They aren't actually coasting are they? They're just bad this year

They aren't actually coasting are they? They're just bad this year.

mo williams and delly were underrated role players

The move for Korver was bad

Yup. Unless Spurs beat Warriors or they get injuries, I think this year is basically a free ring for Durant/Warriors.

Hell if Kevin Love is still injured during playoffs Cavs may not even make it to the ECF.

kevin love lives on brokeback mountain

yeah, he's looking washed up

The regular season doesn't matter

tell that to a raging bron bron

Meh the ECF is such a shithole they can basically coast into the conference finals at the very least

From there, they just need lebron and Kyrie to go nuts for 7 games again to win it

Plus he warriors will be scarred from the 3-1 and KD is a notorious choker

Is that why Lebron is whining in the media every loss?

so why is lebron playing 45 minutes a game

The WCF is the real finals once again.

Literally the regular season doesn't matter except to shit tier teams like the Warriors

This is what casual fans think.

Look, unless the Warriors get injured or Dray gets suspended again they aren't losing. Cavs were getting rolled over until Bogut/Iggy were out. Dray being out for game 5 is self explanatory. Then they could just go to the rim whenever they wanted.

Not even going to start with Harrison "Brick" Barnes in those last couple of games. Dude went like 0/14 or something insane.

Yeah...Warriors aren't losing again this year. And if they do it damn sure isn't going to be the Cavs or any EC team, it would be the Spurs.

They're injured and incorporating a new player into the system

Lol Kyle Korver isn't going to do shit except give up more points on defense. At best he'll hit 2-3 3s.

Just wait till LeBron puts him on those German medication

They have very little depth this year. Mozgov and Delly were their backup C and PG, and they got no one new to replace them. Then JR has been injured most of this year. And for the past month Love has been injured. I think in the playoffs the Cavs will be fine because Lebron and Irving will just play huge minutes, but obviously you don't want them doing that for the whole regular season.

This is their depth chart right now:
Thompson / Frye
Jefferson / James Jones
Lebron / Korver
Shump / McRae
Irving / Felder

compared to last year:
Thompson / Mozgov
Love / Frye
Lebron / Jefferson
JR / Shump
Irving / Delly

This is completely correct for regular season, but when the playoffs come they'll have JR. Also, I don't remember Mozgov hardly ever coming off the bench during the playoffs, so I don't know how much that affects playoff depth; they played a lot of small ball with solid defense from Shump and JR.

Also also, they still have Love. I think he missed about the same amount of time for a different health problem last year.

I should have added this year's playoff depth if all are healthy:

LeBron/RJ
Kyrie/Felder
Love/Korver
Thompson/Frye
JR/Shump

I'm still hoping Liggins turns up; he was starting to look really good on defense in December.

>coasting

That's all they've ever done.

Yeah but they didn't look bad while they did it before

They're just coasting. They can play with only 4 players on the court and win the east easily. They will sweep in the finals in 6 games easily. The Warriors are shook and the Spurs can't match up in a 7 game series.

swept by the sixers in 6

>Korver at PF
Lue is a genius

Gotta get dem MVPs

>sweep
>6