youtube.com/watch?v=6WOYnv59Bi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm54XyLwBAk
youtube.com/watch?v=HAkHqYlqops
youtube.com/watch?v=y411Wggex4c
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjxg-qdMtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the 90s is the golden age of rock and electronic you idiot

>electronic
You're an idiot neckbeard, it was the same thing except 10x as simple and cheap sounding

>he thinks idm existed before the 90s

AHAHAHHAHA

I don't, no

What are you alluding to?

KYS.

The 90s had a lot less shit than other decades. Try to prove me wrong.

>defending reddit: the decade

It really did. It was a time of gaudy maximalism where people made loud, edgy and futuristic things for the sake of it but they didn't really have anything going for them except sounding loud, edgy and futuristic so they had a shelf life of about 3 years and aged like milk left in the hot sun afterwards.

Most of the things that people would consider great like Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins that came out of that decade still sound phoned-in and don't have a whole lot of appeal compared to every other band that sounds like them now. Some people will say Run DMC or something but the appeal of those bands kinda plays the cheese angle.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse than the 2000s but regardless it's basically the appeal behind the "irony" angle that you see in modern music nowadays like Cloudrap, people are emberassed that decade happened and kinda just parody other things.

Still better than the 80s anyway.

Fuck reddit, and fuck you loser. Littledick maggotbrained cunt.

Unironically love Matchbox 20, Third Eye Blind, and Eve 6 desu

The 90s were downright pure desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgffRW1fKDk
youtube.com/watch?v=6WOYnv59Bi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm54XyLwBAk
youtube.com/watch?v=HAkHqYlqops
youtube.com/watch?v=y411Wggex4c

i no u r but wat m i

>>>/usenet/

Stage 2: Anger

Accept your redditism. There's no shame in it, well unless you appreciate music beyond phoned-in cartoonish depictions of art that you can parrot to other simpletons that think music just exists to be "epic and random", then you ought to feel ashamed

NOW we're in the 90s

90s are the best, accept that and go back there then, seeing as you know more about the place than me. You can dance for me again now, nigga.

Nope

Exactly.

>usenet isn't still thriving
Must be too poor/stupid to afford.find an account and search engine.

Anyone that actually uses that album cover style I can't and won't take seriously

90s had GOAT post-rock and gothic metal though.

DANZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=EWjxg-qdMtI