I've been thinking about it a lot guys. I don't see any purpose to me trying to do anything anymore...

I've been thinking about it a lot guys. I don't see any purpose to me trying to do anything anymore. Sure I could work super hard, lose 100 lbs, and get a used goods gf. But she'll just abandon me the second she finds a better option, and there are always better options than me. And yeah I could make a lot of money, but then I'll know that no one ever loved me without money and it'll make me feel even more worthless.

So why bother. Why work hard. Why go to school. Why try at anything. Why be alive. Especially me, I'll never have anyone or anything. I don't get enjoyment from money or anything money can buy.

So why.

Kys fag

The enjoyment you get from working isn't about the money or the girls, that's just icing on the cake. It's about the actual work. Go out, pick a hobby, work a job, and you'll feel better. It's part of our evolution to feel good from hard, honest work. Objects in motion tend to stay in motion. Get yourself in motion. Endrant

If you really feel like that you should probably just pull a Bennington

Why are you telling us? We're not going to help you. And stop asking for attention.

Get help, call family, or anything. So stop being a faggot or man up. This is not the right place for you.

wow you even got a gf
and you're still fucking crying
>the world's most delicate snowflake

what makes you think i got a gf. i did not.

proof this is you?

lol i guess i decrypted your faggot text wrong
you're still a snowflake

Just stop being a pussy and do it! Also look for a girl how likes your personality and who's personality you like.

woman: he seems nice
OP: writes long winded rant about how much of a loser he is

stfu op don't be another faggot crying about how hard life is for you and if you want to continue being a cuck crawl back to the roasties in r9k

If this is bait oh well but..

HEY YOU NEVER REPLIED TO MY EMAILS FROM THE THREAD WITH YOU ON ACOUSTIC GUITAR

I didn't know what to say. I hate being alive. I'm sorry.
nobody ever thought I seem nice

Hey OP, my wife left me a year ago and it hurts a lot...A LOT... Sometimes i find myself crying, but hey... We can do better than that, we can have better things and better ppl than those girls you might already know... fix your life, leave chicks in a secondary plane, focus on your life and show yourself that you are better than money or anything that money is able to get... then someone will suddenly appear and see that you are more valuable than wealth. When you fix yourself, a girl will be only a plus.

what do you want.
and then there's this, idk if i could handle the inevitable pain of being abandoned

I was in the state you were in, where I thought that I was worth nothing and I didn't want to be alive anymore. Let me just say, GET HELP. Fix the problem. Fearing being abandoned isn't an excuse to never be with anyone in the first place. Don't ask us for reasons, find the reason for yourself.

I didn't i could handle it either, but im fucking doing it... wanna know what pain is? You don't have to seek too far away... watch at keanu reeves, he's very rich, but it really stinks what happened to him.

just stop bitching and kill urself fag. That's what ima do

I didn't know* i could handle it either.

Just kidding, I kissed a girl today. Things are looking up for me

If only.

Bruh. Stop living your life for stupid women and material objects. Find something to do that makes you happy. Don't be afraid to try new things. Work out because it feels good and is good for mental health not for superficial bullshit.

lulz, glad to know that, bruh

you fucking idiot

Just fucking kill yourself then, If not that, then at least stop posting these fucking threads you worthless excuse of a human

It's not all about finding a girl. I'm sure the right person will come along eventually. Think about other things that would make you happy - what career do you want? How are you going to achieve that? It's never too late to work towards things. Please don't give up.

stale pasta

Whaaaaaaaah! Poor baby! Flys have morever understanding to life than you!

This guy has posted this so many times on here. Attention seeking mother fucker

If it is him, he needs to reach out and get help.

I mean, it hasn't worked for me but at least I'm trying something new.

NO ONE CARES YOUR SHITTY ASS COPY PASTA