Bill Clinton: 'I killed myself to give the Palestinians a state'

Clinton said. “And Hamas is really smart. When they decide to rocket Israel, they insinuate themselves in the hospitals, in the schools, in the highly populous areas, and they are smart.”

“They said they try to put the Israelis in a position of either not defending themselves or killing innocents. They’re good at it. They’re smart. They’ve been doing this a long time.”

“I killed myself to give the Palestinians a state. I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza," Clinton said.

politico.com/story/2016/05/bill-clinton-palestinians-israel-223176

Other urls found in this thread:

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/113249-160514-bill-clinton-says-he-killed-himself-to-give-the-palestinians-a-state
nytimes.com/2002/06/17/international/middleeast/17MIDE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just in case you haven't quite figured it out, White Goys instinctively hate you, and will turn on you when things get rough. They are what you might call "Fairweather Friends".

Israel's best hope is with China - a nation that does not spare muslims, nor shew them mercy. It also likes the idea of Jews controlling the world, it just wants to find out how to do that.

Shabbat Shalom

So much wasted time, effort, and resources attempting to resolve a conflict nearly as old as civilization itself. Funded and by the American taxpayer through his labor and blood. Pathetic.

Sounds fucking awful

>Just in case you haven't quite figured it out, White Goys instinctively hate you
thanks, but it's quite obvious.
>Israel's best hope is with China
no, Israel's best hope is stronger Israel

How about we just kill all muslims and let the Jews have all their shit. Then they can be rich oil barons and leave western media alone. Everybody wins.

Of course he did. He and his wife are islamic puppets.

And his dyke wife has a lesbian lover who is a muslim mole

Islam is too strong in the west

>WAHHHHHHHHHHH THE WHITES HATE US.
What make you think Chinese would treat you differently kike? Every culture that came in contact with your parasitic race eventually came to hate you.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

How about we stay out of it completely and let the jews and muslims fight it out among themselves? Without our support, Israel would get decimated, but not before nuking a few hundred-thousand muslims. That's the best possible solution.

Begone child of satan, Your khazarian lies shall not stand

>Calls a jew the child of satan
>Lives in a nation where the number one religion is satanic and demonically inspired

>your religion is satanic and demonically inspired
>My magical underwear priest just told me that so it must be true
gas yourself along with that kike

>the arabs are at fault for failing the negotiations

what a surprise, they've only been doing it since the 1940s...

>“They said they try to put the Israelis in a position of either not defending themselves or killing innocents. They’re good at it. They’re smart. They’ve been doing this a long time.”

Israel literally dindu nuffin goy

Read between the lines sheeple he's saying 'they' are murdering him
Wake the fuck up

Screw Gaza. In my opinion it's their own fault for voting Hammas. They back those idiots who get the whole landstrip into trouble. And they seem to rather blow themselves up than learn from their mistakes.

Btw. I'm not a Shlomo, but I hate kebab all the same for coming to my once beautiful country.

I thought we were at peace.
what is your interest to shill for Palestine?

what lies?

"There’s nobody who’s blameless in the Middle East" Clinton said

>I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza,
But they got all of Gaza even without doing a deal. It therefore seems like an unimpressive deal.

Ah. Typical case of pulling the thorn out of someone else's eye while not seeing the beam in his own.

Wow more Jews circlejerking about how evil us white Goy are. I've got a few Jewish friends, I don't "instinctively hate" them. I instinctively hte people manipulating my country and trying to ruin my people and culture. You guys want whiteness gone and have been trying desperately to erase our cultural identities. The hate you recieve is a consequence of your vile actions.

Do you not hate the people that try to change Israel? Like gay rights activists, Muslim parties, evangelicals, and race mixing? And is it not your right to hate things which threaten you? We are the same.

>but we cannot really ever make a fundamental difference in the Middle East unless the Israelis think we care whether they live or die. If they do, we have a chance to keep pushing for peace," Clinton said.

Israel shouldn't exist in the first place, so let's say is not the same situation if some Israeli dies because some people is trying to recover their lands, even if they are filthy mudslimes.

the full quote:

"I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza, 96 to 97 percent of the West Bank, compensating land in Israel, you name it," he added, in reference to the peace offer he helped broker between former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat at the Camp David summit in July 2000.

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/113249-160514-bill-clinton-says-he-killed-himself-to-give-the-palestinians-a-state

why dont you drop nuclear bombs all over the middle east and wipe the jews and the muslims ?

>I instinctively hte people manipulating my country and trying to ruin my people and culture

the thing is that you don't realize you have a mental illness

"The Jews" aren't doing this. Its White Americans who are.

meant for:

No. Your religion inspired murder and rape. You're the most violent and evil religion in all of history. The founder of your religion is a mass murdering pedophile.

Fucking kill yourself faggot.

>Buh buh buh kike!

I hate anyone manipulating my country and attacking my people. That includes cuck whites for sure. Probably way more whites than blacks and more blacks than Jews who are only a few %. What people are mad about Jews for is how they are over represented in US politics and tend to be far left, but meh.

Just because I am on pol you think I hate all Jews? or even all of any group? It's a lot more specific than that. I don't think everyone is an enemy.

>It also likes the idea of Jews controlling the world, it just wants to find out how to do that.

Nah, China wants to be the real Jews.

This to be honest.

>Just in case you haven't quite figured it out, White Goys instinctively hate you,
No we don't. You speak for yourself.

>thanks, but it's quite obvious.
don't think that way mate

You mean it's the most alpha religion there is ?

>Do you not hate the people that try to change Israel? Like gay rights activists, Muslim parties, evangelicals, and race mixing? And is it not your right to hate things which threaten you? We are the same.

>I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza

Wow, how could they refuse such a generous offer?

"I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza, 96 to 97 percent of the West Bank, compensating land in Israel, you name it," he added, in reference to the peace offer he helped broker between former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat at the Camp David summit in July 2000.

>Palestinians wanted the immediate withdrawal of the Israelis from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, and only subsequently the Palestinian authority would dismantle the Palestinian organizations. The Israeli response was "we can't accept the demand for a return to the borders of June 1967 as a pre-condition for the negotiation."

>In 2006, Shlomo Ben-Ami stated that "Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well.

I'll be your friend user .. you all all the shecklestiens can come to my baptism party

" they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza, 96 to 97 percent of the West Bank, compensating land in Israel"

it's almost entirely the borders of 1967.

Middle East politics is one of the most ungrateful activities on this planet. The frustration level is astronomical.
Politicians going into Middle East politics should seriously consider getting treatment for their helper syndrome and taking heavy medication.

Because the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has turned into an industry.
Hundreds of organizations and jobs.
The Palestinians are receiving the highest aid in the world per capita.

No, not really. I guess tourism and agriculture would easily beat those industries if a real and reliable peace would allow for those.

The main reason for the frustration is that both sides are so used to the conflict and are so happy with it. There is simply not enough suffering going on on either side to change the current situation.

That's why everybody who tries to change the situation is doomed to failure. They may get a Nobel Peace Prize for trying, but only in years when there are no serious other candidates.

>The Israeli response was "we can't accept the demand for a return to the borders of June 1967 as a pre-condition for the negotiation."

It's called payback, for all the Synagogue of Satan has done to us.

>be aggressive
>rape children
>mutilate women
>deny free speech
>stone people to death for nothing
>At least were alpha, right guys??
Fucking animals

This makes me sad desu.

>listening to a Clinton

every 2 state deal was rejected by Ariel Sharon quit making up bullshit

>try to give palestinians a state
>Israelis infect the child prostitute you're performing satanic sex magicks on with HIV
>get AIDS
>die

nytimes.com/2002/06/17/international/middleeast/17MIDE.html

While I agree, nikker, you're implying that voting is legit.

Also give my grandpa his bike back, please.

>I guess tourism and agriculture would easily beat those industries if a real and reliable peace would allow for those.
Of course, but there are also people who would lose their current job.
They have no interest in bringing peace.

>both sides are so used to the conflict and are so happy with it. There is simply not enough suffering going on on either side to change the current situation.
It's true, therefore the world should stop dealing with the conflict with such an obsession.
The world is giving more and more cards to both sides.

Objectively, this is one of the world's most marginal conflicts.

Diaspora Jews are not like Israelis, though. The diaspora type tends to overdo their Jewishness to the extend of pissing of the local natives.
Example: Jews put a 10 men police team onto my parents in Berlin for -- get this -- them leaning their bikes against the side wall of the Jewish Museum.

>give my grandpa his bike back
Sorry, but Poles stole it when the EU opened the borders.

so? hamas are fighting a war. just like how israel murders women and children (shooting them at point blank range or gunning toddlers down on beaches), hamas uses strategy.

I guess you're right. I figure that non-Zionist Jews are shit.

So actual Israeli's are pretty based and the US jews are trying to force cuck values on Israel too. Merchant civil war when?

How about we turn the whole region into glass instead? Sandniggers and Shekelniggers are both a cancer and the two faces of the same shit-stained coin.
There problem solved.

your not alpha your animals, worse than jews imo

Haaretz is the Huffington Post of Israel. Literally a shit-tier snobby left propaganda rag.

>the world should stop dealing with the conflict with such an obsession
True.
I think its the professional victims of the Palestinians, the ones you see crying on TV. (Although it turns out that they were hired to act and driven to the cameras.) Seeing those types make the wealthy oil Saudis sad, and they complain to the Americans.

My opinion is that if the Gaza Palestinians didn't fight you Israelis, they'd fight among eachother. You could even briefly watch that when you guys cleared out of Gaza and the Palestinians went ahead and shot eachother for being either Hammas or Fatah.

As is Judaism.

Sure is JIDF in here.

why do we have to accept pre-conditions before the negotiations?
we agreed to give more than 97% of the 67 lines.

due to security measures, Israel was unwilling to go back exactly to the 67 lines, but we agreed to give other areas instead.

Yes. What Israel was saying was "67 borders for peace", what the Arabs were saying was "67 borders and only then will we agree to talk about peace"- a precondition to negotiation. This for Israel is unacceptable from a security standpoint, while at the same time folding on that demand effectively means that you have to fold to every following demand. If I was on the Arab side I wouldn't have accepted, knowing that the Israeli offer will only get sweeter with time.

Too bad all the muslims are already in France huh?

do you 2 believe the holocaust happened?

gas yourself, filthy fucking semite

the deal was horrible, Gaza was never the problem
Jerusalem and the westbank is.

t. Indo European Horsefucker

do you believe the holocaust happened?

They probably had limited or no access to major watering holes/springs.

But Westbank est omnis divisa in partes tres.

Yes. Source-my grandfather's extended family existed in Poland before, but not after, the war. Same for my grandmother's.
Also, despite all those claiming it was faked, no one has presented any facts to disprove the testimonies of survivors, perpetrators, and Allied soldiers who discovered the camps in 45. If it was faked you would see by now some proof of it.

Ah this must be the infamous Aussie banter I've heard so much about.

>thanks, but it's quite obvious.
Not all of us. Kill all of the arabs and take all of the middle east for all I care. Just bring in all the diaspora jews when you do. I'm fucking sick of them here.

Any solution but the current one is bad for Israel

>2 state solution

no more jewish settlers allowed in Gaza

>1 state solution

Israel gets flooded with muslim voters they change the government until it becomes South Africa 2.0

Israel's best bet is to continue as things are now slowly colonizing Palestinian land because once they get the land it's impossible for the UN or anyone to say "give it back" and seriously expect Israel will do it.

Israel is a nuclear power so there's really no fucking with them. They just have to continue donating to foreign political campaigns to ensure to BDS movement gains momentum.

thanks for the reply, sorry about your family dude

>Rosensaft
>mfw

*no BDS

We don't want them either. 90% of Diaspora Jews and Israeli """""Human Rights Activists""""" are the scum of the earth.

Do you believe the Norman Yoke happened?

t. inbred child penis sucker.

Is that it?

Jeez you guys really do give up easy.

>Israel gets flooded with muslim voters they change the government until it becomes South Africa 2.0

EVERY
OTHER
COUNTRY

yes

basically yes

I'm used to actual humor when dealing with Aussies. You either need to get off your proxy or step up your game.

Judaism isn't aggressive.

kek

This article is actually correct.

Israelis now that this whole left extremism thing will destroy the west, including them.

But the only thing is you Jews have to stop it yourself by stopping the people funding the policy.

Jews might be the only ones to stop their elders from doing the insane.
At this point in time I don't see that occurring, in fact you're just being manipulated by your elders.

Europe shouldn't take any either. Learn from their closest neighbors-you don't want any of them near you.