I'm approaching 47 years old. Never had a gf, work a dead end job. I must procreate before I die...

I'm approaching 47 years old. Never had a gf, work a dead end job. I must procreate before I die... any tips on convincing young enough chicks to let me breed them?

you gave us 2 reasons why you are not allowed to have offspring.

Then you have no insights to share. Nothing is impossible.

so why do you want to breed faggot? You should never breed, ever. And if you attempt to rape a little school girl to force a child into her, justice will be waiting. Be weary of consequences bitch.

c4759
> no insights to share

yes, that is the point. We should all prevent you from getting laid.

by the time your kid is 20, you will be 70

you have failed

I'm not sure if this post is real or not because "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

But, I lost my virginity at 26, my first time was with a woman 10 years older than me, she was not good looking but she wasn't ugly either, we had sex for like a year, now I'm confident. I'm not saying you should fuck a 57 year old woman but, it's probably easier than fucking a young one.

my buddy who is 48 is having his first kid in about 2 weeks.

66 when graduates from HS. Holy shit.

No worries. I'm not attracted to children.

47 is too old. Just die.

Bitches get wet when they hear words like "breed"

Fuck dude... get a foreign mail order wife??? Donate to sperm bank???

Other than that, of your in your situation now and asking here, have a think about if your DNA should be passed on.

yeah, thats retarded, i feel bad for the kid, they wont have parents in their 30s

SPERM BANK!!!

Have you tried candy?

"you have failed"

Be as that may... Im someone believes, it's not over till you're dead. Your point is moot.

worse that that even.

That kid will have to be raised in this shitty world we live in. He will be a white male so he will be discriminated against at every opportunity. smh

also they will probably be autistic

its so fucking irresponsible to have kids at an older age

they should make it illegal. not even trolling.

No plans on dying. I'm not suicidal.

Everything is permitted?

Will look into the mail-order deal... thanks! Sperm bank does not appeal to me. However I do think I'm unique and should be cultivated.

the mother is much younger; issues due to age are from mommy not daddy.

Of course! I don't run Sup Forums.

i know that. i had assumed that they were around the same age. im very relieved

I hope you are at least supportive of him. It's best not to judge in these cases.

Don't be fucking autistic?

Pretend you have money

let me make the story even worse:
my buddy had a tough upbringing (dad went to prison, mom alchie, lived on his own at age 15), but they left him a lot of cash. So trust fund.

Only job he's ever worked in his life was a bartender 20 years ago.

So: in the span of 2 years:
1 - gets married
2 - has to get a job bc trust fund running out and wife doesn't want to work
3 - got 1st house last month (mortgage etc.)
4 - 1st kid at age 48

That's a bit too much change for my tastes. Hope he makes it.

Just beat women

One off

Hi OP, no one respects women, so no need wasting your time with them

as an obese keyboard warrior, these matters should not concern you

You know a freshman in highschool is literally your best bet at your age? They're fucking naive as hell and trying to fit in. Also they want a baby really bad because of hormones but mommy won't let so she has to use the toothbrush. Good luck. Teachers runaway with their students ALL THE TIME. Just be their emotionally.

god, fuck you for shattering my newfound comfort

in all seriousness though, i expect a divorce and then a fucked kid. poor dude/gal

im always shocked upon hearing of people like that guy

>lel le neckbeard meme

nice one. youre learning quick here

Dream on OP that's all I can say man, dream on.

he struggled with girls but always wanted his own family. So now he's getting what he's always wanted

ok maybe im being too jaded. i realize he's your friend too

good luck or whatever. i dont know what kind of blessing works here