Disability income plus I work 2 days/week

skyrim sex mods?

Server Admin

gas station barely part time so yes I am poor

Barista, am poor, going through school though, better than drugs i guess

nah
mobile pay to win games
i'd prefer to be making different types of games, but it pays the bills

No, I don't want a Monstro-Chug. Where's the guns?

RN in central Cali. I earn $120-$130K/year depending on how much OT I get. Not too bad...
Love VTMB, by the way...

I'm a respiratory therapist, not poor at all but not rich either. I have a bachelors in chemistry and make 68k working for a local hospital, which is more than enough for where I live.

i know a hospital person who makes like 4k each paycheck but gets taxed like 1300$ pshh

Fucking truth... Taxes are a bitch.

corrections officer

i make a lot because of overtime

the most cancerous type of games, but they just keep making more and more because that's what brings in the money

have you become racist at all dealing with minorities?

so you probably work at a federal prison.

state prisons don't have funding for shit, and private prisons don't pay their staff dick

work in a sex shop
not poor, but also not rich

does it creep u out when a old man comes in asking for a mans pocket ass?

its really funny you ask that because I was thinking about it recently, and yeah it did.

I used to be super against racism and shit, but after dealing with multiple races in a more primal environment you really see their differences manifest. Like trying to get a black dude off the phone or lock it down vs. getting a white guy or mexican to do it is like night and day.

nah I work on a state level. our state actually has decent funding for law enforcement

political campaign. money is ok. lot of moving around and living in random places.

not poor, but not rich.

I'm a roofer and I make enough to pay my bills as well as have fun on the weekends and shit and still save some cash leftover for the next paycheck.

Collect a disability check on account of my extreme bipolar disorder.
Also, I fix cars on the side, because there's no way a disability check is paying all the bills.

Metalworker, about 30k a year.

completely agree with you
unfortunately, users basically got what they asked for
i got into this business when mobile gaming was first taking off, and back then you could make a quality game and sell it for a couple bucks
but then in app purchases came, and there was a price war to the bottom because the vast majority of users aren't willing to spend as much as a cup of coffee to play a game that costs millions to make
nowadays, we the vast majority of users are just there to boost our app store ratings, while we try to extract money from those who have too much of it

Drug dealer so no I'm not poor

Spotted the mexican

Thats because politically correct culture isnt fuckin reality.

you make more than min wage?

im starting college in the fall and my parents are in the top 15%

Work for an a job recruitment website. Poor as fuck, make $12.5/hr

Starting a new job as a dockworker for a major freight company on Monday. It's more than twice my state's minimum wage, but it will have NOTHING to do with what I went to uni/college for 6 years for. At the very least, it's the first paying job I will have had since 2008.

Nah m8 I'm white af (Like New England white) and just enjoy making an honest living.

Video Game Dev

yeah its true. its easy to think politically correct when you're not exposed to shit like that. all the races even self-segregate because if they don't they'll get literally slaughtered by a broken piece of a mirror

airplane mechanic

Yea its all dependent on the job tho. I work for a independent contractor so whatever he gets I get some too ya know? Like some weeks its a really good paycheck sometimes not so much but I'm not a nigger and can finance so it works out fine.

odd one out then, most state prisons are shitholes

i've heard that if you have to go to prison, always always go to federal over state

No job because can't keep one

oops

disability aka nigger income

You don't get to choose

Software Eng in the medical and Government field, also private.

why do they have glass mirrors so easily accessible?

yep. the alcohol model. most revenue is from the problem users who drop tons of money into the game. vast majority won't spent dick on it.

i'm one of them. i have a few mobile games for time killing purposes. i've never spent a dime on any of them.

CAD draftsman for a survey company. I get paid to draw on a computer all day.

Im poor as fuck. Hopefully ill eventually reach a better wage once I pay my dues here.

sometimes you can plea bargain into it, but generally you're correct.

According to my tax return, I'm a Systems Analyst, around $60k/yr.

According to House Hunters, I'm a private violin instructor and my wife is a stay-at-home astronaut, and our total home budget is $1.5 mil

who do you live with? to support you

what if I want to eat my own cum

Why? What is your malfunction?
Different races have different cultures that shit is so obvious you'd have to be blind or dumb to ignore it. In prison where little shit matters I'm sure thats way more apparent and "in your face"

I figured. I was only joking I did roofing while I was in college, it's hard work but didn't pay bad. I, being unskilled, didn't make the most money but the guys who knew their way around didn't do too bad. I'll take my chemistry degree over ever having to lug a pack of shingles up a ladder again.

Dude cons will use literally any thing they can to make a weapon.

>school
>better than drugs
what the fuck is wrong with you

because retarded niggers think things like that is going to help them "feel more human" while incarcerated.

Why not learn a trade?

>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
The story on how OP got cucked by life

I do sales, and I've moved up a lot recently switching companies and products. I made about 40k selling credit repair, then 65k selling web space, now 80k selling alarms. I'm not really poor, but I'm in debt and struggling bc my bitch can be a needy bitch. Thinking about cutting her off, I'd be fine single.

lel yea bundling is rough when you're new to it but like 2 months of doing nothing but that (and eating fucking everything in sight) and you're fine.

How'd you do with the heights?

i could never do sales. its like what if you cant sell your shit?? not stable enough

This is true. my dad works at FCI ashland and, despite it being a minimal security institute, has confiscated a wide variety of sharp objects from inmates. I guess you can cage an animal but it doesn't make it any less of an animal.

>Thank you for acknowledging my experience as a watcher of that show.

The heights never bothered me, apart from doing a pretty steep clay roof one time, it was the heat that was the problem. 85 degrees feels like 100 on a black shingle roof.

Chef at burger king, night crew. Im pretty poor.

>chef

you have your own place?

Forensic materials science.

I am numbnuts...I'm a roofer.

Yeah, I've had the ups and downs, I'm not a natural salesman, but I've done it for like 15 Years. if you do anything that long and still suck, kys. 40k felt like a lot, but about 2 years ago i decided to switch up companies and products. Last year 60k, this year on track for 80k and i feel i could top 100k here as i assist to the product and market. Who you work for, and what you work on means a lot.

i didn't read the thread but this guy is from vampire bloodlines: the masquerade which is a bad ass game anyone who isn't a massive faggot should play it

rub elbows with some shady people

Linecook

Not broke, not rich. Paying the bills so I can have a smidge of a social life while im still young and a shit head.

Idk trying to do the growing up thing. I partied for too many years. Gotta get my ducks in order now and get a better job. Then i can party again.

nah man, it creeps me out when fat indian dudes ask to suck my dick. the old dudes are easy going, just a bit mental sometimes

Forreal, working black metal and you cant even pick it up because its been baking in the sun or kneel on it because it will burn you. I just drink a loooot of fuckin water and pour it all over me if its real bad.

>Specialized Compounding Pharmacy Technician.
Nuclear
Chemotherapy
Immune System Suppressants
Abortifacients
Sometimes I'm asked to make lollipops and hard candies for children in comfort care.

I work at a private pharmaceutical company so the pay and benefits are absurd.
Not por

this cracked me up

I THORT GLATH

THATHS MY JAWB

DONT THROW UTH AWAY

>VTM:B
Brofist.
But to answer your question, i study and live with my mom, i'm not poor but i don't that means shit since i'm not providing for myself.
I'm also 27yo, so you can add "pretty pathetic" to that short description i guess...

Probably not the best idea. Trying to avoid jailtime.

Just move up the corporate ladder and make bank dude show some initiative

You must be pretty new then.
This shit has been posted in every single work thread for the last 5 years.

Chef at
LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL HU HU HU HU HU

iOS tier 1 chat support. Have my own place but it's tiny. Bills paid. Groceries in the fridge. Can only save a few dollars per month but I get paid to work from home telling people to charge their phone.

Trash man detected

if you believe, youll get what you want

I could do that.

Or, I could just kill myself within the next 5 years, provided I don't achieve my lifelong goal.

I'm too important to work.

I've been around since 2008 I just dont go into work threads all that often.

I run one of these, for 8 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1m2kYZ-0E

Jesus it's so boring

which is what? Also how old are you that not achieving your LIFELONG goal in 5 years will make you suicidal?

Aspiring Patreon feminist who hates women.

how much does it pay?

dude I feel so bad for you....I'll take bundling over that garbage any fucking day.

Hey man, don't lock yourself into some 'lifelong goal' bullshit. Do the most reasonably enjoyable thing that comes to you and try to make money with it.

Nice, I'm a technician in retail Pharmacy right now, looking to move up the ladder a little bit once I get some more experience. How hard is it to find a job in specialty like that, and how well does it pay versus being a regular hospital tech?

Thats the real world

I suppose you're right, thanks user.

people that go to college have their whole lives figured out m8, they dont need things like reality because they can always just kill themselves if things dont go their way.