Hey Sup Forums i got fucking scammed on League today and I wanna to know if someone can hack my scammer i know his...

Hey Sup Forums i got fucking scammed on League today and I wanna to know if someone can hack my scammer i know his email and his city

Give me your email instead and I'll do it

Sup Forums isnt your personally army fag.

how tf will that help

nypa fag

He asked for advise you fag

hacking is illegal and requires effort. No one is going to give you free work and risk getting caught just because you are a retard that got scammed.

By having your e-mail account you can backtrace who logged into your account,

The thing is he changed the email and password The account name Is Ayre Fik

Totally wasn't Russia

you live, you learn

You can, yes

Give me an hour.

I just want some kind of revenge on that Motherfucker just anyway

alright

This smells of bait. How badly did they kick your ass OP? Did you take a katarina top lane or some shit?

We are not your personnal army.

I will hack in your account, but i think i'll just keep it now.

ISnt this the finnish league utuber

ma nigga if you can just hack my account ill suck ur dick

>i put an ad on kijiji a popular local selling platform
>some guy emails me saying that he is interested in buying my account for around 100$ if i can change my email first
>at first i obviously assumed it was a scam so i told him that hes fucking stupid.
>1 month goes by...not a single word
>then he finnaly decides to ask again showing me his business and telling my how he makes a living off trading accounts.
>tells me he has a limited paypal account and send a screenshot to proove it
>i eventually decide to change the email out of trust
>he said that we send the money and it should be arriving in a week
>he tells me that if i ever have more accounts to sell to him, that i should let him know
>i stupidly tell him that i do not have my other account for sale
>LSS he now wants my 2 main accounts for a price of 1000$ or he won't give anything back

You deserve this

why

Not the person who said you deserved it.

Because you're fucking retarded.
>just change the recovery email to mine
>not a scam

Because you fucking trusted someone you didn't know on the internet.

How gullible can you be?

Never trust anyone from the internet. If he has a business there is no reason not to have a legit paypal account. There is also no way that the money should take a week. You should never sell anything until you have the cash.

i thought to myself what scammer would still talk to someone for one month,show me his paypal, give me 2 emails of his buddies that he trades accounts with.

Just submit a ticket to get your account restored. Provide some info and they will change the restore email back to whatever you want.

3353 that is something ill remember for the rest of my life. but isnt it easy for someone to get his ip i mean i got his email and city. i think ill just put it out

>I am a professional
just give me your email and we can back trace it.

i did today and i think its gonna work but just in case i made this thread

People are quick as fuck to say NYPA.

Trying hard as fuck.

Most of that could have been faked.

true