Everyone NEEDS to watch this and spread it

UK leaving the EU is very important for the uncuckening

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
instapoll.me/60/
youtube.com/watch?v=_FODk07tONo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I worked on this with Martin (owner of wag tv). So many people have been sending in congratulations, it's helping lads.

Even on my stroll through town today I got an IN campaigner to admit the EU is a complete mess.

If we brexit it's the first step towards the great uncuckening.

Nice. It was very well done. Haven't actually finished watching it because my internet cut out last night but watched about 35mins and v.good. I've been Brexit for a couple of years but suspect this should sway some undecideds. It's a relief really that something like this has been released as the remain scare propaganda is being turned up to 11.

oh cmon we all know this is just russian propaganda! The person playing nigel farage is actually his lookalike from arkhangelsk russia

You know what would be really funny, if brexit happened and after few decades everything in britain would crash and this film would be like laughing stock of imageboards/forums and etc.

Now im not saying it wouldnt save britain cuz we have to see the actual outcome. But it all comes down to human nature/thinking and how it will develop in further generations when u leave EU. Will it be worse? Or better.

>poor countries mad that when we leave the EU will collapse and they won't get to leech off western Europe

I said it as if/if situation.
Is it that i didnt make clear or are you autistic?

i get the impression that the only people who are going to turn out to vote remain are uni cunts

>uni cunts
nah, they are all at glastonbury and are too lazy to post vote.

Do you think normies in UK care about Brexit?

bump

Such a one-sided video. Britain honestly believes they'll become as successful as Switzerland if they leave the EU.

Btw, i wanted to ask this of u brits. If Brexit would happen would u deport all the immigrants that used EU laws to go there for work and such create missing cheap labour force?

You have no idea what we are fighting against.

You fucking moron, I can tell you're either a newfag or you haven't been paying attention.

It doesn't fucking matter if they become more or less successful as a result of the EU(I think they'll be more successful)

But it doesn't fucking MATTER

We are fighting against Globalism, do you understand that?

That is what the entire world is dealing with. That is the conflict of our century.

We have a choice between Globalism and Nationalism.

Choose wisely.

its pretty good because bluepilled normies wont care enough to vote

only baby boomers, a few pakis and uni students who are literally instructed by their professors to do so are going to vote remain

How much control does the EU have? I always thought it was just some alliance for international affairs. But I've also heard of some laws passing that aqpply to everyone within it, that have little to do with anything related to that.

I doubt anyone already here will be forcibly deported. Maybe some will choose to leave. Either way, I really don't think this country needs any more low skilled labour. Imported cheap labour force only benefits big business and is bad for most.

What would you choose yourself
Globalism or nationalism

As i understand both of them is that one is about taking care your country and your countrymen and globalism is about looking after the whole world in general? I would choose Nationalism personally.

Needed something to listen to while I paint, thanks lad.

There are only two types of people who want us to leave the EU.

Fenians and Russians.

Are you painting walls or a canvas?

Your welcome m8. Another thing that pisses me off about the EU is how we cut so many ties with Australia when we joined.

as much as ur senate. Eu was invented to repel "americanisation" but as it seems it did quite opposite.

Oh alright but there is no official statement to support that right?

>Painting.
>On a Saturday night.

At least tell me you are getting pissed m8.

they literally pass laws applying to every single person in the EU

the people affected by these laws have no say in them whatsoever. The EU makes no effort to inform the people of what new laws they are pushing. When people do find out, and are overwhelmingly against it they are completely ignored. The only way to influence EU policy is to be in the political elite, or the business elite us plebs are completely irrelevant to the process.

Protectionism isn't always negative. China is currently dumping steel on the world market below production costs, because the Chinese government has an incentive to not scale down production and lay off workers.

Yes, we can get Chinese steel on the cheap now, but only if we shut down all our own European steel works... which can't be started up again in 3 or 5 years time.

So tariffs on steel make sense. Of course, the EU has NOT introduced tariffs on Chinese steel as pretty much the only major economy in the world.

You little aussies are so cuddly and cute. Daddy is very proud of you.

Well anyways good luck to your brits. But even as much as i look into this brexit on Websites and their speeches how it will be better. They all cover only the obvious things, i dont think they even thought about the minor things.
Tho ruling your own country will be always better than someone else doing it, cuz if something bad happens u can always reverse it.

Please post this to your Jewbook and try to make this viral. I'm doing my part, every Sup Forumsack should do the same.

>posting a video to red pill normies
>not posting the based journey farage of independence video

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

t.not shilling my OC at all

Getting up at 0430 for a shift m8. FML.

Watched it yesterday, the first part about democracy and regulations is pretty good, the rest about muh switzerland is pretty retarded and useless

Thank you God for our based Farage. There is still hope.

this, it should have ended there or went on to talk about immigration. Not the free trade propaganda and Switzerland BS.

>EU is closing the draw-bridge on the rest of the world. We can't get stuff like cheap food from Africa.
>But um.... of course you can trade with the EU when outside the EU, how absurd!
>we'll be Switzerland when we leave!
>right wing nationalism is bbbaaaaaddddd! * scary music*

>right wing nationalism is bbbaaaaaddddd! * scary music*
Oh yeah i forgot about that segment

That would be pretty funny tbf.. I just don't care about this nation of cucks anymore. I actually might vote remain just to destroy us more

Its trying to convince labour voters

Vote to leave.

Your country cannot be unkek'd until the citizens are willing to fight for it. First, disband the delusion that Nationalism and pride in your country is wrong.

I was born in France, with my French parents in Rennes (Moved to America with them when I was but a child) And I still have great pride in my country. Both for America and France. And I can't imagine someone not feeling pride for their country, and anyone who wouldn't fight for it.

Globalism is backing off fears of terrorism and over extended bullshit bureaucracy. And the best thing they can do to control it? Information. Just spread it around, and talk about the implications with whoever you can get to listen.

He never said we'd become as successful as Switzerland, he used Switzerland as an example to show that we don't need to be in the EU to grow and continue to be a successful country.

So it's better to prop up the failing steel industry and force other companies to buy steel at ridiculously high prices instead of letting them buy it cheaper and sell their items cheaper?

The Switzerland part was fine.

It shows that we don't have to be in the EU to grow and have a stable economy, and that if anything the EU with all its regulations are holding Britain back from growing.

PLEASE ENGLAND DO NOT RUIN IT. YOU ARE THE HOPE OF EUROPE. PLEASE KEK HELP THEM!!!

I don't think it's wrong, quite the contrary. I do however believe that it's too late. People are too fucking scared to even admit they hate pakis cause we all do. Well not even Pakis, I have a few muzzer mates and they're alright when they don't care for religion.

Being sidetracked.. Point is you can't fight stupidity. I have a mate who's voting remain cause he studied abroad and wants to travel visa free.. Another who's voting remain cause he met a dirty French bird on tinder and now for some reason reckons he's gonna be with her for life... I just can't handle my fellow nationals. We deserve to be fucking wiped out. Just nuke us. Please

instapoll.me/60/

VOTE NO

Voted Yes for the keks.
Don't worry tho I'll vote No in the real vote

>i have a few muzzer mates
>they're alright when they don't care for religion
>just nuke us
>please

You're on the wrong board, you defeatist cuck

Over/under on late postal votes swinging it for the remain side?

Try and inform whoever you can. Join in the protests and make a difference. I haven't had the chance here to protest, but I do go to the political rallies I can, I went to see Trump and I even saw Hillary. I hand out pamphlets on the weekend and I meet with high schoolers as apart of the schools Political courses.

Just doing small things can help

>for the keks

... It's a Reddit poll, the only keks that happen from you voting yes is them laughing at dumb brexiters

>England leaving EU
not happening, too cucked at this point

your capital have over million mudshits and now even elected shitskin mayor

Fun fact.

Only British citizens can vote in this referendum. So all you Polish fucks and other immigrants who have entered and not bothered with citizenship etc will have to stand by and watch.

Students are notoriously lazy when it comes to voting.

The next thing Brixiters should do is cancel their fucking SKY packages for their blatant pro-EU propaganda and not even mentioning the Brexit Movie, and let SKY know why they're cancelling.

Literally funding the enemy.

Ditch sky move over to Freesat etc

I'm telling you now.

If it's remotely close then a few lost postal votes will swing it. You could bet your house on it.

Hahaha.. Thinking you can make a difference. Get real twat.. "Oh look at me I can post on a image board and put an 'x' on a ballot paper. Bad man... fuck off you useless sack of shit, like you'd ever start a demonstration? Most you'd do is attend one cause your a fucktard.

Wish it were that easy.. I'd Probs be met by uaf if I went to a rally and then get arrested.. And I live in the real world where I have to work and look after my kid

no

>he thinks I care about polish bydło which migrated to west
>he doesn't realize majority of his own people are lefty cucks wanting more refugees

I feel sorry for you

kek we'll see.

I'm confident on this one. So much so I may as well commit sudoku if I'm wrong.

Reminder that failing to vote or abstaining is literally voting to stay in the EU

Wasted votes are pro-EU votes

Yeah you're on the wrong board. I feel bad for your child.

Yes, quite a lot actually

Great. I feel sorry for your parents

How does EU hurts England's economy and how it will be solved by just exiting?

Thanks Obama!

instapoll.me/60/

VOTE NO

What's the music? I can't put my finger on it and it's driving me nuts

kek

I honestly don't know why he expected. Does he really think people enjoy having someone from another country blatantly tell them what to do?

I hope you well bastard, if shit goes down just come to Poland and prepare for final solution to the muslim question

youtube.com/watch?v=_FODk07tONo

EU BTFO!

Inshallah brother

>Does he really think people enjoy having someone from another country blatantly tell them what to do?
Yes. His entire domestic record revolves around this belief.

Feels good to be free

stfu you pleb...we was the fucking british empire and rulers of the planet before...im pretty damn sure we can survive outside of that dump of the EU,

you manage pretty fucking well..how about you join it if its so fucking great?

just one last chance is all i want to make britain great again

I think the brexit vote won't win. just doesn't seem like something they wouldn't allow to happen

I just wish it would hurry up and get here. I'm bored waiting.

Yea, one-sided to counter all the fucking government funded (taxpayer) campaigning and propaganda. We get leaflets telling us to vote stay ffs. Also you completely missed the point of why they brought up Switzerland, but I suspect you and your stupidity is quite an accurate representation of 'stayers' in general.