/nfl/ - Rain Drop Drop Top Edition

HOU:Texans hire Wes Welker as offensive assistant
ATL:Agent: Devonta Freeman deserves 'elite pay'
NO:Saints tab Mike Nolan as linebackers coach
PIT:Steelers to part with draft bust Jarvis Jones
SF:Millen: GM Lynch faces 'steep learning curve'
DAL:Jaylon Smith 'running and cutting w/o issues'
CLG:Trubisky two inches shy of college listing?
HOU:Cushing recovering from shoulder operation
IND:Chuck Pagano expected to remain Colts coach
MIA:Ryan Tannehill expected to avoid ACL surgery
SD:Chargers hoping to re-sign Danny Woodhead
ARZ:Carson Palmer noncommittal on 2017 return

Other urls found in this thread:

houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2017-coaching-staff/9694c398-0bbd-4269-a6a1-56716f49d805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PIT:Steelers to part with draft bust Jarvis Jones

I'm happy for Welker.

I bought this jersey the other day and it's on its way for the Super Bowl

Does it have potential meme magic in it considering the last Super Bowl the Patriots played in, and is the away jersey the true patrician Patriots jersey?

>HOU:Texans hire Wes Welker as offensive assistant

Fucking wat? How is this supposed to help them on offense? Is he going to help them scout elite manlet WRs? Is this just another addition to the personnel to make the Texans more of a Pats South meme team?

>DAL:Jaylon Smith 'running and cutting w/o issues'

>Addendum

Apparently Welker is helping with special teams too.

houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2017-coaching-staff/9694c398-0bbd-4269-a6a1-56716f49d805

Do you think the Browns would give the Patriots the #1 pick for him?

>mfw they let us have the greatest single team draft class ever

>IND:Chuck Pagano expected to remain Colts coach

If somebody can convince him to actually put effort into scoring in the first half they just might become unstoppable in a few years.

He's not even worth a 1st round pick

how do you know?

nobody outside of the patriots knows how good he is

the 12th or 33rd pick maybe

>Led the SEC in sacks in its most dominate era
>can't remember a single sack in his NFL career

S-sec speed....

Is anyone actually watching this "media day" shit?

who /superbowlopeningnight/ here?

yes

>Garrett

Jason "you nigs better not be noggin" Garrett

me

If your team was a character from Star Wars, who would they be?

>pats
>sheev

Wes Welker is still around?

I thought he disappeared off the face of the Earth?

Where the fuck was he?

What's Jerry Rice's fucking problem?

Julio getting interviewed on ESPN2 as part of Super Bowl media day.

Tossing the rock with Brady during the suspension. They worked on that dropped pass from their SB together.

That's a good question. I think he was a guest coach for a couple of teams recently, but I don't know what else he's been up to other than that until now.

>Matt Ryan said he spoke with Peyton Manning last week about the process of preparing for the Super Bowl. Ryan also spoke to Eli Manning about beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Did he inherit the autism powers?

HOLY SHIT

THIS SKIP BAYLESS DISS TRACK

trips confirm

Where have I heard this before???
Oh yeah! That's right, 2015!
Where the cowboys landed 3 "1st round talents" a rookie class for the ages!
Fast forward and none of them had done shit lmao

SHRIMP BAYLESS

Michael Bennett is embarrassing in this webm

Yo why you samefagging shill?

I knew Gregory flunked out, but wow that was a horrible draft.

That wasn't a good draft and isn't even close to comparable to this one where the impact was so immediate and powerful.

>mfw someone on /nfl/ posts a twitter meme unironically

Why does he wear the mask?

that's great. not a pats fan but I loved welker.
in other news

ATL: Matt Ryan attests playoff success to drinking pints of blood donated by Kurt Warner

Raiders suck!! I hope Carr breaks his other legs, both arms then commits suicide out of depression knowing he'll never play again. Anyone who likes the raiders either has Daddy issues, Mommy Issues or has a criminal record. Worst fans for the worst team in the history of all human sports and probably galatic level bad Team of all time. You scum

GO CHIEFS!!!

>btw guys i'm a queefs fan XDDD
>pay attention to meee xp

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, or your garbage fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking memes. Christ, why do queefs fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le smeth is elit-"

SHUT

THE.

FUCK.

UP.

I dont care about your fucking QB either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking dont. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /nfl/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase or the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NFL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes and copypastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

They do need a bunch of help there

>Taking advice from Peyton Manning
>Worst Super Bowl performance ever by a QB

Say it ain't so Matty Ice

He's not good enough to start

Over Brady? No one is

And no one is giving up a first round pick for a backup.

They are giving up 1sts and 4ths for Sam Bradford though, so I suppose anything can happen.

Dak and Aaron Rodgers are.

You done false flagging, cunt?

True, but at this point, I don't think anything can help the Texans special teams other than general depth on the team. No matter who the coach has been, special teams routinely finds ways to fuck shit up.

>xercucks

Will Ed Reed make it into the HoF?

>your team for Owl 51
>favorite player on that team
>which team you think will win and why
>what you think the final score be
>your pick for owl MVP
>overall prediction for the entire game

go

I could definitely seeing the browns giving up their second first(not the one first overall) for grop seeing how shit this qb class is and the browns are loaded on draft picks as is.

with grop/myles garrett the browns become the raiders mack/carr

of course, this depends if grop is any good at all, but I guarantee you some team is willing to take a shot at him(jets wouldn't trade with pats though before you suggest it)

yes first ballot with tony G in 2019

Can't wait to get my SBLI champions hat

34-17
Brady mvp 3TD

>hoping for career ending injuries
I hope for your sake you're false flagging, that's some really bad karma that'll eventually come around.

you mean send it to africa

>Aaron Rodgers

Ben Roethlisberger 2005?

if i were the browns i would offer the 33rd overall pick instead for jimmy

two top 12 picks can help build their defense in this draft

Jesus

>Pats
>Lord Brady
>Pats, because defense wins championships
>42-39 Pats
>MVP: Brady, four TDs, 0 int
>Falcons attack through the air, Pats attack through the ground. Brady throws for four touchdowns, Blount gets at least one. Lewis gets one.

Since when is jay cutler notable?

You gotta not have a shit qb first

>defense
>42-39

>42-39
>defense

>falcons
>matty ice
>falcons
>24-22
>matt ryan 2td 0int
>good

Patriots
The white guy on offense
Patriots
24-20
Tom Brady
Bill chokes out jones and plays a 2-2-7 defense the whole game

>133 yds
>0 TD, 1 INT

The only reason Peypey didn't get ripped to shreds by the Panthers last year was because Kubiak played full ball-security knowing that the Panthers couldn't make their patented defensive takeaways if you did absolutely nothing.

>plays a 2-2-7 defense the whole game

You do realize the Falcons have a top 5 running game right?

>Freeman deserves Elite pay
I mean, considering how his numbers have been decent but not crazy, and considering hes splitting snaps like 50/50, I think this nigger will se a trade soon.

IRST OFF I'D LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE FALCONS FOR WINNING THE SUPERBOWL.THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE EASIEST PREDICTION I MADE ALL YEAR FALCONS WIN EZ AF 40-0 MATT RYAN GOES OVER 500YDS 5TD TOM BRADY THROWS 5 PICKS LMFAO AND RETIRES LIKE THE LOSER&FRAUD HE IS THIS WILL MAKE 90%OF THE FALCON BANDWAGON FANBASE QUIET&HIDING ON SUICIDE WATCH NOW HAND ME DEM L'S

>Falcons
>Deion Jones
>I think the Falcons will win because while you can make a case that #1 defense > #1 offense, the Falcons don't have that complex of an offensive scheme. They just have so many offensive weapons that you can't cover all of them at once and their run game is stronger than the Patriots. The Falcons defense is also good enough to keep the Patriots from running a train on them. And I don't care how you compensate for it, the absence of Gronkowski hurts them.
>34-31
>Matt Ryan
>I think the game resembles the last Super Bowl played in Houston: High-scoring, and the team that wins will score on the final series of the game.

Jamie, is that you?

Derek Carr

No really, worst Owl performance by a qb, Rapefave vs real life forest gump?

He has the most rushing yards and TDs of any RB in the last 2 years. He's also 3rd in the league in yards from scrimmage this year behind Zeke and David Johnson. And he does it all while sharing snaps with Coleman.

I don't know if he's an elite back but he's definitely in the conversation. The only thing he really lacks as a RB is size and speed. But yeah I don't see the Falcons keeping both Freeman and Coleman. One of those guys will likely get traded in the next 2-3 years.

The QB class isn't shit though.

The Browns just pick shitty QB's.

Raiders

How could anyone not like Derek Carr?

>espn shits on brady for 2 years
>brady does 2 full interviews with espn in the last 2 days

Brady is the good guy.

wow, interviews, how heroic

>it's another Shitriot faggot thinks the whole media is against his team

How is it that Baaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwston cucks have such a huge insecurity complex?

Who /Shrimp Bayless/ here?

maby it's the 2 cheating scandles and a ruined perfect season

the latter is most certainly the reason why no pats players are outspoken until after the season is over

I do not like Boston sports. One of my earliest sports memory is 2001 WS, where my Boston-born mother (Beverly Jackson, of English descent, whose ancestors were here since 1734) mocked my NYC-born father and I for Luis Gonzalez hitting that ball just over Jeter's glove. It doesn't help that we are both named Luis Gonzalez* ourselves, and that she learned JUST enough Spanish to mock us in my dad's native language.

I'm not going to lie, I cried. I was only 6 years old, and I cried like a little bitch. And she laughed. And guess what? In '08, I laughed at her while she pouted. Boston sports fans can go suck a massive dick. I wish you, my mother, and all other Bostonians the best of happiness in your everyday lives. You're kind, wonderful people, who make that terrific clam-based soup which has a name I can't remember (chowa?). But when it comes to sports, you are all gigantic turds, and I wish you nothing but pain.

*Swear to god. Spanish names are highly unoriginal, we're basically all named Gonzalez/Garcia/Rodriguez/Gomez/Martinez/Ramos

Are you getting paid to spam this shit?

Skip you are the man!! Love the New Show on FS1!!!!

Tom Brady

>eternally cucked due to being part of an incompetent franchise

JUST

YOU GUYS READY FOR THE HOTTEST MIXTAPE THIS YEAR

I thought only newbs used wristbands

How much are you getting paid shill?