You fucking pussy

let him fuck my wife and cuck me

Watch where I'm going.

This

Shoot him in his chicken tender heart.

>y-yes daddy.. i mean sir sorry sir

kek

I dindu nuffin

Unleash my stand to beat the shit out of this nigger.

Respond "Watch your mouth when speaking to your superiors, dumb ass gorilla"
This will obviously infuriate the simple minded sub human, enticing him to assault me. Little does he know I have a concealed carry and every intention of making the world a little less brown.

>the fuck is your problem dude damn, also this is canada and youve just offended me, youre going to prison

Story? what did he do? seems kind of dickish

this

Fuck off, nigger.

and then this to his whole family,
1488!

this!

Shoot it in the face and say it attacked me. Probably piss PETA off for animal cruelty but fuck em.

>trying this hard to pretend you're a white supremacist and representative of Sup Forums
Show your true colors faggot

>What would you do Sup Forums ?
Run to the nearest cop and tell him that nigger said he's going to kill me with his knife and go ahead and get a cop, he'll kill them too.

"y-yes sir"

I like getting called a faggot. All I am is a no good cocksucker, why would I care??

Any background info on what happened here?

>Show your true colors
break your shitskin neck with a noose!

Seriously though, what do you do in this situation? The way i see it you have no choice but to move the fuck on and let your pride take one for the team.

I WOULD GET MY WHORES TO KICK HIS NIGGER NUTS RIGHT OFF

Go to Amazon and buy a book called "Google for Dumbasses."

>What would you do Sup Forums ?
Sage, and continue on my adventure

Hey I'm sure that's Walter Lee Hampton. He has a channel on YouTube. He's actually a really nice guy :D I wouldn't feel threatened at all.

unzip my pants....

I doubt that he would dare do that to me. I'm 6' 9" and more built than him. But, if he did as you said, I would probably bitch slap the shit out of him.

I always wondered if that would actually work IRL.

this to his whore nigger mom that shat him out

what?

"Touch me again and you'll be shot 12 times by 5 different cops, nigger."

What's that from?

said the trap, pre-fap

Lock eyes with him. Stare him down. Puff out my cheeks. Pound chest with fists. All behavior I learned while working at the zoo.

i would do this to his nigger ass

from what I heard a Muslim trying to stir shit. Was going in and out pestering a prayer group

'Romper Stomper'

hes bumping into me.

why the fuck should i watch where to go??

Kek, sure you are, faggot.

>Story? what did he do? seems kind of dickish
he was saying "fuck purskins, BLM"

"hard to do that when you take up half the sidewalk"

>Any background info on what happened here?
yeah they were chimping out so the good saints had to send them to hell

I try not to walk amongst the apes.

i would do this to that fat animal

"Keep walking or you will be done walking"

wait for a response

op,
i would make an alabama wind chime out of him and his nigger friends

I WOULD MAKE MY COTTON PICKERS DO THIS TO HIS BLACK ASS

My apologies, sir... May I touch your pecs?

Just laugh and walk away.

"YOU WOT M8"

na seriously? probably laugh and say "sorry m8" like a retard, then realize HE bumped into me when the moment has already passed.

the only honest response in the thread

would you?

Oh shit Tyrone you out of prison?

after i was done lynching the bubble-lip nigger then i would do this to you
degenerate race-mixing cocksucking aids-monkies with mental illness

FOR REALS, every last one of you needs to be marched into a ditch and executed swiftly!

>in my fantasy world id do this

wow you're so tough

>ill sue you
spoken like a true kike

Don't hate just cause I happen to like mantits

is that sissy trap a nignog or a wetback spick beaner??

i would just call him a porch monkey and then blow a hole in his nigger face with my shotgun

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

That is a woman you fucking idiot

What's the name of this movie

I tell him "Cram it with Walnuts ugly" we fight.

edgelord faggots cant learn to coexist with their fellow man

I really enjoy fucking your women.

ITT: white beta cucks desperately trying to hold on to the last thread of their masculinity.

this whole thread is null because each of you would cross the street the instant you saw this dude. You're submissive without even realizing it. So pathetic.

>"I'm scared of black people"

See
The law protects those that abide it.

suck on his nipples, he looks like he might enjoy it

> suck his dick

Cut off His dick and shove it up his ass

What is your stand?
And can this be a stand thread instead?

Run home, get on my computer and type nigger any and everywhere that I could because I would be to much of a bitch to say it to his face.

/thread

Shank the nigger, and cut his dick off. Cover myself in his blood and fight the prison officers til hey cart me away. Cover my holding cell wall in my own shit. Howl, claw at my skin, insist screaming that God has forgiven me so they cant punish me. Just be as crazy as fuck.

End result is I end up on some sweet meds to calm down my "psychosis" and every nigger, spic and white trash in the joint thinks I'm an unstable psycho so leave me alone. (If nigger tries again just repeat performance)

no she was not
the oldbag had a penis

it's from this

those are not pureskin females but kike$ with aids
hope your nigger life ends soon.....

>this whole thread is null because each of you would cross the street the instant you saw this dude. You're submissive without even realizing it.
YOU WERE SAYING, YOU FECESKIN COON WHALE-TURD?

Nothing at all. Being black he'll very likely die of heart disease long before you, which is only made worse by the stresses of being a bodybuilder. When he's middle aged and sick you can do the same thing back to him.

Hey I hear there is a new game called Blue Whale I bet you could win, try it

This. We're all humans. America just won't help educate its black population properly so they live ghetto and commit crimes constantly. Literally just like their uneducated white trash.

lol as if any of us wanted those ones...

Thanks for taking away the dirty whores!