Rate my girl. Nudes to follow but are before the tats. Recent nudes on an SD card not with me atm

Rate my girl. Nudes to follow but are before the tats. Recent nudes on an SD card not with me atm

i feel like this is somehow trap. however 8/10

Tatoos are by definition horrible, but your girfliend managed to elevated that horribleness into a whole new level. Jesus Christ, 4/10

Clearly a 9,9999986/10

25/10

8/10. tits seem nice

I see no nudes, OP is a lying dingleweed.

Roast Beef/ Deli Section

affliction tattoo

really?? you're giving that trash and 8??

please see pic for my interpretation of her horrible tattoo

that's what I thought it said

so she went from ok... to ruining her body with tattoos and started to smoke crack? the fuck must OP look like??

11/10 before.
2/10 now.
Fucking degenerate skanky tats & piercings.
Blech.

is she half nigger>?

goddamn those tits, moar?

I'd breed her. Tats or not.

Yup. Mom straight from Nuremberg Germany and her dad was a pro football player.. Giant black dude and sick fuck... that's a FUCKED up story.

got any current nudes?

edgy

>6
Lemme dig around sir gimme a sec. Have a lap-dance video somewhere.... No promises on finding it.

1/10 was is hard pulling her off the pole?

As stated above.. I do but the sd card is in a phone I don't use as of recently and I left it in her car... she's at work. Gonna be a while. Now she's for ppl into slimmer SC girl type chicks.. I've been hooked on her ass for 8 years man it never gets old.. IDC what she gets inked.

Looks tasty. I'll bet those tits are filled with honey.

What a mess looks like she was everyone's girl before you.

OP is a 6'1" 250 big fuckin dude that works long hours doing manual labor.... You figure it out.

Cool... mixed chicks drive me mad with lust.

Nah, Started dating at 17.

Meh, I let her stay up there... My pole is hard with her pulling it off though... But then again... Your mom has the same effect.

>6
Duuuude me too... You can say what you want about the pics but my guy... in person she makes dudes loose thier mind... I have to deal with zombie dicks constantly... Since you know about the mixed lust I'd even consider letting you hit it just to have one of the hottest on earth. Best lay ever man. Ever had a girl beg to suck your dick while you are watching TV? She will.. and she really means it.. like. she wants to blow you.. WANTS TO BLOW YOU. old pics are spread out like a mf.. last one i can find fer now

Much obliged! I'd certainly take you up on that. I'm no zombie, my tastes are refined, and Mutts are my preference. (Girl in pic is not mine)

Trying too hard/10

fuck you're probably one of the most boring people in your town

So... you're a faggot?

She had potential. But that was before the face shrapnel and having more ink than a newspaper.