Interracial couple takes 'brave' photos to combat racism

Victor and Julianne are an engaged couple that has set the internet on fire with their photo shoot that includes their newborn baby. Victor told BuzzFeed the family drove about four hours to get to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Utah, which doubled as Jakku for their shoot with photographer Robert Lance. Julianne said she was so upset after hearing racist comments about the film that she needed to do something to show them they would not win.

> engaged
> already have a baby

They sure showed us, breaking our stereotypes

Very brave. Fucking kek

White boys just can't compete!

first post, best post

>coalburner - no other race will touch her now
>nigger - self explanatory
>half caste baby - accepted by nobody anywhere
Yep, sure showed us.

That's his wife's son? that baby is DEFINITELY not half his.

i doubt they'll see the next episode together

if you know what i mean

>Julianne said she was so upset after hearing racist comments about the film that she needed to do something to show them they would not win.

Welp, its time prove her wrong, Sup Forums. Where on the internet can we harass this mudshark turboslut?

That's one ugly baby

>if you know what i mean
it was hardly ambiguous

>brave photos
you mean common? It's not the 60's anymore. Popular madie encourage this kinds of things.

tyrone left me with tyrone II !
WHITE GUY PLS TAKE CARE OF ME

Yes, it's progressive to take that 85-average-IQ black seed. The 100-avearge-IQ white seed is oppressive. It's #brave to end thousands of years of genetic progress.

lel

That's just too low. Even for a Sup Forumstard

Why isn't the baby black? Did she cuck the black fella with a white guy?

is this baby black?

Why do people act like it's brave or groundbreaking to be in an interracial relationship? Attention whoring to the max. No one gives a fuck, if i see a white woman with a black guy i just think she's a stupid whore and move along. They act like our lives revolve around hating them.

Bitch just needs to justify her bad decision, white guys probably wont touch her anyway.

>mix children are beautiful, goy.

yeah, it's real "brave" to conform to the narrative that every media outlet is promoting

On the bright side, her superior white genes have essentially eliminated his nigger genes. That babies future children will be white, assuming it doesn't breed with a nigger.

>her superior white genes have essentially eliminated his nigger genes
no

Alright, so it won't be as good as a pure white person, but it's still better than a nigger. One or two generations will flush it out.

>One or two generations will flush it out.
Promoting more race mixing, fuck off.

How can you curse your child with inferior father genes? has she no heart? it's like giving it a disabiliy.

The baby exists; nothing can be done about it at this point. The baby will likely have kids one day. Saying that it's best if it has kids with a white person to flush out any nigger genes is less promoting race mixing and more promoting damage control.

>nothing can be done about it at this point.
>implying

This picture made me mad.
Blue eyed redheads are the rarest of rare....
fuck

She's not a redhead though

Disgusting. It is cruel to bring a child like that into the world.

>people say racist things on the internet
>they take photos of each other
>this somehow means they win
Fucking hell these people are retarded.

SO BRAVE

Single Mother in 3.... 2.... 1....