I live in Chicago and the paramedic who just took my mom to the hospital was so out of shape that it legitimately...

I live in Chicago and the paramedic who just took my mom to the hospital was so out of shape that it legitimately pisses me off. How the hell do you have that job and be so fucking fat. No joke is there a way i can report this guy because thats not safe? How are we supposed to trust him to take care of people and he can't even take care of himself

Unfortunately, none that I know of. That's one of the shitty parts of the job, too. You spend all this time trying to help people and you can't protect them from themselves even after they have all the knowledge they need for a healthy lifestyle.

Same goes for the actual paramedics themselves. He's a dumb cunt for doing that to himself, especially because he's gotta lift patients all the time too.

still bangin ops mom

It's cause you live in a leftist "utopia" called Chicago.

obesity doesn't care about anyones shitty politcal opinion

Right. Like wtf. If i had another choice to get my mom to the hospital i would've taken it over that fuck. Isn't there some kind of vetting process

I'm in town and I may have saw this happen. Where was it?

It shouldn't matter. Everyone should agree he is too fucking fat to work as a paramedic

Near portage

We need to abolish affirmative action. I remember back in 2012 when I was a junior in high school my fucking jew teacher said there is no way he can be fired cause of his union group unless he started some fucking fight or did something really bad. He straight up bragged about it in class in like the 2nd day of introducing himself. Companies need to fire people just to fire them fuck having a reason. Being fat should get you fired fuck people's feelings

Exactly. Thats why i want to report this guy or call their captain or something

That guy seriously needs to lose his job

Eh haven't been there yet

Nothing really goes on round hear way up on northside

He won't do shit. They all cover each other.
I'm guessing he worked for the city?
Or was it a private company?

For the city. But seriously he had to have weighed 300lbs. They can't ignore that

dont think that about him, being paramedic is really tought, ptsd is common for them

I don't give a fuck. What does that have to do with anything? He is a danger himself, his coworkers and his patients. He needs to either be fired or be suspended until he loses a lot of weight. Lots of people have hard jobs and they get through just fine

Don't report him to the fire department.
Report him to the city. If you go to the FD, nothing will happen.
Not that the city will take drastic actions, but usually they don't get along and will try and fire one to 'set an example'

Stfu faggot. I'm a paramedic, I'm the fucker telling him how to report him to the city.
The only idiots who get PTSD are the ones who think they are doctors.
>surprise mother fucker. We ain't!

Just tell your mom on him.

Fucking Duh.

Alright thanks man ill look into this

Yeah you will little bitch ass cuz you got TOLD by

What are you trying to say?

This