There is LITERALLY nothing worse than an ignorant, hard-headed, egotistical...

There is LITERALLY nothing worse than an ignorant, hard-headed, egotistical, loudmouth nigger with a permanent victim mindset, who thinks speaking, anecdotal verbal diarrhea in a condescending tone is the same as being intelligent.

damn this whiteboi mad

These things you mention are actually the surest signs of intelligence, OP.

Nice gif, im not white you wish I was so that you could write it off instead of confronting the truth. Literally every race except the SANDNIGGERS think you are disgusting. WE WUZZZ KANGZZZZ

Found the descendants of KAAANGZZZ N SHIT

>(You)

I KILL OTHER NIGGERS, DESTROY MY COMMUNITY, SELL DRUGS TO THE YOUTH, ABANDON MY BABY AND BABYMAMA, ROB, STEAL, AND COLLECT GOVERNMENT MONEY BECAUSE OF THE WHITE MAN ITS HIS FAULT CUZ OF 70 YEARS AGO

DOESNT MATTER YOUR RACE IF A FEMALE OF YOUR RACE SLEEPS WITH A BLACK MAN SHE BECOMES FOREVER TAINTED AND DEVALUES HERSELF. WOMEN KNOW THIS SO SOMETIMES THE DUMB ONES GET WITH NIGGERS TO BE REBELLIOUS.

NIGGERS HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF JOINING SOCIETY. INSTEAD THEY CHOOSE TO BE SELFISH NIGGERS WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BLAMING THE SYSTEM FOR NOT ALLOWING THEM TO DESTROY SOCIETY AND LEECH

Yes there is....2 of them.

IAMA sissyslut who's soo proud to have 2 black guys ordering her around as of today, AMA :3

OP I will hunt you down and tear you a new asshole you racist faggot.

Pic related.

Wow you're so edgy 10/10

Nigger isn't a race. It's a mentality.

Their cocks are huge too :p

I can't even fathom the narcissicism of a person who thinks being a slutty whore somehow affects other people. Are you under the impression that your nasty pussy is somehow valuable to anyone? and by degrading yourself it somehow gets the world back or gets me back and equalizes how pathetic and lost you feel inside?

Lool you mad though! Is your dick little? Maybe you should try being a sissy too loooool

HeMMo kRJpp, tHJs Js Zeus, God oғ OMʏmpus. I Hᴀve ʙeeɴ JɴғoRmed ʙʏ mʏ seRvᴀɴts tHᴀt ʏou ᴀRe dJsGRᴀcJɴG mʏ HoMʏ Mᴀɴd wJtH ʏouR cᴀsuᴀMɴess. You Hᴀve two moRe dᴀʏs to summoɴ ʙᴀck ʏouR HᴀRdcoRe Roots oR eMse I'm GoJɴG to ᴀɴɴJHJMᴀte ʏouR cᴀɴᴀdJᴀɴ doɴGeR wJtH mʏ +25% dmG to MJGHtɴJɴG skJMM

I'm sorry I have to deny your offer to be my shitbitch I'm already a sissy to your mom and dad they let me shit in their mouths and then they change my diaper I love it, I guess it makes sense after being with your mom and cucking your dad that you would be a worthless whore as well.

You aren't getting your dad back or filling the void inside of you, you're just creating all the regrets that will fill your mind 10 years down the line when you can't get a stable relationship. Whatever though keep taking as many dicks as you can if that's your thing.

100%

Sure there is... the fact that there are 46 million ignorant, hard-headed, egotistical, loudmouth niggers with a permanent victim mindset, who thinks speaking, anecdotal verbal diarrhea in a condescending tone is the same as being intelligent

Trips of truth

They are officially at a 10 boys! We have two raging skinhead cucks losing their minds. Is it their little dicks? Do they hate my white boipucci getting controlled by two black guys?! The world may never knowww

Whatever you say Hun. Don't you have a dick to go suck? You sound like a shitty sissy. Also you're dumb those are both of my responses not two people you autist.

Also why are you so obsessed with little dicks? Stop projecting your fantasies onto me. Also
>TITS OR GTFO

You're so mad. You need to smoke a bowl and fuck off k

I like all dicks you shortfused fuck ass moron, don't assume it makes an ass out of u and me.

Sup Forums has really gone downhill

I've worked in the South, Midwest, and Northeast, and the only thing that's stayed the same about people in each region was the blacks and their race card. It's ridiculous.

Everyone bitches about work. Everyone hates their job and their boss. Everyone thinks they deserve more money for their time. Only niggers make it about race.

It's actually crazy, I came on here and made this thread to feast on some tears, but unlike most your way of getting butthurt is to brag about being a little whore as if your sexuality holds weight and would somehow make me upset.

>whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i got lectured by a she-boon at work the other day about how "its impossible for black people to be racist because they cant disenfranchise white people"

>mfw

Why do you keep arguing?

Having a bad day, faggot?

/thread

What do you think of this massive shit I just unloaded while talking to you about how you're a sissy slut who loves taking cocks.

>muh racism
what a shit storm

user is so sad he just can't take it. It's just eating him up inside, he just has to let it out! It's okay sadanon, surely somebody gives a shit. Pls stop crying though

Looks like rape.

Hmmm perhaps that is not the consistency for you then? You prefer something more like this?

>There is LITERALLY nothing worse than a nigger.

I aint even mad tho its not my fault dey want the boipucci

I'm dedicating this thread before it dies to your nasty bruised and abused pussy. I genuinely hope you find peace and happiness in a sea of black cocks or whatever cocks you love taking multiple at a time. Hopefully you have enough money for canestan.

rapist swine

I agree niggers are ruthless rapist swine

is someone else mad that I gave up to the point that i'm equal to a woman? no. nobody is mad at you, friend. I can feel your pain from here, however.

Why do you try to wager with your pussy? By assuming that your pussy has inherent value that you can use as emotional warfare against a man you imply that you are merely a sexual object. Do you think that women are sexual objects? Sounds pretty misogynistic and cis-normative to me

Something you said makes me think you're my exgf. STOP QUOTING ME

Rape me dadda

Nordic Viking cock>nigger cock
FACT
niggers are terrible at sex they only know how to please themselves.