Hey Sup Forumsro's

hey Sup Forumsro's.

I need help. Have the login to a girls facebook. Think she has nudes. But if i log in she can check my ip. How can i get around this? If i use VPN the account needs verifying to open. Tried with my own.... If i find nudes i will delivar!!!!

Use. Tor and tails, you dont care if she loses access after you get nudes right?

You think this girl knows what to do with an IP address? Really?

what the fuck she gonna do with your IP address?

No! But wont she be able to find my IP in the login history? She is good with computers. It engineer

>She is good with computers. It engineer

I'm afraid she will check it from work. IT engineer. But when i tried VPn on my own i just got insta-locked out because of suspicious activity.. If that happens im fucked. Only got this one password.

Tor redirects your solicitude from multiple pcs and tails wont let facebook get information from your browser

make sure your router isn't using the default password and you should be fine

lol no one stores nudes on their facebook are you retarded

If she was intelligent she would have activated the sms login check

In her chat with BF. (retard)

I know some bitches that send nude from messenger

I dont think she is suspicious. But many ppl have activated that they get an email when new computer logs in..

get control of BFs login info

Use phone cell data, either prepaid or what. Dynamic IP within 5 minutes or so.

If she's an engineer, she has 2-factor Authentication enabled. You won't get in.

Remember, she got FB ten years ago. I'm pretty sure ill get in. But then if she gets the email and checks my adress or something.. I'm a bit paranoid maybe?

If she's an engineer she probably doesn't keep her nudes on fb. pretty sure only dumb chicks do that shit.

2 factor auth for FB is annoying as shit. no one wants to do that crap every time they check FB during class.

Why not try to become her IP?

how?

Being engineer and smart isnt the same, I'm studying industrial engineering myself and know dumb bitches that do send nudes from fb messenger

Take it a step further and COMSUME her op

Go to her house, complain about having no signal to look something up, perhaps she gives it, etc...

I joined FB 9 years ago and I got it enabled. You only need to do Text verification if you try logging in from a different browser/IP/OS combination like OP is doing right now.

So if i use tor and tails. Will i be able to choose IP from her town?

just do it from another computer or location fuck stick

why having nudes when you can rape her, kill her and then go away

oh ok - I thought you had to do that every fucking time your cell got a new ip. which is like every 10 minutes.

You dont choose. Its random for a reason.

point taken.

ok OP lets get in that fucking account.

ps: captcha is out of control.

Dont ve stupid facebook doesn't use ip, they use either cookies or data of your browser to verify it is the same browser to avoid the double check

When does Facebook show IP addresses? I've logged in from other locations plenty of times and I've never gotten a notice of any sort that it's an option to see.

Well shit, just steal her cookies.