Hey b have you ever got poop on your dick before? how did it feel what was it like

hey b have you ever got poop on your dick before? how did it feel what was it like

like poop

not as much as shown in OP's dick pic, but just a little bit after fucking the wife in the ass. yeah, it did nto feel good and i abstained from buttsex for a while after that.

Greentext incoming.

Had it worse than pictured but the wife and I were in a hotel so I didn't need to clean the mess up. Quick shower for both of us and we were right back to it.

Shit happens OP. If you do anal shit is involved sometimes depending on the partner.

I have. Never doing anal again, went and washed my dick in her sink. Left inmediatly.

yes, it smelled and kind of stung a bit.

i think the vagina is way more comfier, feels much greater than anal sex

>mfw this thread

>be me
>wife randomly wants to do anal right after I get home from work
>never really was interested in anal, because I always felt like it would go south, as expected
>fuck it. Maybe she already did the proper planning
>take a shower
>do 4play
>wife lies on her stomach
>drown dick and her asshole in lube
>takes a bit to get in, but was a lot easier than expected
>start fucking her slow
>Im wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her tits as Im thrusting into her
>I start fucking her harder
>I should also mention that it was dark and the lights were off
>anyway
>fucking her harder
>"wait. Wait"
>Nah. You wanted this, you're gonna take all this dick"
>trying to be dominant
>start fucking her deeper
>"wait! Wait a second!"
>Shes moaning throught
>"Nah. You gotta take every inch of this dick"
>"NO REALLY. I REALLY GOTTA POOP!"
>atleast I thought she was moaning
>ohshit.jpg
>pull out as I was almost ready to cum
>"Im sorry, user. We'll have to try this another time. I'll just jerk you off"
>k. I guess
>starts jerking me
>you can hear the shit squishing around on my dick
>Felt chunks of shit
>try to play it off so she doesnt get embarrassed
>she stopsjerking me
>"um........"
>"what?"
>"n......nothing....."
>she starts jerking me again
>"Um........I think...............I think I......"
>"Yeah......I know....."
>go into bathroom
>shit all over lower stomach, dick, and balls
>welp. 'Least I tried.

It's not just disgusting, you can also get infections and other stuff that you don't wanna know, you better wear a condom for anal.

disgusting, divorce that broad user, please

Feels great, especially when you make her clean it off with her mouth

this must happen to all the gay men out there lol

How the fuck would you not immediately smell that? I'm calling bullshit.

have her do an enema beforehand you fucking idiots

I usually clean my ass out pretty good but there's always a tiny bit of poop stuck to the head of my dildo

I can confirm you don't really smell it. Something similar happened to me

Yeah I dont get it. Being gay must boost the chances of this happening, by a fuck ton. Lol.

Whether or not you believe it, isnt my problem. Also, I dont remember if I smelled it during sex, but I dont think I did

The first time I ever had sex was with my friend at 12. I fucked his ass and cum inside him, pulled out and my dick was covered in shit and smelled horrible.

CHILI DAWG!!!

Gay men eat right, stay hydrated, and exercise so their shits are nice clean logs rather than gooey peanut butter or cookie dough. With the right digestive situation, even if a dick hit a log of shit, it would just push up in rather than pour out.

Gay men know things about anal sex that normal people don't think about. Doing anal isn't a weekend retreat, it's a lifestyle.

Exactly this. Also, we keep enema attachments in our shower heads. Anytime the urge strikes, including when I bring a guy back home, I tell him to give me a solid 2-3 minutes in the shower just to make sure everything is clean and empty and we're ready to go. My tops have always appreciated the slight delay and the effort that came with it.

I am a newb in the world of anal exploration, care to drop any nuggets of wisdom you may have on the subject?

thats. hot.

>meet up with a girl at a hotel to fuck
>shes a virgin, still has her hymen and said it was too painful after I tried to break it
>offers anal as conciliation
>fuck it, sure
>she goes to the bathroom for 15 mins or so to "get ready", not really sure what she's doing but she was shy so I assumed she would be really thorough
>gets on the bed on all fours
>cover my dick and her asshole in water-based lube
>play with her ass a little and try to ease it in
>the lube is awful so I clean up really quick and run to the store for silicon lube
>come back and immediately try again
>dick slides in real easily
>start slow but start getting really into it and thrusting hard
>she says its getting painful and asks to stop for a minute
>slowly pull out and low key check dick, looks totally clean, no smell
>figure I'm in the clear
>after a few go back at it and start fucking her as hard as I can
>all the way to the base of my cock in her ass
>she flinches and says she needs another break
>slide dick out and figure I'm in the clear
>suddenly notice dick looks different out of the corner of my eye
>shes laying there with her face down panting while my dick from the tip to about halfway down my dick has a small amount of liquidy shit on it
>debate whether to tell her or not
>start feeling my erection going down and realize she'll notice
>try to tell her as nicely as I can but am nervous fag
>tell her "so... it's totally okay, but there's a little... you know... stuff on my dick. It's okay though"
>she pauses for probably 10 seconds not breathing or saying anything
>tell her "I'm just going to clean up real quick I'll be right back, just stay here"
>go to the bathroom and scrub dick with half a bottle of handsoap and the hottest water there was
>come out and see she's still in the same position hiding her face
>tell her she can go clean now
>runs in and stays in the bathroom for at least an hour
>couldn't get over the memory and don't fuck the rest of the day
>never talked about it again

I heard that an enema immediately prior to anal sex is bad as the mucous membrane needs time to recover

Know your own ass, if you're afraid to shit in your hand, figure out why and solve it. Eat better, do cardio, keep hydrated, trim your good damn anus hair, and get accustomed to playing with your ass. Even if it's just stuffing a wet wipes with one finger a couple knuckle deep when you're wiping your ass.

When are you going to do it then user? Your stink hole will be filled with more shit if you wait too much

Can attest to this. Always have her enema at least a couple of hours beforehand

You are correct. That's why it's better to fix the situation on the input rather the output

Not at all. Enemas have gotten a bad wrap lately because a lot of guys use some kind of product other than water, something harsh. Stick with water and maybe some hydrating lotion if you're willing. Also, you're using plenty of lube.

Yeah after fucking my girl in the ass... not as bad as my buddy... he swears to me that when he fucked his girl in the ass, he pulled out... and there was a piece of corn on his dick.

Im the guy that did the first greentext. The worst part for me, was knowing how embarrassed she'd be, and the inevitable self consciousness and awkwardness that would follow. Was it the same for you?

That's disgusting op clean urself and get a new hobby man

Sex involves close encounter with the anus. Any woman who fears a man smelling or contacting her shit during sex needs to get an understanding of where her ass and vagina are.

but like, it's her fault though? I mean, what's so hard about taking a shit BEFORE you encourage someone to stick it in your ass

Being aware that there is shit inside you. It's not just the last 6 inches, it's the 2 feet deeper.

When i was 16 i had this little twink bf and id go to his house and we'd fuck with his old as fuck grandparents on the otherside of the wall. One time he was riding and heard the door and got off super wuick and we acted chill. Was his sister luckily, she new we fucked so wasnt bog deal. Couldnt finish though i had to leave. In the car on way home thought it smelled nasty, took my dick out and had shit on it. Wasnt as bad as i thought itd be.

Met a girl on POF. Took her to a bar and we get pretty drunk. Go back to her apartment and keep drinking. Eventually go lay down in her bed. Start fucking around. After a little bit she asks me if I'm into anal. Normally I'm not but I was wasted and she was cute and about 7 years younger than me so I say yeah. She goes in the drawer and pulls out like 3 different lubes. I lube up and slide in her ass and cum pretty quick. It was like a completely perfect anal experience. No shit no smell.

Trips of truth. This is why I use a hose and do enemas like mad before fisting sessions.

Scented lube covering it up, maybe?

this

Yeah, definitely. I wasn't actually that disgusted until I started washing my dick. The moment I saw it I was just thinking "Okay shit, how do I tell her this without traumatizing her?"

Back of a van, it smelled awful. The only place to clean up was the video store. Left my shit covered boxers in the trash can and left like a boss.

>welp. 'Least I tried.

Is there any advice for an anal first timer. Im pretty nervous and my asshole has never been stretched more than 1 finger but my boyfriend really wants to do anal. Any advice on enema procedures and hygiene, as well as pain tolerance and how to make it more enjoyable for myself?

Kek

I can smell bullshit

I used to consistently fuck an old g/f's shitty asshole. She didn't blink when I told her to suck my cock clean.

>hung over after a night of drinking
>always horny with hangover
>find some ugly old slut online looking for fuck
>she suggests anal
You clean, bitch?
uhuh, fuck my ass
>fuck that ass hard, work up a sweat
>cum inside and pull out
>dick covered in smelliest shit ever
>projectile puke all over her back and hair
soz mate, g2g
>bolt the fuck home and shower for a hour