My teeth hurt just by watching this

My teeth hurt just by watching this.

how it feels like to chew 5 gum

I just made a youtube video of that. no joke.

I cant feel my face, so....

i never really got why these faggots just roll over and except it, at least go out with some dignity if some greasy-bearded goat fuckers are gonna kill you and put it on the internet

Why is this stuff so high quality. Good cameras and editing. I guess they know how to make good snuff films

They break them.

Basically they march them out every day, several times a day, every time, telling you theyre going to kill you...after 100 fake death threat marches you kinda stop giving a fuck...you expect it to be another ruse, and thats when its real.

i mean the least they could do is sneak in a "suck my cock" or something, if people would actually stand up to these old faggots like they did in mosul they wouldn't even be a problem

Oh i know man, i get it. first time they tried this shit id be tearing out throats with my fucking teeth. Im dead either way, id rather go out with my boots on.

These are all incredibly rehearsed user. Makes me kind of sad to be honest. I miss the really gritty shaky cam footage of people getting fucked up. Now that production is pretty decent it just makes everything look fake and staged, which honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was.

i had my last words planned out if i was ever captured

"When you get to hell, look for me. I'll be the guy fucking your mother while I make your father watch."

i never bothered learning arabic, so this sort of depended on one of the hajis knowing english.

They pretty much know when they get caught that its game over. Trying to fight isnt gonna matter one bit so fuck it, why waste the energy

Here you are...

عندما تحصل على الجحيم، ابحث عن لي. سأكون الرجل اللعين والدتك بينما جعل والدك مشاهدة.

this

you don't let hajis catch you. Geneva convention? War crimes? Humane treatment of prisoners? It means fuckall nothing to most of them.

Human rights aren't really an Islamic concept.

>عندما تحصل على الجحيم، ابحث عن لي. سأكون الرجل اللعين والدتك بينما جعل والدك مشاهدة.

i ran the google translate once, with the english transliteration but i could never get it right.

if i cared enough, i could have bothered a translator to do it, but it wasn't worth the hassle.

Yes, because words hurt more than bullets. Fucking retard.

would much rather be retarded than be half of the pussy you are. i bet a faggot like you would love to get roped up by the bombers

you don't get Arab culture. Pride is a huge thing. Some prisoner telling his captor to go fuck himself? It'll enrage the shit out of most of them.

Will probably still get you killed, maybe even tortured so they can avenge their "honor".

think if you laughed through all of the torture your captor would just kill them self out of shame?
sucking at the only thing you were good for is a fat blow to the ego

Isis dentist

Yep, totally agree, might as well try to cause the goat fuckers a little pain to remember your ass.

All niggers are just the same. Sand Niggers, Porch Niggers, All worthless fucks and the planet should be rid of them more than flies. I fucking HATE flies.

ISIS used slick videos to recruit disillusioned western young people who grew up watching videos and playing sophisticated video games which is why they tried hard to produce the slick videos.

All of these videos are distributed by Al Hayat Media Center, the new media arm for ISIS that was established in May. It is unclear exactly who is behind Al Hayat, but it is thought to be an initiative of Abu Talha Al Almani, a former German rapper also known as Deso Dogg, who left Europe to fight alongside ISIS in Syria, according to MEMRI.

"The new media branch follows ISIS's general media strategy of distributing diverse materials in several languages, including new videos and subtitles for existing videos, and also articles, news reports, and translated jihadi materials," said MEMRI in a report about Al Hayat.

Almani explained his motivation for joining ISIS in one video, saying, "That's why I pledged allegiance [to ISIS], in order to help the brothers and sisters of ISIS... and teach them how to make da'wa [preach] to people who have long lived in humiliation and do not know the laws of Allah."

Al Hayat's first video was released June 19 and quickly received widespread attention. It is entitled "There is No Life Without Jihad" and depicts Western jihadis explaining why they left their homes to fight with ISIS and encouraging other Muslims to join them.

I can't believe that they would allow themselves to be captured. I am shooting at the isis, run out of bullets, they are still going to have to capture my ass, I am fighting with a rock, teeth, gouging eyes, whatever. I can't believe that those arab men didn't band together long ago to pick up arms and fight those cocksuckers, fuck waiting on help.

Its to compel faggots like you that have been playing vidya and CGI to pick up arms and go full gay and go over there and pickup a goat to fuck and become and isis member. Its called propaganda, fuck face.

I would like to see ISIS members taken alive and fucked by trained rape dogs. Indefinitely. Oh, wait- can it be rape pigs instead?