Sup Forumsros I really need your help like right now...

Sup Forumsros I really need your help like right now, I'm broke as shit for another week and it was looking like i was gonna make it without much of a scare but the oil cap popped off the engine of my car, the car's fine, it didn't explode, but I need to be to work at 10am tomorrow morning and I work a half hour away so driving a week without an oil cap is risky as fuck. I have NO money. Can I please ask a bro to help and just donate like $20 to my paypal.me?

The link is paypal.me/megagengar82

Please Sup Forumsros I really really need someone to pull through for me.

Pic related, its my shit ass car.

Picture of you in front of the car with a timestamp.

Gimme a sec it's dark

Here's the oil cap missing and a stamp. I tried to take a pic with the stamp and the car but it came out cruddy I'll post anyway

You can kinda make out the shape of the headlights

Here's the stamp with my keys if you need further proof it's a shit ass cavalier

I'm too panicked I forgot to attach the image

Mechanic fag here, just stick something in there to plug the hole that wont fall into the engine or melt and you will be fine until you can replace it. Crush a gatorade bottle or something similar and shove it in there.

Stick a potato in the hole. It's better than nothing.

And quit ebegging. No one is going to buy you a crack rock.

I don't need a crack rock I need an oil cap

better yet, sugar helps the oil remain cool so drop ONLY 3-5 tablespoons and you easily toss a plastic plug on top until you have time to buy a new cap.

Wont it melt and fuck up the engine? I have to go like a week.

Mechanic fag again. Its not a big deal, shit car anyway you look at it. You could check the oil once a day and you will be fine, you're only going to make a mess

It's my only means of transportation, kinda need to keep it running..

You will be just fine, chill out and check it daily

where are you going to buy an oil cap by 10am tomorrow with paypal money?

Plug it with a ticking rag u idiot. Jesus are ppl really this stupid??

I can get it into my bank

He wants to take an Uber or something I assume.

and then withdraw it a 24 hours atm and buy some crack cocaine? No thanks.

Second mechanic fag confirming drive it with no cap. Check oil every morning. It'll be fine.

I use a fucking rag as my oil cap. I've had it in there for over a year. Not a single problem you fuck

Should this work Sup Forums?

should be fine. idk cavaliers, but i'm sure there is a rocker cover or baffle right below there that won't let oil just spew out, and will keep your rag away from spinning parts.

Use duct tape, or buy a fucking oil cap it's like 8 dollars fag.

3 mechanic fag here of 16 years. Jam a fucking rag in there. You'll be fine.

Yeah it does

I'll jam my fucking rag into your bitches pussy faggot. I asked nicely, don't need to be such a fucking dick.

Read the post I'm broke. $0.

no oil cap on the top of the engie? your car isnt going to explode
>UTI student here

Damn dude relax. You realize that mechanics swear like it's a second fucking job. No anger on my end.

dont you fucking dare start that car. itll get caught in the fucking cam, possibly. just leave it open.

Dafuq? You do know that there is a giant fucking baffle in the valve cover right?

bet it wont

It has a stopper to keep things from going into the engine.

Also took it for a test drive, everything is fine, engine temp steady around195 (usual) even when hammering it. Thank you to those that helped! I super appreciate it.

on some cars there isnt, including mine...

Thata true, guess not every car has one

use some tin foil and a rubber band, if that rag works its way in there, rip engine.

Use duct tape as a temp fix

Dawg, I drove a 2004 cavalier for 8 years, bought secondhand at 40,000 miles.

I drove it like I stole it every fucking day I owned it.

I lasted to 375,000 miles. And still ran when I traded it for scrap.

They're economy cars, so no one expects much from them; but don't underestimate a Cavalier.