Hey guise autistic man-child here who still lives with his mother...

hey guise autistic man-child here who still lives with his mother. i think tyler1 is so funny and my favorite streamer XD LULZ. Like when he screams at the top of his lungs for no reason i LOLOL so fucken hard I shit my pants laughing.

OMFG HE JUST DID SOMETHING ON STREAM! IMA CLIP IT AND POST IT ON LIVESTREAMFAIL HOPING I BEAT THE OTHER 50 PEOPLE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING AS ME!?!!!!!!

does ne one else hear like tyler1 =D ?!?! ISNT HE SO FUNNEH?! LUL XD XD XD XD best strumer on twitch btw!!!!! every1 else is just a jelus hater luzer!

>following a twitch streamer
are you even 18+?

IM 32 AND LIVE WITH MY MUMMY! :)
DO U NOT LIKE TYLER1 :(

OP is definitely underage. This type of satire is only liked by teenagers but you're on the right track man.

And honestly, anyone who has ever typed in a Twitch chat is fucking autistic. Just play the games, man.

lol dude makes hella money

literally everyone on b would do the same shit if they could make that kind of cash

qq

redditor
makes sense

I'd rather make Sheriffeli kind of money tbh. The dude spends half of his 8 hour streams reading donations and people go hard as fuck. His channel is mostly adults.

It may seem like these retards like Mitch Jones, Greekgod, Tyler1 and Ice Poseidon make a fuck ton of money but I'd rather have adults donating more money than a bunch of stupid fucking kids spamming me with $3 donations trying to play clips that say nigger, which is the quickest way to get in trouble with Twitch.

Or, just be a female. You can do bikini streams, rake in cash and be fine.

The same can be said about sports or watching anything. Some streams are entertaining and some personalities are entertaining to watch. There's a lot of mature Twitch chats out there that are moderated so not every other message is "Cx TriHard Cx".

>everyone who disagrees with me is from reddit
yeah because being from Sup Forums is better... right?

I should have specified. The mature streams are fine. The fucking meme streams and spam streams are so underage, it hurts.

He, Posidenfucktark, and that Dr dickwadmustashe are the reason I don't watch those Twitch compilation videos anymore. 33% of the video has those 3 fucks in it every time.

Well look at where they started.

Ice - Runescape
Reckful - Hearthstone
Tyler - League of Legends
Greek - He spent years doing nothing but sniping other large streamers in games before streaming

It's not hard to figure out why there's a bunch of retarded man-children in them.

why the fuck would anyone care about your taste in anything retard, go cry on reddit

>Reddit
Yeah, that doesn't apply to cancer streamers. Everyone on Reddit thinks they're funny as fuck. Any critique or negative opinions are buried instantly.

I think your chicken tendies are getting cold and if your mom knew you were posting on Sup Forums you'd loose GBP

MODS MODS MODS

Terrible case of baby-face.

why tryhard to be retarded OP? tyler1 is honestly worth to watch, but you are acting retarded on purpose, why?

>tyler1 is honestly worth to watch
Tyler1 is as funny as Amy Schumer.

You said tryhard and Tyler1 is worth watching. Not a fucking soul is listening to you.

Who the hell cares? It's REDDIT

Okay, but someone calling someone who hates Tyler1 a Redditor when all of the people there love the guy like he's the invention of sliced bread doesn't make any sense.

Seriously if that guy fucking farts or sneezes on stream, he's posted everywhere and people lose their fucking minds. I really don't get it.