F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/30/sheldon-adelson-exits-raiders-stadium-effort/
finance.yahoo.com/news/goldman-sachs-pulls-out-of-las-vegas-nfl-stadium-deal-194408918.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 san diego raiders

>LA raidniggers fans eternally cucked

LMAO

RIP

this was dead in the water anyway, all they'll attract are free agents too old and useless for any other team or dumb rookies

>LA becomes the first city ever to host 3 NFL teams at the same time
>Raiders once again return to their destined home
>Crips, Bloods, and Mexican gangs suddenly re-adopt raiders gear as their official uniforms just like the 90s

>raider fan unironically fantasizing about mexican and black criminals

Can't make this shit up.

>Raiders once again return to their destined home
>The fucking LA Raiders autist returns
I hope you one day gather the wits to try fucking a loaded shotgun

Nigga come round Crenshaw and say any of that hot shit and see what happen.

>Go tell a fat neckbeard to kill himself
ok, where at?

Why would I want to go to a majority mexican city like Los Angeles? Gross

>furpuck

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/30/sheldon-adelson-exits-raiders-stadium-effort/

Uhh Goldman Sachs is stepping in, idiot

is this you irl?

no

uck Las Vegas.

Go Raiders.

As a San Diegan, I'd love to cuck Dean by this happening, bit Mark is poorer, and the public still won't subsidize a billionaire. Not happening.

finance.yahoo.com/news/goldman-sachs-pulls-out-of-las-vegas-nfl-stadium-deal-194408918.html
You were saying?

F

all the jews are pulling out

This is the golden knight hockey team already in place ready to drop ice next season you fucking numb nuts.

Ripperoni

Fuck Las Vegas. Stay in Oakland.

Ciudad de México Asaltantes

Guadelajara Zetas

Fuck Oakland scumbag hoodlum faggots. Las Vegas is 10x a better city and the best deal. Jew Adelson wanted a piece of ownership. David knew he'd get jewed out the majority eventually. Then today Jewman Sachs also backed out because (((they))) stick together

All he has to do is pitch in a bit of money to the MLS plan

Raiders isn't even a good name for vegas.

Can't they rename the raiders to like Las Vegas Jokers or something?

The L.V. Aces would be a good name for a soccer team.

San Diegite

kindly cease sharing your bad opinions on the American internet

3 Fucking LA teams?
what the fuck is going on

Nobody in Las Vegas wants a shitty gambling meme reference on the logo you fucking idiots.

Is there anyway that LA could host 3 NFL teams?

Like is it possible to have them play and work around the schedules.

Let's be real if LA hosts rams, raiders and chargers. The rams and raider games will have much more attendance.

So I can catch some kind of disease? No thank you.

Unless they put 2 in the same division i doubt it

>las Vegas is 10x better city
Obviously never been there, it's well known that outside of the strip it is nothing but trailer trash and trash in general.

>inb4 oakland and niggers, riots and niggers, etc
You've obviously never been to oakland either.

They should move to LA, then after one season change their name to the Los Angeles Law Abiding Citizens and watch their ticket sales go down by 50% and merchandise sales drop by 90%.

Have you never been to summerlin? The Ridges is one of the most expensive communities in the country. You're a useless idiot. Bishop Gormon is the top high school football team in the country. Movies aren't real sunshine. Compared to Oakland, Las Vegas is fucking gem.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Vegas is the objectivly worse than Oakland.

>i know nothing about what im saying but im right anyway

gas yourself