So we all agree that this is the scariest moment in film, right?

So we all agree that this is the scariest moment in film, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI
italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/david-lynchs-inland-empire-an-attempt-at-a-roadmap/
youtube.com/watch?v=vMwGMLQO8c4
youtube.com/watch?v=HNUfmV-ExTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MiOUJGCC_ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The boy transforming into a dunkey in "Pinocchio" was way more scary.

;)

DELETE THIS

>character instantly has a heart attack and fucking dies after seeing the scare
same tbqh

shit dude, I saw the first frame and knew immediately what was gonna come.

not even the scariest in that film

Same wildly overpraised scene in every thread on both leddit and Sup Forums

Do you idiots actually find this scene viscerally terrifying, or are you just trying to justify your praise for the consensus "best film of the 21st century"?

it's a dog you fuck

Not even the best Lynch scare.

oh, its this thread again. These 3 show up every fucking time

are you the same faggot from the other day that was trying to say this scene was not scary?

I think the exorcist is top 3 best horror films of all time, if not THE best, but the bum behind the dumpster was scarier than the flashing demon face.

The meowing kid from the grudge. I'm legit too scared to look it up.

is what?

Me in the center

Not even the best Inland Empire scare.

not even creepy tbqh

if anything it's comedy tier

Why doesn't he just do a full-blown horror movie?

It's not even the the scariest part of its own movie.

I think it's a meme. They used to do another equally non-scary scene in every thread, it was like an alien walking by some bushes with a guy watching on his computer

I must admit I haven't actually seen it in years. I just vividly remember it terrifying me when I first saw it in the previews back when it came out.

holy shit, just threw my headphones so hard against my desk out of fear that they're broken, thanks a lot

>says they're just memes
>doesn't post a scene he thinks is actually scary

quality Sup Forums posting

whats scary about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI

Lynch slowly lulls the viewer into a false sense of security with the Locomotion dance, and then shockingly tears it away in a terrifying instant when the dancing whores turn invisible. Laura Dern's shocked face only further horrifies the audience, who empathize with her terror.

What is this?

Pretty much Fire Walk With Me

First time I saw this I almost peed myself
Literally scarier than anything than the rest of the film by miles

left gurl is top qt tho

Mulholland Drive

Fuk u

I don't watch horror since I scare easily, but neither of those scenes do anything to me whatsoever. The alien one is so comical it has to be a joke

kys my man

literally my childhood

>that kid who pulls this shit every day hoping you'll watch the scary thing with him

listen faggot, i know your game. you pissed your pants and now you need a friend.

People who have seen know what im talking about

what is this movie even about, her being crazy?

This is horse shit

In the first row of dancers, left is the qt-est, center is the most enthusiastic, and right is the best dancer. Kill/Fuck/Marry?

This explains it pretty well
>italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/david-lynchs-inland-empire-an-attempt-at-a-roadmap/

Which part are you referring to the whole fucking movie scared the shit out of me
[Spoiler]I still know which part you're referring to

what the fuck are you talking about it was just some idiot covered in mud there wasn't anything creepy about it and that stupid faint right after was so cheesy and dumb david lynch is such a hack

This creeped me out for a day or two

>it was just some idiot covered in mud there wasn't anything creepy about it
you fucking retard
le spooky mud dude isn't what makes the scene the scariest moment in film history, its the buildup to it

the exorcist btfo

i'm not seeing how the demon face can be scary to you, but the Mulholland Dr. scene isn't.

fuck center, marry left, kill right

Eraserhead.

>mfw the cave scene

this

rude

Not him but the demon face is a different kind of scary. It's a shocking kind of scary whereas the dirtfaced bum is just creepy and weird. He doesn't even look angry.

what movie?

of all the things I have seen
bob marley scared the ever living shit out of me

le mungo

I don't really care about the exorcist, and no this is the first time I'm sperging over this

The winkie's diner scene is well-done and is critical in understanding the movie as a whole, but it.is.not.scary.

Uncomfortable-sure, tense-okay.
Scary? Pushing it

Terrifying? Hell fucking no.

Lake Mungo. It's an Australian mockumentary on this girl who drowned and her spirit seems to be haunting them. The movie is good, but the twist is the best part She goes on a field trip to Lake Mungo, and while she was recording a video her bloated, drowned body runs at the center, so her death was meant to happen

There is a lot of stuff that comes to mind, can you be more specific?

>Do you idiots actually find this scene viscerally terrifying
most people clearly do, you autist

Bane?

Wait she recorded a video of her own corpse running at her?

there actually are a few legit scary scenes in Batman Begins

If you're 6 and autistic.

The part where the guy is scapled, then his crotch is destroyed and split in half

youtube.com/watch?v=vMwGMLQO8c4

Lake Mungo?

None whatsoever. If anything in that movie scares you then kill yourself.

you guys suck

Basically, she's by herself walking in the desert and her body comes towards her out of the darkness here's the clip if you're interested
youtube.com/watch?v=HNUfmV-ExTQ

For not being mentally handicapped? Okay.

It's a force kick, dumbass.

Interesting.

This, fucking horrifying

this post is exactly why we shouldn't get audio webms on any more boards

Looks like Alexandria Daddario when she attempts to smile.

I laughed.

So we all agree that this is the scariest post on Sup Forums, right?

So we all agree that this is the faggiest OP in the universe, right?

not scary at all

Dead Man's Shoes really creeped me out with this scene. You just need to wonder what he put him through to get him stuffed into that suitcase. And the pure terror the others felt being shown it, especially since he gave them an absolute brompton cocktail of drugs.

> Adam Sandler Writing Table

is that Alexandra Daddario?

What makes you think movies like Lost Highway and FWWM aren't horror movies?

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

The scariest Exorcist scene is the "let Jesus fuck you" scene. By far. To this day it remains shocking.

yep

That's fucking horrifying

What am I looking at? Why is there a still picture of a brick wall???

it's a frame from directly before the scare, you wouldn't get it if you haven't seen mulholland drive

BARF?!?!?

oh gosh THIS

also, the end of Burnt Offerings and the end of Don't Look Now

youtube.com/watch?v=MiOUJGCC_ro

Never again.

You're dumb.

That could've been done so much better. Looks more like a bad editing job than a group of people literally disappearing. Doesn't help that she's in a separate shot.