Hey Sup Forums, fem user here - plz post what you some really tight bodies as need fitspo

Hey Sup Forums, fem user here - plz post what you some really tight bodies as need fitspo

And before u say shot in not claiming the pic is me - I'm just getting the ball rolling

fuck off dude.

That is NOT a nice body.

>u
>shot
You should be banned just for this.

yes it is you stupid faggot

hey a femanon you guys better post what she wants asap!

right, that's a fantastic body!!

She's got a twelve year old boys body.

Knobbly knees, no thighs, stick legs, small tits that are too far apart and a fucking long face. She has a nice stomach... that's it.

>She's got a twelve year old boys body.
>Knobbly knees, no thighs, stick legs, small tits that are too far apart and a fucking long face. She has a nice stomach... that's it.

Implying that's bad looking

found the obese sjw

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Out of all the random shit I've seen today, it's actually the most attractive. My dick says you are incorrect, sir

she has a really big head compared to her body imo

>And before you say shit; I'm not claiming the picture is of myself. I'm just getting the ball rolling.

kys cretin.

oooooooooooooo cretin, like your opinion matters user

I like 12 year olds.
Your point is moot.

if it didn't why'd you reply

Fucking hottie

i just like a reaction tbh :) plus the kys is stupid (in my opinion)

"fem user here" translates to, "I have nothing to say but I have tits so please for the love of god respond to me." Furthermore, "I literally have nothing so say but I wish to extend my privilege of riling up neckbeards to the digital realm." Frig off.