YES YES HE WANTS TO BUILD A WALL HES RACIST JUST LIKE ME FUCK THE FREE MARKET FUCK THE CONSTITUTION I JUST WANT...

YES YES HE WANTS TO BUILD A WALL HES RACIST JUST LIKE ME FUCK THE FREE MARKET FUCK THE CONSTITUTION I JUST WANT MEXICANS OUT CAUSE I CANT GET A JOB

this is how you retards think, its sad that such low iq people hold a monopoly here on what is considered enlightened or redpilled as you white trash idiots call it

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
dailycaller.com/2015/09/02/51-percent-of-immigrants-use-welfare-programs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay Pedro. Let it all out. We know that this is the only relief you have for being Mexican.

>Spend 100 billion a year picking up Mexico's trash off the streets of California
>HUR DUR RACIST

You have to go back.

Kek, I have been noticing a lot more Mexican posters as of late. Whats it like down there anyway user?

The wall just got 10 inches higher, Juan. Just accept it, noone wants taconiggers in their country.

die in a fire

>blonde hair
>black mustache

I don't get why Mexicans think they just have a right to other peoples' countries. Can someone explain this to me?

Keep this shit in your hellhole we don't want you or need you with your fat fuck wife and 8 kids

i had this Huge epiphany last thread, here we go :
>Mexicans invade and destroy USA. Just like Barbarian invasions on Roman empire.
>A vacuum of power is created on the Americas
>the next in line is brazil!
>brazil creates the Brargentina Empire A brazil Argentina empire to govern and conquer and play samba-tango.
>south america becomes a new empire.
>Usa Is renamed to New Mexico
>leafs watch everything and be leafs.that means ... do nothing.

How come the Mexican has blonde hair but black eyebrows and mustache?

im not wasting anytime. pic related Brargentina empire flag. Also buy brazilians reais, it will increase its value since the fall of the USA is imminent.

mexicans are violent and behead people because they have black blood and arent self aware

We just think that a ruling class that indiscriminately shepherds in tens of millions of poor, future-democrat-voters that require social welfare... had gone did a bad thing.

The Mexicans that come here illegally don't want to be Americans, they just want to use the US for financial gain and use that money to send back to Mexico, $25b a year they send. Why would US citizens want people here who won't assimilate and put a large percentage of the money they earn in a foreign country instead of back into the economy? BUILD THE WALL

Illegals push down the price of labor and create increased demand for essentials like food or accomodation. it's perfectly sensible to want you gone. I am very grateful that ireland is an island.

You realize mercantalism was debunk before America was even created, or do you not even know what mercantalism is?

>>BUILD THE WALL
implying buiding the wall will help since there are a shitton of mexicans already there. USA is dead be ready to be a 3rd world country. Pro tip : you cant survive a single day in a 3rd world country.

Sounds like some serious delusion you're living in there chimpo.

Has it ever occurred to you that we don't give a fuck what you think of us? After all, we DO hate you, you said it yourself.

a monkey can dream!

the wall is the right thing tbqh senpai
I hope we also build one in the south

ÉRAMOS REYES Y MIERDA

It's Emperadores my man.

Is that a joke?
I can never tell with Germans.

Estas bien pendejo eres un cuck como Fox

10 feet higher, Pepito

nigger tier reply

I'd say "FUIMOS AZTECAS PUTO" works best.
Not even a spic and I speak better Spanish.

change Mexicans for Americans.

You do realize >20 billion in remittances vanishing from the US every year is a strain on the economy combined with annoying ugly violent unwelcome beaners thugs is enough to warrant kicking you people out

How is building a way racist though? How is wanting to get rid of illegal immigration bad?

Its nigger tier to a build wall when your country needs a free flowing economy

Our police forces actually work without bribes.

White trash would be considered intellectuals in Mexico.

It's not. Only in the mind of a beaner or a pampered brain-dead liberal cunt is it a problem.

>ow is wanting to get rid of illegal immigration bad?
actually its not bad, but impossible. you need : cleaners, taco makers, drug dealers. just deal with the fact that mexicans are part of the USA workforce,consummer base and economy.

In elementary school, they always teach history with us in the right side and America as the big villain of the story, it's just a cultural thing that has persisted over the last 100 years.

reparations
"whitey ruined everything so now he's gotta fix it; nobody else can"

>needs a flee flowing economy
>as if we need a group of people who receive more in benefits than they put into taxes
We don't need illegal immigrants.

So long, Spics!

You do realize that those dollars are usually spent buying American products? Any time your currency leaves your country its a good thing because that means its going to be spent by foreigners buying your products

Clear example
Peso is shit so no american ever uses it
Dollar is good so mexicans and most of the world has use for it

and you actually belive that burgers? tell me why all the guns used by the mexican cartels are american guns? tell me why the biggest market for cocain is america? You guys are degenerate and you know it, but you just cant belive that, because MURICA !

Illegal immigrants cannot collect welfare no matter how hard you meme

t. Assblasted Beaner

>unemployment at record levels
>we need more unskilled workers

They can get everything but.

it's bad because it inconveniences beanerboy
all criticisms of brown ppl are racist duh

>using a proxy to troll and pretend to be mexican
>actually being a mexican citizen and being so gullible and believing the media lies about trump

I actually feel bad for that one REAL white person in brazil. Surrounded by apes and subhumans. Feeling fear and despair as he roams the world alone like in "I am legend".

Worst is USA is next and the EU is not that far behind.

The only fucking chance we have for the white race is fucking japan. They might actually go full aryan with genetic engineering. Finally becoming the blondes they always wanted to be with 0 immigrants.

>they cant collect welfare which was my original gripe
>now claim they can get everything but without stating what they can get

>implying
>implying
not trying to disprove my argument.

Stop fucking lying. If an illegal alien drops a baby on American soil, the entire family can access welfare programs that were supposed to be for U.S. citizens -- in addition to the government assistance illegal aliens can collect right away, such as food stamps and housing subsidies, free medical care and free schooling. What the fuck even makes you qualified to speak about how public assistance programs work in my country? Have you ever even been here?

>mexicans perform vital, useful role in our society
>why is mean donny kicking them out

I dont want brown shits in my country especially ones who ruined their own.

Build wall, butthurt Taquito.

Some of it maybe used to buy American products sure. But lots of it goes to food and other expenses that Mexican families have become dependant on and will not add back to the US economy

You have no fucking idea what you're talkin about.

>A new study shows 51 percent of immigrant households in the United States used at least one welfare program, 21 percent higher than native-born citizens.

>After looking at the Census Bureau’s Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), the report found immigrants — both documented and undocumented — used a disproportionate amount of the nearly half a trillion-dollar welfare budget for the 2012 fiscal year. While Medicaid was the most popular, Supplemental Security Income, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, the Women Infants and Children food program, subsidized school lunches, food stamps and housing subsidies were also largely utilized.

Im also American, born and raised, I never met an "illegal" immigrant that can get government help and I lived in South Central LA

>Call whites trash
>Nonwhite country is shitty so everyone wants to migrate to white trash country
Stay buttmad amigo

All the guns used by the Mexican cartels aren't american guns, but because the US and Mexican army use similar rifle designs, and the ATF is retarded fascists, there's overlap that can be confusing to monkeys.

The biggest market for coke is America because we're rich and can afford it.

And yet something happened that made you want to move from LA to Mexico. Smells like bullshit senpai.

The money that is spent on food is later spent on american shit by the food producers how hard is this for white trash to understand, Did you not read Adam Smith before coming here? Or did you only read the cover of Mein Kamf amd went fuck it hes probably right my life sucks cause of da jews

Source?

>anchor-baby lies

Stay mad crackers

>All the guns used by the Mexican cartels aren't american guns, but because the US and Mexican army use similar rifle designs, and the ATF is retarded fascists, there's overlap that can be confusing to monkeys.

i did not know that. they are really similar.

>The biggest market for coke is America because we're rich and can afford it.
hey burgers.
Well since you consume mexicans will have a reason to show up and fuck you guys up. do not blame the mexicans when the shit hits the fan. Actually that explains alot of the foreign american policy. You guys create your own enemys. You created the war on drugs, but you also are the biggest consumers of drugs. War on terror, but you guys financed Osama bin laden. Why cant you just chill and enjoy life without creaing antagonists ?

cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
dailycaller.com/2015/09/02/51-percent-of-immigrants-use-welfare-programs/

Literally just google search the text.
We're downright generous, and you still hate us for not giving you and your countrymen more gibs.
We're getting tired of it.

>20160425
>25th of April 2016
You should've at least edited the filename,Paco,if you want to pretend you have ever seen anything but pesos,dysentery and cartel violence.

>a days wages
>birdshot
Oh I'm a-quakin' in my boots.

>right wing news websites

Into the white trash it goes

>I JUST WANT MEXICANS OUT CAUSE I CANT GET A JOB

I have a job, I don't like mexicans because they are a bunch of short fat stinky stupid criminals.

keep your disgusting race and all your drugs and problems on your property you taco niggers

Go cry somewhere else, lazy greasemonkey.

American here,
Most Americans fail to understand basic Economics, hence why they want Trump. "Muh businessman" is a total meme, Carlos Slim Helu is a way better businessman, and knows at least basic Economics.
Camarada deja a estos idiotas, que nomas se tragan las chingaderas de Trump o de sus dueños reales.

>mexicucks being this much in denial
Oh I'm laffin

Juarez or Chihuahua
Juarez, reporting in

>I did not know that
Then why the fuck are you assuming?
>why can't you not do globalist shit
Because there are people at the upper levels of the US government that, as a consequence of the power of the nation they are entrusted with have such spectacular influence that meddling in international affairs is too attractive not to do.

Chihuahua

>>North Carolina
Nice m8, I didn't have that flag.

>bus pass

i see now. globalists did it. im still not shure about this globalists red pill. i need to study more.

>called it birdshot
>its clearly high brass 00buck

>implying we live in a free market economy any more.
>implying the constitution wasn't thrown out back when Abe decide the state's rights didn't matter
>implying your not just terrified that your economy is going to collapse once we take it off life support

It's Called the jews and they do it because war is money my friend.

but thats not the point

I wouldn't say globalists so much as simple opportunists. They can more mountains, operate with very little oversight and have very human weaknesses. Someone comes to them and says "we have a problem with uppity niggers" and they say "I have an idea, and millions of dollars and thousands of operatives" and their answer is "go for it."

Listo para el Gober Corral?

Why would the fall of the USA mean that Brazil suddenly stops becoming a shit nation? If anything our crash would plummet the rest of the world into an even larger recession and third world shitholes like yours would turn African-tier.

OK, ooh scary. I'm using 1k+ rounds of 7.62x39 as a foot stool.
Why you gotta post a bus pass tho.

All I see whenever someone makes retard arguments like this is someone trying to justify violating my country's sovereignty, which is an act of war.

Build wall, burrito nigger, and we just might forget about liberating you.

eheuheueh yeah you are probably right.

Neta si me entona lo que dice y aunque nomas denucia al Duarte como rata por que es del partido contrario por lo menos dice algo no comos los otro pendejos que nomas dicen "Vota por mi para parar la corruption" (este anuncio es departe de el pri,pt,prd...) o los weyes que usan al pendejo de Trump en sus anuncios segun ellos para atraer a los mexicanos nationalista como si Trump realmente importara aqui en Mexico, yo creo que si voy a votar por Corral

NOSOTROS ERAMOS MAYAS AZTECAS Y MIERDAS COMO ESA, COMPA. aRRIbA LA RASA

Pues yo soy panista y mi familia también lo es. Es el único en mi humilde opinión que tiene una plataforma Real, y como tiene que limpiar el nombre del PAN tiene que a huevo hacer un buen trabajo. Pues veremos que pasa. Pero yo también estoy a favor.

>"its an act of war" (furiously typing with his cheeto stained fingers snd keyboard)

La mierdas siempre fueron ustedes

COME CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT ASSHOLES

It was laying near by and it had a mexican logo so I used it case you tried to claim I was proxing

Lazy, stupid etc. They come here and try to make it like the country they left because it sucked so hard.

Dumb!