!

>G-d
Jews do that because they hold His name even in english with such reverence that the potential for someone to print His name out and burn it is blasphemy.

No idea what that is, fuckface.

So is VD. Go catch that.

>everything else in this "genre" sounds like shit.
kys bait

this is why /metal/ exists
yes, dimmu borgir is the greatest black metal band to ever exist, now go suck a dick or some shit.

I bet you like angsty nu male shit like Taake

And if you don't know who Revenge or Taake are, you have no right to talk about black metal

I never knew that

Why would anyone want to seriously talk about whiny three chord music but with obnoxious distortion?

Exactly. That's why Dimmu Borgir is the best. They have opera and violins n' sheeit. Very patrician, wow.

Metal sucks in general except for Evanescence and Linkin Park

Your standards are too high. Not everybody is on that level of talent, and that's okay.

Know Taake, don't give a shit about Revenge - literally had to look them up. Fuck you and your black metal self-righteousness.You're what's wrong with the genre you fucking waste of space.