It's Friday, we need a doll thread

It's Friday, we need a doll thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mizuwali?lang=en.
youtube.com/watch?v=wDULZbjDbNU
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone in north America actually own one of these?. Pls Info. Pro/cons etc. Apparently they're on amazon too. Any dark skinned ones?

>>>>>apparently

I would buy that...

>one of these
>looks at image
a girl? you can't own women silly

Where do we buy these?

You can buy them from dollhouse168 or aliexpress. They're are some on Amazon too but they're not as high quality.

This guy's twitter has a lot of images too twitter.com/mizuwali?lang=en. He works for dollhouse168

any more of her? :D

not buying your dolls from trottla fucking pleb

family guy season fourteen episode 17

yay, someone saved my pic

i saved it too

You have more of her?

cool

sure

Cute. What did you name her and how did you do the leggings?

I bought those pantyhose at aliexpress. I orderd 15 different pair, so it should be enough for the coming years. I call her Mimi, because it's simply her name.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDULZbjDbNU

she is very cute

Am I late to the party?

Do you have any more funny ones like that ISIS picture you took?

Just in time

Adorable!!

nope just getting started

no, have any ideas?

So how do you guys clean these?

Thinking about getting one in the future.

thanks. I love your dolls too.

no, you are just in time

little ladies love to bath

Mimi has resting bitch face...

It's hard to top the ISIS one. That one was great. I'll try to think of something though

Yeah. I'd fuck that.

Wow that's a lot of sugar. I bet they were hyper as hell afterward.

Have any of her in the bath?

So the soap chemicals don't damage the material?

lol

i don't give mine baths

You should make one where Hana is playing a FPS video game but she has one of your IRL guns in her hands.

lots of dupes today...can't decide if I like the flash or not

Do you think it will damage them or don't you just want to?

i do have some in a pool

she cant hold a gun, too heavy

its just easier to give them an oil bath

I clean mine about once a month at the tub. But it's not a roleplay thing, I remove the head and carfully clean the body with a berry baby shampoo. After that I towel it good and take a lot of baby powder

How 'bout Hana and Emily playing leap frog. But Hana cant quite clear Emily so the keeps like bumping into her....Oh, and she's wearing a strap-on ...jk

So cute. You spoil her lol.
Maybe you could have the gun resting on a table while she plays and her hands are just supporting it

lol that would be hard to do

maybe , I'll try sometime

I actually do both, I give her a good coat of mineral oil, then a regular soap and water bath with a mild shampoo like body wash soap.

Uncanny valley is one he'll of a turn on.

Dolls with guns is a balancing act nightmare. Took me 2.5 hours to get 3 images, and one is just a cropped variant of another. I also ended up dropping the gun on the scope and scratching the snot out of the elevation cap.

What's a proper price for these dolls?

I don't wanna overpay.

Awesome. And nice setup. What game is she playing?

I made a lot of mistakes with my first one. It's just learning by doing. But I started with that 400$ / 100cm doll.

war thunder

Also in another picture it would be cute to have her hiding in a big pile of stuffed animals

What kind of mistakes?

www.siliconwives.com to buy dolls in north america

she is cute too. i realize now how much i like standing feet, even if the do have bolts in them

i would need to buy some, but that would be cute

mine was $650 for a 100cm doll
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

and I don't think it's very high quality. One elbow has broken out of the 'skin' and the other is about to. 'Course putting all their weight on an elbow like in
doesn't help.

'about to break out' elbow pic related.

sooo these are sex dolls?

yes, but they are more than that

for example one day there came a wire ot of a finger. I thought it was clever to pull on it until it was out, but there was a cord gluesd on it, so I cut it. but these cords are holding the hands on the skeleton. So one had is now very loosen on her. And she lost her eyeleashes. But I found out mauch later how easy I could have removed the eyes to fix that, instead I made a big surgery!

How heavy are they by the way?

>doll
i don't get it... isn't it cheaper/easier to just fuck real kids?

Sup buddy just dropping in to say hi.

Also, Ill post my doll stuff later if this is still going when my girlfriend goes to bed

-forsaken

how so?

Why would anyone buy an Asian doll you could seriously fly to the Philippines and get the real thing for cheaper

and I had to learn that she can not stand a long time. So Mimi has a hole in her foot, beacause I had her standing in a bad position for some time

you almost made me spew my pepsi! XD

Mine's just over 30 lbs

This image is the same as
only with flash on. Comments on color and lighting?

>Wow that's a lot of sugar. I bet they were hyper as hell afterward.
LOL

hi

cool just be careful not to post the one on the auto-ban list

i have never had sex with Emily, so is she really a "sex doll" ? i just take pictures and cuddle and stuff

Dealing with a real human is far too troublesome.

Plus I can work on my time with a doll.

I personally like the one with the flash off. The natural light looks really good.

Bet that area stinks of cum

lol probably, but if i does I'm nose blind to it

There was a photo of the blonde one on a bed bent over that was posted the other day
The power went out here before I could save it.
Love these threads btw

Dolls don't have massive problems dealing with authority figures after being fucked.

You get the keep the dolls, you don't catch diseases from them, and no one goes to jail.

PS Please be aware that any age you assign to a doll is a measure of YOUR perception and may not coincide with that of the owner. If you are an expert at what naked sexualized 8 year olds look like, you are the one with the problem.

I would love to take some pictures outside too, but I don't dare to take my dolls on a trip

There's a doll picture that gets a ban?

>aware that any age you assign to a doll is a measure of YOUR perception
yada yada yada you're a pedo

I still love Hana, she's the cutest.

I'm luck to have family owned land i can take her to

yes. i was banned once for "CP" when i tried to post a doll pic

forgot pic

Yea one of mine does

Which one is emily?

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out where I could take mine that be public enough that I'm not trespassing anywhere and private enough that I don't have to worry about white knights and SJWs.

Luckily I've got the chair if I can figure out the place. It'll make moving her around a lot easier.

beautiful picture

the red head

Im not sure which one of my pics it is, but yea, it's insta-ban

is there any reason you dont? what model is she (what height)

this is so disturbing

go chester yourself

makes me curious lol

thanks

playing with fire

makes ALL pedos curious indeed.

fucking weirdo

all that time setting that up, just for normal people to laugh at you

you can even see the sadness in the doll's eyes, like she knows what a loser her owner is.

But us Sup Forumstards think the pictures are really cute

It cant forget the sick shit the little dicked owner has done to it

i don't know, i probably will eventually. she is a 132 cm Bel

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53

what?

as long as you are having fun

thats not what i see