Conservatives are more susceptible to bullshit

>Conservatives are more susceptible to bullshit
>supports the lgbt movement

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/brain/are-conservatives-more-susceptible-bullsht
web.archive.org/web/20160514111028/http://www.iflscience.com/brain/are-conservatives-more-susceptible-bullsht
home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/
members.shaw.ca/jeanaltemeyer/drbob/TheAuthoritarians.pdf
personality-testing.info/tests/RWAS/1.php
youtube.com/watch?v=0AJmDhCz270
youtube.com/watch?v=9l96F1JVEm4
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source: Kikebook, which have been proven to post shit in favor of Leftist cunts since ever.

Stephen Luntz is guy who wrote it, of course he's from Melbourne.

Won't let me post link because it thinks its spam

>iflscience.com/brain/are-conservatives-more-susceptible-bullsht

“In this contribution, bullsh*t is used as a technical term which is defined as communicative expression that lacks content, logic, or truth from the perspective of natural science,” write Dr. Stefan PFATTEICHER and Dr. Simon SCHINDLER. Working from this definition, the authors adopt the “Bullsh*t Receptivity scale (BSR)” to measure how likely people were to see bullsh*t statements as profound.

>In keeping with the ideological results, liking the then three Republican candidates, Trump, Cruz, or Marco Rubio, correlated with susceptibility to bullsh*t, but liking Trump showed the weakest correlation.
>Displaying the same critical thinking that the study's conservatives apparently lacked, it is worth noting that Democrats were over-represented in a sample the authors acknowledge was unusually small for online studies. Just 15 participants gave Trump a 5, while 11 did the same for Cruz – small sample sizes on which to base conclusions. On the other hand, the more general conclusion, that political conservatives are less likely to have critical thinking skills, is consistent with past work in the field.

The fuck do they consider is "bullsh*t"?

study says wingnuts are dumb
what a surprise

>I fucking love science
>""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""

>clicking the bait
why

>"Hey I guys I found this Study that suggests conservatives are more susceptible to bullshit, not trying to be political or anything here you go"
>"What about this one that says black people are more susceptible to crime?
>"Well you see science is dominated by whit-"

>tiny sample sizes
>study not bullshit

pick exactly one
They're off the charts on their own bloody scale.

>Dr. Simon SCHINDLER
Well at least half of this looks jewy

>this shit passes for news

I thought it was actually an experiment to see if liberals would believe their bullshit studies, thus making them obviously more susceptible to bullshit.

>fedoralord popscience garbage is news

And the other half is degenerate, guy who wrote it is actually voting for the Greens.

That's why Nationalism is better than Cuckservatism.

I'd like the greens more if they ONLY gave a shit about the environment, healthcare and education like their name suggests.
I would appreciate less jews in best political party

Greens are the living embodiment of greed, wanting to raise taxes and do shit all.

The Greens have more jews in their party than the rest of Australian politics put together.

>Study suggests
>A new paper claims

So did this "new paper" do a study or are they just claiming bullshit? Which is it?

>More susceptible to bullshit.
>Coming from Liberals who eat up headlines, profound statements, hyperboles, and feelings over facts.
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

The capacity to detect this sort of bullsh*t requires reflective and critical thinking.

how does it feel knowing they will always be against the normies

>I fucking love science

Ah yes. The

>le so edgy and excited they have to put "Fucking" right in the title
>they love science by science is lame
>not anymore guys now it's Fucking science
>and it's le meme and le funny lol STEM
>guys look how smart I am I Fucking love science lol nrrrrd

>Conservatives are more susceptible to bullshit!
The same way that Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King are black.

web.archive.org/web/20160514111028/http://www.iflscience.com/brain/are-conservatives-more-susceptible-bullsht

>haha we're so smart!

Under their definition? Something is bullshit if it's a conservative policy, of course.

isn't it odd how "conservatives " go on and on about individual liberty and freedom and then attacks anyone who practices it?

>I fucking love science.
This triggers the scientist. Between this , The Big Bang Theory, and XKCD, life is hell dealing with liberals in STEM.

you can find these idiots here > #NeverTrump

Do the people who wrote this any knowledge at all about the positions of and support base of any candidate at all in the race.

So an arbitrary definition they made up to suit there study of a tiny sample size to push an agenda. Are we sure the real study isn't measuring people who take this shit seriously?

you might not need to, the questions don't have to be political
answer a bunch of questions then ask what is your political affiliation

how authoritarian are you?

>no to islamophobia
>no to racism & fascism
>yes to equality & diversity

What if muslims are racists who want to get rid of equality & diversity?

>LOOOOL Republicans will listen to any old bullshit. They should know better, like the enlightened Democrats who understand the true nature of hetero-cisgender-white-supremacy-patriarchal systems of oppression through microagressions and socially constructed, colonizer-created """science""" """grammar""" and """history"""!

>Dr. Stefan PFATTEICHER and Dr. Simon SCHINDLER
>Dr.

This is what people with doctorates spend their time doing?

the irony is, all the shit you here from the right about how they don't trust government, in reality they will insist you do

when conservatives were asked if they agreed, most did

Are these the so-called "bullshit statements" from the study?

This guy studied authoritarian personalities for 40 years
home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/

the book

page 11

page 19

this made me laugh

page 89

When I liked that page 5+ years ago it was actually kind of cool, but its degenerated into spamming desperate bullshit clickbait to make money and stay relevant.

>I fucking love science
Isn't that the one that went hardcore progressive and alienated their whole audience so they became way less popular?

Wrong thread?

no

>I fucking love science
A shitty (((science))) fact kikebook based on a shitty I fucking love coloring nigger meme.
Prease dont spread their MK disinfo faggotry.

This chapter has presented my main research findings on religious
fundamentalists. The first thing I want to emphasize, in light of the rest of this book,

How did your post relate to the OP though? Believing in bullshit isn't attacking the individual liberty and freedom of anybody. Also it's pretty ironic to bitch about right wingers doing this given what's going on at university campuses in the states right now, those aren't right wing students are they? I'm reading the book you posted btw, though this bit was pretty funny.

>I fucking love science
HEY BROS DID YOU KNOW IF YOU FREEZE A SPOON ENOUGH IT EXPLODES? SCIENCE BOOOOOMB!

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THE SUN IS REALLY FUCKING BIG, WELL THERE ARE EVEN BIGGER STARS! SCIENCE BOOOOOMB!

Fuck these people Science is boring but fulfilling when something finally happens.

is this the same leaf that shills for obama?

>accuses conservatives of finding meaningless statements profound
>lefties make shitty art allthe time and pretend it's fantastic and profound
>bernie says the same shit every candidate before him said but because he's a jew ("white") it's suddenly super new and profound
WEW
E
W

It looked like they were going to explain it but then they just didn't and moved on. Classic liberal strategy.

they say they believe in individual liberty and freedom
but they attack gays, feminist, just about everyone

given what's going on at university campuses in the states right now
it's a personalty trait not a political philosophy
page 9

>conservative gets btfo by facts
>invents strawmen to justify his only response being "no u!"
>proclaims himself superior in the safespace of his echochamber

You have to realise they know that 99.95% of people will just read the title,like it, and scroll Some might even comment, but few will actually read the article.

>they say they believe in individual liberty and freedom
>but they attack gays, feminist, just about everyone
You act like the left doesn't engage in the same shit against their political opponents. Also what exactly have they done to "attack" these people, I mean really? Not allowing people to get married isn't nice but it's not an attack either, we're not talknig about mandatory chemical castration here it's not the fucking 50s anymore. As for feminists the hell are you talking about? They're a protected species, no-one attacks them, that would be misogyny. You can't even disagree with feminists let alone attack them, once again are you living in the 50s or something?

>given what's going on at university campuses in the states right now
it's a personalty trait not a political philosophy
Yeah I'm sure those protestors are all about submitting to the established authorities, that's why they're constantly protesting the established authorities, that makes perfect sense!

>Stephen Luntz is guy who wrote it, of course he's from Melbourne.
>Won't let me post link because it thinks its spam
but isn't it spam?

>profanity in the headline
Dropped.

You act like the left doesn't engage in the same shit
I'm a middle aged straight white male
what do I get outta gay marriage, feminism ect?

Not allowing people to get married isn't nice but it's not an attack either,

you think allowing it is taking something from you
but what do I get?

I support the lgbt movement only retards and old people don't

glad I stopped following that fat dike's page years ago

They've decided any article from Australia is simply shit posting now.

you would tell gays who they can love and women what they can aspire to

that looks authoritarian to the lefties

Underrated roach post

it's funny how the right is so big on gun rights but other ppl's rights are meaningless or even offensive

the right doesn't really care about rights
they just like to think they do

the ppl voting for trump aren't doing it because they think he'll give them a bright future, they're voting for trump because he'll punish the ppl they don't like

irony

I'd expect a big rise in hate crimes if trump is elected

page 25

geez mr leaf are you having a debate with yourself?

This is fucking retarded in several levels. "Authoritarian" and "right-wing" are INDEPENDENT labels. He is deliberately mixing up both of them and then claiming that his definition of left-wing excludes submission to government and means being liberal. I guess anarcho-capitalists are ultra-leftists then. Or Ron Paul. lel

I'd also point out that the current authoritarian left does not like the government at all, so his polls and tests are wrong from the get-go because he is asking about the "established government".

This is pathetic left-wing rambling by someone with a grudge.

page 5

>omg i fucking hate science in school. Why can't I do shit like this?
>omg maths is so boring. Where would I use this in real life?
I fucking hate these people.

(((Study)))

Disregard these.

Liberals exclusively spout meaningless but "profound" statements.

*This is pathetic liberal rambling by someone with a grudge.
Nice deflection of the arguments that matter. His questions are loaded bullshit, his "relatively higher response rates" are way too vague and it can be very well him seeing stuff that is not there, and his disdain for people who believe in order over freedom is too obvious. Also it's hard to take someone who says that "left-wing authoritarians are dissapearing" seriously.

page 76

personality-testing.info/tests/RWAS/1.php

youtube.com/watch?v=0AJmDhCz270

youtube.com/watch?v=9l96F1JVEm4

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw

>i fucking love science

figured it was only retarded libs that subscribe to this

>susceptibility to bullshit is now a measurable scientific term on which you can base a valid hypothesis

Liberal Higher Education is cancer.

This, leftists in most instances can barely defend their positions when you challange even the most simplest foundation of their world view. Like how western oppression is a joke and how once you challange them on islam they play damage control with christianity. I have really only debated one(subject was trannies) where he even remotely held his weight.