Share your unthinkable thoughts

Share your unthinkable thoughts...

I wish everyone reading this would die tonight.

I wish this Faggot didn't have to die

My ex-wife was raped last year by two guys, and I can't help but find it insanely hot.

i wish all niggers and muslims on earth would instantly disappear without a trace

We need a new plauge

Not every person is equaly worth

i really want to rape this girl named kirsten

I wish to lick and drink all the period blood from ariana grande's pussy

my gf told me when she was 13 she used to strip to older guys for money, weed, cigarettes, alcohol
and I fapped to the thought of it

I want to masturbate over a baby

I want to fuck my 14 year old cousin until she quivers.

How old were the guys you thought about?

I love you.

fuck you man

I finx I willz defeet dat Trumpz wiv mi Libtard Fist Of Poopz

Id like to do unspeakable things to this trap

"Raped"

i saw what you did there

I want a divorce and haven't even been married for a year.

Death, the ceases of existence of consciousness, cannot be feared. In reality, the absence of our being really liberates ourselves. The grand fear dictates ourselves to reject any reality which we involuntarily forfeit our lucidity in exchange for a black void. It's never asked, however, whether one could suffer once deceased. No longer could one suffer the ills and ailments of death when one actually is embraced by it. Surely one could miss the luxuries and experiences sought after during life, though fear from termination of conscoisness is paradoxically implausible. In the grand scheme of all, the egoist does not cease from the world, though the world ceases from the egoist.

Ouch

Everyone should have their reproductive organs disconnected at birth. Not the sex organs, just the parts in charge of reproduction.
Then when you turn 18 or 21, you can take an aptitude test to have them hooked up again.
Control teen pregnancy, over population, and keep stupid people from breeding.
I literally don't see a down side.......

Details plox

I like putting peanut butter outside my sandwich

This!!!
All these years I thought I was the only one.

Explain me how the fuck do you disconect and then reconect someoneĀ“s sexual organs at birth.

Do you have a fucking outlet inside your penis?

Sadly this will never happen. Fewer babies means fewer workers, fewer taxpayers, fewer soldiers, and fewer gullible voters. One of the many lies of modern economics and capitalism is that something is not healthy unless it is growing. Sustainable is not good enough, those in power want expansion until there is nothing left to be had.

behold ! my fat hand of womanhood. lest it be used for good and not evil