I am a black man and I don't think it has anything to do with his "thang"...

I am a black man and I don't think it has anything to do with his "thang". We all know the myth of how very well endowed black men are. However, not every black man is "hung", so let's dispel that myth right now. What I am trying to say is, we have a unique way of transmitting information to the female gender . From the way we talk, walk, and move. When we come into an establishment we have a supreme sense of confidence! You women may not always say it, but you like a man who can take control. Someone who is not afraid to say what's on his mind. A man that can communicate with you, and keep your mental passages open. At the same time he can please you physically.

Let's face it, we just have more verbal tactics than men of other races. They can't stimulate a woman on the same level as we can. I am not just saying from a bias position, I actually have first hand experience. I once had sex with a white woman in college who had never had sex with a black man before. She was from a very small town in some "hick" place in Montana. Because she had never been exposed to black people, when she got to college and got a taste of the black culture, she literally lost her mind. When we had sex I made her climax over 30 times. I asked her what was the difference between a black man and a white man in bed?

She told me that I had a very unique rhythmic motion. Just like I was dancing inside of her. She also said that black men are extremely confident and not afraid to approach a woman. This was an ultimate turn-on for her. I guess to sum it all up, ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!

>However, not every black man is "hung", so let's dispel that myth right now

cant imagine being black with a small dick

>YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!

I agree.

Slow clap

Hey Black Jamaican here and this is pathetic dude. Just stop

Do you ever get tierd of this shit op?

>I am a black man

Stop right their criminal scum!

>I am a black man

Stop right they're criminal scum!

here you go

niggers deserve to hang

black man with a jewish nose

Are all nazis sexually frustrated basement dwellers with racial inferiority complex?

only the jewish ones pretending to be something else

>made her cum 30 times

Sure thing virgin boii

Probably

yes

Somehow, i knew that some form of the word Jew would have been in one of the replies. Don't ask me how.
Is this some form of secret club i can join?

Just hide this retarded shit. Don't sage and reply, just hide it and move on.

It's the only way to put an end to it.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, we, white men, find annoying all these roundabouts we have to take and all the hops we have to jump in order to have sex with a woman.

Sometimes, when we find women much more open to having sex, or for any other reason are more willing to have it, sex is amazing.

Definitively, I won't pursue any woman that doesn't give me specific hints about being interested, nor even I'd participate in the talking game if she isn't more straight forward.

Just a question, apart from Blacked which pays the models $5000-$10000 a shoot to have sex with a black guy (double going rate for white guy), how come the only time I see a white chick with a black dude she's either fat, a dumpster fire, a plan jane or an obvious slut? If you guys are so good how come you end up eating the scraps in real life?

No. You are too much of a good goy.

Your obsession with being white tells me it's your only excuse to feel existencially worth something.

Yeah man, I 100% agree. I'm more hung than my black friend and he pulls tail better than I do.
We were at the strip club and even tho they knew, they kept saying he was the hottest guy there (Carlton ass looking motherfucker lol)

Some women want the color, the texture and our huge tools. As a blackman I think any white girl who never go black is wasting her life somehow!

I am a white guy.
I have a small tool.
Looking at craigslist anyone can see black men are way more endowed it's no wonder when I am at Walmart I see white women with black men. It's just like men like tighter vaginas women like theirs streched further, the black man can deliver that pleasure.