Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
So I just moved into an apartment in Aurora, CO and finished unpacking and settled in. Been here about 1 week now and I was home today browsing Sup Forums on the comp when I hear a knock at the door. I ignored it since I don't know anyone here. 25 minutes later I hear a knock on my patio glass sliding door and then look on my security system and discover it's some dindu girl in the back. I am kinda freaking out wondering what she wanted and why she was so persistent in trying to get ahold of someone inside my place. Was she seeing if anyone was home so she could break in? Was she gonna ask for money to feed her 6 kids? I don't know what to do... Any help/suggestions appreciated. (pic related it's her at my back door.)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.courierpress.com/news/local/southern-illinois/Police-Teens-used-compound-bow-to-rob-store-365592991.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

call the police you mongoloid. (it's 911 in case you don't know that either)

We got a lot of stoned people in Colorado. Live close by in the Stapleton area. Just ignore it

Tell her to leave you alone. If she keeps knocking on your door tell her you'll call the police if she comes around again. Now if she comes back for a third time, call the police and tell them you told this person to leave or you would call the police. And don't forget to say this is the third time she came around.

Answer the fucking door and find out. Jesus fucking Christ.

She probably thinks someone else lives there, just prove you live there and she won't come back.

/thread

Free pussy?

I graduated from Hinkley in 1993. It's improved a lot, but Aurora still has too much niggertry and shenanigans. She was casing your place so that her homies could break in later.

unless she's scoping the place out.

How are colorado's gun laws, OP?

I'm not into apes. But even I would answer the door and get some free pussy with a small tight body like hers. Answer door.

walk up to her super fast and tell her to get the fuck out

If she's knocking on your back door then she's up to no good. You shouldve called the police.

you're gonna get robbed, OP

And for fuck sake N E V E R let a nigger borrow anything like a cup of sugar, ketchup, tree fiddy, because they ALWAYS ask. If she wants to use the phone say you dont have one. Dont be a fucking numbskull and let a toad woman inside, because while theyre in your home, they take inventory and report back to her male criminal friends who will then scope out your place and rob you blind the moment you leave

You can't outrun a crackhead OP

>they take inventory and report back to her male criminal friends who will then scope out your place and rob you blind the moment you leave

better put up some security cameras.

>put up security cameras
>those get stolen too

OP, run down to Home Depot and buy two of these, they're masterlock door stoppers and they make it real fucking hard to break in. One for the front door, and one for the back

Paying money for a stick....

the niggers saw you moving in and she was coming over to scope out the place. do not let a nigger inside your home. like the other user said, they will just be there to see what kind of stuff you have that can be stolen.

>a stick
To a newfag, it may seem like one.

Maybe she's a virgin looking to get fucked hard. Probably the same chances.

That won't stop a motherfucking chainsaw

Now who the fuck robs houses with a goddamn chainsaw?

You have to be 18 to be here, kid. Fuck off

If you want in, you get in.

Besides, any house built prior to 1995 only requires a Phillips head screwdriver to get in and out without making a mess. That little stick won't help you keep from that either.

If you wanna get caught, you make as much noise as possible.

Fuck off kid, youre too young to be here.

So you are saying you are scared?

Get caught? You have a fucking chainsaw. You're in quicker and no one will confront you. Cops won't be there until you're gone. All you need is a 18" cordless chainsaw and a strap to sling it over your back so you can carry other shit.

Post after post you prove that youre a numbskull kid.

>yeah lemme just fire up this chainsaw at 2am and cut through this door, surely no one will think its suspicious at all

Nigga someone trying to get in your house is most likely geeked the fuck out on stimulants or xans not weed.

2am? What the fuck? If you're robbing houses, you're not doing it at 2am when people are asleep inside their house with a gun. You do it during a school day when the dual income parents are at work and the same goes for all the neighbors.

You're fucking stupid

Doesnt matter the time, shithead. No one with half a brain is robbing houses with a fucking chainsaw. Goddamn youre one stupid fuck.

what's to keep them from breaking a window?

I know people that robbed a store with a compound fucking bow. They're in prison now, but they got away from the town they robbed the store in which is pretty impressive. Enough meth will get you creative.

Never ruined my day. Shit works.

>I know people that robbed
Bullshit, kid.

Chainsaw sounds at 10am on an October morning in a neighborhood? Must be someone cutting down a tree or something.. whatever

I'm going to try and find evidence that doesn't give away my hometown. Not like it matters much but never know with you faggots.

All of us are 1337 hackers and already know where you live, your salary, and how often you shower

This don't give it away, but here ya go faggot. Went to school with them now I'm out of that shit hole. Pope and meth gets you to do crazy shit.

archive.courierpress.com/news/local/southern-illinois/Police-Teens-used-compound-bow-to-rob-store-365592991.html

You can literally go to Lowe's or just get a scrap piece of wood and cut it to size for maybe $5. A dowel rod especially. When I lived in Richmond I did this to all my windows and sliding door.

And the stick would fail 100% of the time. Go ahead a put a regular stick under your door knob and then have someone merely open the door normally, then come back with your conclusion.

A thief could just use a wood cutting tool to breach the side of the home and laugh at that pathetic bar.

I can pull random news articles off the internet and claim i know the people too.

Just how fucking new can one kid possibly be?

Didn't say put it on the door knob. Anything that slides will not slide if a piece of wood thick enough is holding it shut. You try getting in without breaking glass, won't happen.

>wood cutting tool
>chainsaw
Man these kids are coming out of tge woodwork

*the

The gun laws are Great if your not a criminal takes about an hour to get whatever

Nigga what else do you want? The fuck do I have to gain from making shit up on chan this isn't fucking reddit.

This actually happened. Not a chainsaw, but people broke into a business in a strip mall and cut through wall after wall until they got to the store they robbed, which only had door and window security.

>Didn't say put it on the door knob
I did, but youre too dumb to notice other posts in the thread.

See
Try that with a average stick, we'll wait

I'm arguing with idiots here. My post gave solutions for sliding doors, as I said.

Making up bullshit to "win an internet argument", blatant evidence of underage b&

A brick says otherwise

Again, I already went over this. Reading comprehension.

Only a month before school starts kiddo

Believe what you want, I don't care. This is the internet I forgot nothing ever actually happens. Usually the faggots spouting off underage b& are the ones underage.

Your solution is trash, because a stick in a sliding glass door can be easily defeated by nothing more than a slim piece of metal or a metal coat hanger (think locking keys in a car), you can't do that with a masterlock door stopper because a coat hanger or slim piece of metal isnt gonna make a tensioned metal bar with rubber for grip move an inch

>Believe what you want, I don't care
Ive told you numerous times already that i dont believe you, so, thats what I believe. Guess youre just gonna have to deal with that.

OP get your scared ass up and answer the fucking door. OP is all of you scared ass pigskin peckerwood fucks IRL.

A thick dowel rod, about the thickness of your head, cut to size where the door or window does not move at all will do just fine.

>dowel rod
>about the thickness of your head
Just fucking stop posting you retarded kid, goddamn.

He isn't the only retard if you idiots are arguing over this.

Guess that makes you a retard too, since now youve entered the argument...

What a brain.

>about the thickness of your head
Man, if that is as thick as your head you mustve been born with Zika virus... That explains the retardation.

She’s just poor, should have got a better place

No, he meant your head being thick because you can't comprehend you dumbell

Ive already told you how that can be defeated, waterhead.

Holy shit, summer is in full effect this year

>trapped in own home by 98lb girl
>has to post in Sup Forums to get advice
You should really move back to your moms basement, you're not cut out for life.