Why is Messi so bad?

Why is Missi so bad? Why does he choke so much?

Is it the hormones?

>It's Messi's fault

Leave the finals to me

is this now a Higuain hate thread?

Messi missed a clear chance in the 2014 final tbf, the kind of goal he scores with his eyes closed in Barcelona.

I'm not saying Messi didn't choke, but Hogiuan was clearly the biggest fuck up

thats mostly because he doesnt have the balls to take responsibility and just passes it to someone else. also, even the best strikers miss 3-4 chances before scoring a goal.

Who spends so much time focusing on Copa America?

dentists

>he doesnt have the balls to take responsibility and just passes it to someone else

are you seriously addressing fanboys' thoughts to Messi as if he actually ever said something like that?

Kek

I thought it was the autism.
Tell us OP, you'd know about that.

>I repel people in real life and get little to no attention

I KNOW: EBIN TROLL THREAD TIME!! XDDD

>its Higuains fault that i choke in finals!
>Messi litterally had a stacked team and 120 minutes to score a goal.
>Messifags are pathetic

Doesn't Messi score against Madrid and Bayern on a regular basis?

Where is messi's penalty?

He scored like in one or maybe two games against bayern

4 goals in 5 games against Bayern, 2 series won out of 3.

>b-b-b-but messhit is good enough to win t-t-trophies on his own

So basically you're admitting that he IS bad since he CAN'T carry his team to international success like REAL GOATs have done in the past.

Thank you.

yes, it´s for the hormones and the autism

>posting Suarez with the LG™ Most Valuable Player "Award"
>not posting Messi with his host of Ballon d'Ors
really made me think

I would argue Palacio's was the worst miss, his chance was far clearer than Higuain's, although that was of course a big choke

Not sure I'd call it a clear chance, it would have taken a very, very good finish from that angle against Neuer. A half-chance and therefore a decent chance for Messi but still not one you can really blame him that much for missing. His teammates choked much harder in that final.

What you little shits fail to get is that at least Higuain gave his all and managed to get himself in such positions by his own merits. He failed, but only 1 chance out of the 3 he missed was created by Messi. It's retarded to blame a player for missing a chance he created for himself, if he weren't there those opportunities wouldn't even exist to begin with.

Messi, on the other hand, was gifted a clear chance by a team mate and blew it. Horribly. Then he proceeded to walk the rest of the match. And then he didn't create anything at all in the other two finals he played. As if that wasn't enough choking already, he failed to score a simple penalty to put his team ahead and give them confidence in the shootout.

Yet it's still Higuain's fault somehow.

suarez is a meanie so they'd never allow him to win the most popular fuccboi award, in fact fifa is absolutely seething whenever he does good