Should I do it? Thinking too much, kinda drunk. Tell me why I need to end it all right now, please?

Should I do it? Thinking too much, kinda drunk. Tell me why I need to end it all right now, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPp7bkxY4KI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youre gonna have to end it now son. be brave.

youre gonna die anyway. Live stream it! You might get an article on encyclopedia dramatica

well at least live stream it to give us some final oc.

no one here knows your story and most of us don't wanna hear some fucking sobbing asshole so if you have made up your mind then just do it.

i'm guessing you are just looking for attention tho.

Life's beautiful, go explore the world, lose yourself from the toxicity you live in by going to another continent, people love you, you love you

how do you fuck up replying to a post?

I don't want attention just motivation. I don't want to get into my story I've been battling this too long and need to get the courage to do it.

don't kill yourself, OP. at the very least, you can live another day and get drunk again tomorrow

If you are going to kill yourself at least take few assholes with you.

>I don't want attention

that's all you want fuckface and that's why you posted this thread.

Youre gonna die whether you want to or not. May as well wait it out, in case you accidentally do something awesome between now and then.

Stay comfy newfriend :^)

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

you dense piece of shit, what the fuck are you waiting for? you think it's gonna get better? you think there's even a tiny chance that it will?

tell me, motherfucker, did it get any better in the past few years? you've only gotten worse. those recurring feelings of suicide are now residing permanently in your head.

>So what the hell are you waiting for?
> - Chester

Seriously, your motivation at this stage should be your worthless existence. Just have a long hard look in the mirror. Stare at the face no one has, does or will ever love; the face people forget sooner than a billboard; a carb-shaped face that wouldn't draw a second look from anyone. You know what a sore, pathetic, miserable loser you are, and you've been pushed around by others your whole life. Now do you want us to push you into death as well? motherfucker grow a spine and at least take charge of your death, even if you couldn't take charge of your life.

This helped, thanks

This, and live stream it!

Honestly, if you're serious, go seek help.

I've been there years ago and got through it and turned life around. You can do it - tomorrow is a new day. Please think of your friends and family.

Suicide is for normalfags

Jump off a bridge faggot stop ruining gun rights for the rest of us

>please think of everyone but yourself >>g You're a faggot

Life is short, eternity is forever

>
>Honestly, if you're serious, go seek help.
>

oh my FUCKING GOD could you not ruin everything I'm working for here?
I'm trying to get a stream out of this no-good bag of bones, and you're pissing all over it with your little seek help bullshit. Just STFU or back to fairytale land where popping pills takes you out of your misery.

I'm drunk as fuck and you shouldn't do it you smelly little faggot bitch

Don't listen to this edgy retard OP, if he meant what he said he'd have killed himself already, he's just a worthless failure

Now ask yourself whether you want to die a loser like this fucking retard or whether you want to overcome this and turn things around.
Things can get better for anyone and everyone, you just have to give yourself the means to reach your end.
If you want to die, I won't hold you back , but don't do it because some fucking idiot loser told you to

Shoot up a school first. Do something good before you die

Edge master

Fuck these assholes. Don't give up, OP.

>This could be you

You're gonna die eventually, and it could end very painfully. If you shoot yourself now, you have a 100% chance of dying a painless death and saved youself decades of torture.

Suicide is just a permanent solution to temporary problems. We're all equally insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

>overcome this and turn things better

LMAO. lurk moar kid. none of that is going to happen. if only your unicorns could fix us, world would be a better place

youtu.be/NPp7bkxY4KI

Give up but don't kill yourself

Why would you kill yourself without ever taking advantage of being almost dead. I've been close to death, it made life so much more fun when you actually, literally cannot care about consequences. Just cry and then go to bed OP. Life isn't supposed to feel good.

yes, go rape some tight cunt. shoot up a school. run over kittens

Don't do it. I have just been diagnosed with depression OCD and anxiety and I'm still figuring. You can do it to. Please don't do it. I would love to hear that you are feeling better. There are things you don't like, I get that. There are things you wish were different, I feel that. You might even wish you were different, but you are not. What you are is responsible for the decisions you make. So try to make the best of them. How old are you? You have an entire life to get out of this misery and be happy. Even if it takes you ten years to feel alive and that feeling stays for only a minute, it is worth it. Most of my days are sad and hard, but I don't focus on that. I actually focus on the good parts, where I am happy and u try my best to be there. Don't push the tryger. Have you seen how ugly this is? Sup Forums also is not very good right now, it's too ficked up and we think we are gucked up with it. Go get yourself a new cut, spend some money on you, so what you would like regardless of others, and keep trying everyday.

nice pasta. come back when you have some real talking points

find your courage somewhere else then you fucking pussy, if you're not going to stream it then fuck off you suicidal loser.

Exactly, if you're gonna die you can do whatever you want.

Don't do it op she still loves u make a change in ur life and follow ur heart man

This. Killing yourself on this version of Sup Forums is fucking humiliating. You're just copying what you've seen before.

How many people have killed themselves when they shouldn't have because they're in a dumb and edgy emotional faggot stage. Fucking retarded.

Because you're a fucking pussy for even considering it.

Being an emotional faggot was kind of his gig.

There are so many people you could meet, so many things you could enjoy, and so much shit you could do. Life is fun if you're smart enough.

you might as well stay alive. it's not about people missing you or bullshit, but i mean, when you're dead you're dead. with no value on life you can be as reckless as you want, and that could be fun.

top kek

Because you are unlucky and life is and endless out of despair. You already know each time you try to make even the slightest progress towards your goals it's going to be set back tenfold by forces you have no control over. End it user. Please relieve yourself of the tired repetition. We beg you.
Livestream it too you unlicky nigger.

There are bitches to fuck, blunts to smoke, shrooms to eat ( pic related), powder to put up your nose, chaos to cause keks to be had and autistic faggots to destroy. you're going to die so do something awesome. Bomb the westboro Baptist Church, and put up a sign in the yard that's says"who does God hate now fags?" Leave this world full of more questions than answers and glut yourself off all the pleasures. Fuck buy heroin and secretly dose the dealer with acid, then watch how his day goes. Plus then you will have heroin so... Win win.

Did we always hate him because we knew subconsciously that this was not the way for a male to behave? Did we know subconsciously that he would kill himself? Did he kill himself because everyone hates the band? Either way it's fucking delicious.

>everyone hates the band

lol get out of your basement kiddo

I think he just really hated opening doors

Dont do it, you are worth living your life

Don't do it bud. You're just drinking a bit too much. Sleep and pray in the morning

is OP still alive?

If you really want to kill yourself then just fucking do it don't let anyone stop you from what you want.

I heard LP is looking for a new lead singer

i hope not

Why dont you just have fun shooting cans and other bullshit bud

Chester Bennington is waitin for you why make him wait longer
he misses you very much

If ur going to do it at least show Sup Forums th steps of you doing it

Show us that leather belt!

saved to fap folder

disregard society morals, make your own purpose
become a wolf among sheep, you got nothing to lose already.