WWYD, the dirtier the better

WWYD, the dirtier the better

here's my ex wife

Drug her, tie her up, drag her to that barn and brutally rape her until the sun rose.

Once the sun was up, at this point her pussy would be beat red. I'd force her to submit herself to me or i'd kill her. At this point I have myself a sex slave. I'd have brought her to my dungeon by now with the rest of the sluts in your town.

Bind her wrists together and tie her to the bale.

Cover her ass and inner thighs with almond butter.

Let the dog off the chain. He loves to lick pussy, and almond butter is his key for fun.

Think she'd be willing to allow him to fuck her? Or would she scream once she felt that long tongue lapping at her girl meat?

Those shorts are cut high enough, he might just be able to poke right into her like that.

Roll the little cum slut over, I'd like to see more of her. Please.

umm........we're gonna need moar

No limits for her, lets go.

The pussy

If there is no grass on the field, roll her over and fuck her in the mud

And her tits

Sue her for alimony.

By the way, that is a nice exposure with skin and sky colors coming through. Nice going, OP. I hope you deserve the credit. Short focal length distortion tolerable.

moar

Knock her out and tie her up
Then rape her at random intervals without telling her or giving any indication
Make sure to dump lots of cum in pussy

Cheating BBC whore.

i'd put legos on the floor in places she walks barefoot

Wwyd?

35 year old never married no kids.

Am i a failure? At least someone loved you at one time.

now faggot ex gf
wwyd Sup Forums

I'd get a black friend of mine and fill both her holes t the same time till we both nut on her face

wwyd to my wife?

We wait until she was alone at home, and enter quietly through the back door. Place a canvas hood over her head - musty, one small hole for air, leather strings to tie it snug around her neck.

She can't see anything.

She tries to scream, but the hood won't let her take a deep breath. It's hot in there. She can hear her own breathing, feel her tears as they run down her cheeks and then pool against the hood at her neck.

We are silent.

Our hands run over her body, exploring those intimate places that only you have enjoyed as of late. She's spoken of taking on another lover, but only as a threat to you.

We are now that threat, come to life.

She lashes out, trying to scratch us with her nails. Trying to get a DNA sample in case we follow through with what she is expecting.

Oh. Sweetie. We're going to leave you with some DNA samples. Don't you worry about that.

cont?

Wwyd and I'll show her tits

Her wrists are bound behind her. Her ankles are bound to the legs of the couch - knees nicely spread. She strains against the ropes, trying to retain some sense of modesty, but a rough hand slips under her short dress and grabs a handful of her inner thigh, his fingers glancing gently over her panties, tracing the outline of her cunt lips.

She freezes. She is frightened - more so than ever before. But she also knows something that The Hand is about to find out.

She's already wet.

Her can smell her lovely scent. Warm, inviting. Her nipples strain against the thin dark material, begging for attention.

Someone unties the band behind her neck and tugs her dress down to her waist. She is bare under the dress, and her middle age boobs are hanging a little lower than she likes. She tries to struggle again, and feels the first

>Smack!

Rub dirt on her, maybe mud.

split roast her.

Give her to a bitch dyke, who will grab onto those braids and pull her head down and make her eat some pussy. Girl's got a nice rack on her... would be nice to see her enjoy a little girl-girl scene.

C'Mon guys. Do your worst. Try your best to fuck up this cunt (pro tip, you can't).

Yep they're really nice

Would like to push a large syringe of gravy into her ass and slowly fuck her asshole with my dick greased up with lard.

This girl is a serious coal burner

The Hand continues to play with her pussy. But she can't relax - she was on her way to the bathroom to pee when we broke in.

Muffled, through the hood, we hear "I have to pee".

Everyone relaxes and steps back. We help her stand, lifting her dress over her body.

She's still wearing her panties (a sensible lady cut), her hands are still bound behind her, her ankles still spread apart and tied to the legs of the couch.

"Go ahead. Pee."

"No. In the bathroom."

"No. Here. Now." and someone squirts her from a water bottle. The shock of cold water on her hot skin startles her, and a trickle of pee dampens her panties as the stream runs down her inner thigh. She cringes and tries to stop. But her inability to breathe comfortably coupled with her sobbing takes most of her attention. She's standing in a puddle of her own pee, in her living room.

Your dog comes over and sniffs her, sniffs the pee puddle, and runs to a back bedroom.

She got suspended because she was caught sucking cock freshman year of hs. Wwyd?

her mouth has been stretched wide. is her voicebox damaged from taking those long shafts deep into her throat? she looks like the type who would just lay on the edge of the bed and open her mouth, allowing all of the guys to pump and dump. all that pretty make-up, smeared with cum and tears and Colt 45. Skinny little bitch with a great rack. Let's see her in action.

accept the offer. she's pretty cute. got some naked?

You going to show more of her? I like what I see, and would enjoy getting an inside line to some intimate photos and videos. Nice smile. Interesting presence in front of the camera. Pretty bod. Yeah, I want to see more of her please.

Wwyd?

i would buy her some proper fitting clothes then make her eggs.

sorry, I wasn't expecting a long story. Thought it would have been a couple lines. And she won't get in front of the camera in the bedroom unfortunately

Two words "chili dog"

Shes pretty busted homie no offense. She looks to be in her 40s but has bo figure, dresses poorly and is a butterface.

Naked outside would be just fine.

Or a hidden cam in the shower.

Not going to he picky about the setting. I like her look.

Would you consider sneaking a few pics?

thoughts?

Looks better here. Manly hands tho.

Smash or pass? Id pass. Might drink her water tho.

i'd force her to drop a nuclear bomb on israel

I'd like to see her topless. Kind of a cute face, small top, thin body. Wants to show more, but will she?

best I've got. wwyd?

hands feel fine to me

I'd watch her throat get plugged up by one of Andy Sixx's creamy logs.

dont listen to them Id love to put her on her knees and have her head in my hands slowly pulling her towards me making her deep throat my cock

Her head is so fucking big, she looks like a brat doll... I wouldn't do any thing... If she cant legally drink ill pass...

(1/2)
First, I would hit the gym. I'd work out to become a sculpted god with the specific purpose of making you wet. I'd quit my job, tell my friends to go fuck themselves, become a vegan, and then hit the gym all day every day. Maybe, I'd even move to a warmer climate, and then walk around with a portable heater and humidifier... then everything I do would be hot yoga. Driving a car - hot yoga. Sleeping - hot yoga. Eating shitty vegan food - hot yoga. Doing hot yoga - oh you'd better believe that would be some hot yoga. Haiti would be the ideal location. My perfectly sculpted body would provide visual sustenance to the starving Haitian population, nourishing them better than food ever could. Then, after a year or so, I'd organize a sleep schedule, begin routine fasting, and commence a vigorous regimen of pelvic thrusting. The purpose, here, would be to develop the stamina required to nail you for at least a week straight. This would likely take another year (the confirmed world record for sleeplessness is 11 days so training would be difficult... ideally you would also be training during this time). Following this, several months of meditation would be required to ensure that I am mentally capable of withstanding the physical marathon I have planned. I would move to Tibet with the Dalai Llama to get some instruction (coincidentally this would require solving the "free Tibet" issue, which shouldn't take long considering the impressive pelvic thrusting ability I will have at this time - that is, I plan on butt-fucking the Chinese into submission). Upon returning I would remain abstinent for a year or so. This would ensure that my sex drive is high enough to satisfy you in ways you can't possibly imagine.

(2/2)
After 4 and a half years I arrive in your bedroom. During this period I have become an Adonis, solved world hunger, and brought about world peace. You are amazed by how much I have done for you and you look forward to the greatest boning in history. You slowly take off your clothes and I immediately prematurely ejaculate all over you. After a year of abstinence it is like a fire hose. The stream is so strong that you are thrown from your bed and pressed up against your bedroom wall. You are knocked unconscious and I am left standing in your bedroom in a pool of my own semen. I realize that this ejaculation has made me incredibly dehydrated so I go to your kitchen for a glass of water. I then make a sandwich. You don't have any yellow mustard and I think "what the fuck is this shit?". I make do anyway and I am thoroughly satisfied. After a short while I realize that you might be dead and head back to the bedroom. I open the door and the smell of roses hits me. My semen has sprung a garden. Small singing birds carry olive branches. Butterflies are fluttering around in a cool mist of perfection. A rainbow arches across your room. I push through the thick, tall roses and a baby deer emerges from the mist and eats acorns out of my hand. It leads me to you. You are awake, on your bed, surrounded by roses. My magical semen has caused you to become even hotter. I am shocked by how hot you look. You slowly take off your top and I prematurely ejaculate again! AGAIN! What the FUCK! I leave embarrassed.

Anyone?

great tits would love to have her lay on her back and slide my dick across her lips then titty fuck her while she sticks her tongue out

wwyd? left or right?

Moar

she looks a little chubby, I like that. Bet it feels nice to have your bare body lay on top of her squishy warm skin. Nice breeding position for someone else to watch as you go balls deep pulsating and draining every last bit of your balls into her.

fuck right in the ass from behind then turn her around. facefuck her and cum on her face and tits

jesus christ both please? Id probably blow my load if both of them was on their knees naked with their tits out staring at me.

Here's my ex wife she's been looking for me to hook her up with someone
+1 (876) 529-2421

she looks like she probably has a good body, any more?

bend her over with her head in the trunk and fuck that pussy raw until i cum deep inside her tight cunt

Wwyd to these sisters?

what else would you do

well id defnitely throat fuck her as well. cover her torso and face in my seed

Face fuck her to the point she's drooling cum and saliva onto her breasts.

Wwyd? Will post nudes if it's good!

Id love to oil up those pretty little feet and rub my dick in between them as she squeezes with her toes

More of left

More of right

Spend your alimony check on all kinds of new stuff. Then fuck your daughter.

these sluts would be thrown down prone and anally fucked hard, my balls would slap against their pussy as my dick went as deep as possible with each thrust

Spend an hour or so fucking her then cut off a slab of meat on her arm. Bandage her. Eat it. Fuck some more till next meal time. Repeat til her body is a day cold. Dump the body and shit some of her fat ass back on to her corpse.
Thx for the pretty fuck food. :3

Go on

Can you do mine?

I love asians, always submissive with a tight body. Id sit in a chair and make her crawl naked across the floor and when she reached my hard cock Id make her beg me to suck and lick the head. Afterwards Id throw her on her stomach and rub my cock between her ass cheeks feeling her asshole pucker underneath. Id then fuck her anally make her beg for me to cum deep inside her ass and thank me for my seed after.

I would force them both to strip and lick/suck my cock at the same time tasting each others spit. I would make them suck each others nipples and make out and after I came in one of their asses I would make the other plunge her tongue deep in her sisters ass to lick out the cum.

Anyone wanting to do a joint wwyd on them with me my kik is untitled7722.
I like really fucked up ones

Id love to see her on hands and knees, arched back and ass in the air her pussy and asshole facing me, shes wiggling her ass and giving me a sly smile

Left is named Meat. Right is named Lean.
Lock both in separate rooms so they can't hear the other one. Knock a few loads into Meat's fuck socket before tying her up standing just by her hair. Go see Lean, make out and grope her. Back to Meat fuck her cunt again dangling by her hair. Finish in her and free her by shaving her head and collecting those long blonde locks.

Weave Meat's hair into collar for Lean. Savagely sodomize Lean while using the collar like a handle bar on her neck. Fuck Meat again then remove her left foot with an electric meat knife, bandage her. Take foot to Lean and throw it in her cell and just leave. Fap to the screams outside the door. Slowly take Meat's hands and feet to Lean over days of assfucking Lean and cunt fucking Meat.

Meat and Lean finally get to meet. Carry Meat into Lean's cell. Kick Lean in the gut a couple of times and let her watch me creampie Meat again. Lean must eat the cum out of Meat or I'll cut off Meat's head right then and there. Next day bring Meat into Lean's cell and bring two dildos double side. Lean must DP herself with Meat while sucking me off or Meat loses her head. Let this happen for a few days.

One day use metal strapping to tightly secure Lean to some wood on the cell's floor. Come in with the decapitated head of Meat. Ram my cock through Meat's throat and out of her mouth. Fuck Meat's head while Lean cries and cum on Leans face. Do this for a few days.

Place rotting Meat into a barrel half full of chemicals. Lean gets to spend her final few days getting fucked in every way possible. Every hole. But enjoy her lesser used cunt the most. Lean other then a few scratches and some undernourishment is in body pretty healthy. Lean still alive goes in barrel with dead Meat. Seal the barrel. Grind against the barrel with the flailing and wailing Lean inside till cum. Take barrel in truck to middle of woods. Dig hole kick barrel into it with Lean begging for release as her air running out. Buryit