Bad Dragon Thread

Bad Dragon Thread

Anyone here own one of these? What are your experiences? Anyone who owns more than one care to rate them?

Also what are they billed as?

I bought a Snowball recently, would recommend, if you asking about billing because you want to be discrete, it's probably best to wait until you've moved out.

I don't have one of their strokers, but I've got a medium sized dildo from them, and it's fucking wonderful. Good material, great shape, easy to clean, and the knot rest right up against my prostate. Fucked my wife with it in a couple of times, felt like I was also getting fucked. As far as strokers go, I'd be hesitant to spend more than ten bucks on one, since they're usually kind of a bitch to clean. I say that about to defile a fleshlight, but I'm going to regret that once I'm done with it and have to do all the cleanup bullshit.

>Also what are they billed as?

dragon pussy inc.

same as the return address on the package.

pls no lmao

I really want the JT but I don't want to pull the trigger on it

i got a boort and im waiinfy know right??

you have to sign for it too.

I've never really understood people who say strikers are hard to clean. I have an onaholes I purchased a bit ago and all I do is take a bottle of water, insert the top into the whole, and squeeze it, douching the insides until clean.

I would die

people are fucking lazy bro... it's sad really.. just get the fuck up and run it under the tap forreal

I own a small cole. Would kill for a medium rex, but it's so fucking expensive.

I wouldn't buy one of Bad-dragon's masturbators unless I had a girl to use it on me while I used my cole on her.

Way I see it is I can just use my hand if I want dick stimulation, the dick shaped toys are great because that's not something that's easy to do.

>TFW No girl into dragon dildos to hook up with and do kinky shit with

Its more of a kink thing for me to go out and actually use a JT though tbh

it's not all cracked up like it sounds bro. the girl i was swapping spit with was into all this but she was unstable. I mean really unstable. I know you think you can handle it but it;s something you got to experience.

I have moved out but my debit card billing statement is still sent to my house and my parents are cosigned onto my bank account

I have a JT, it's good for average sized cocks, if you're a little on the smaller side, or like REALLY tight holes, go for Snowball, if you're a bit bigger, probably best to go for Perry, or one of the muzzles (unless of course you LIKE vaginas).

i imagine this would be a breeding ground for all sorts of nasty bacteria, since it would never really dry out.

seems really fucking gross tbh

I'm aware of the fact that most girls into this kind of thing are really fucked up.

Knew one who had another fantasy dildo, an "orc dick", and she was fucking nuts. Had a couple girls online who liked the idea of the dog dick toys but every one of them went straight to wanting to talk about getting fucked by real dogs. Which is fine and all, but it's not the same fetish.

what about the equine or duke? and Is the duke similar to JT

I feel you dude.. it's crazy really.. but really it's subjective which I respect.

Store it upside down, you put your dick in a breeding ground for bacteria during real sex. You want to duck a condom all your life, go ahead

Cleaning penetratables is easy as fuck. Just hold the flat ended opening up against a hot water faucet in your tub and rinse the fuck out of it. Literally. Or just run it through your dishwasher with no soap in it.

I got it, wasn't very good honestly

Well, we're all gonna make it some day friend. There's always that one girl that is into my our weird fetishes and isn't crazy.

Jeez dude, apply for your own card already. Easy to get one with a $300 limit even if you have poor credit. Just don't roll balances.

I already have a Natascha, but I'm thinking of getting something else because I'm a tired of having to fight to get my dick inside it.

Tbh it's not about finding one that "isn't crazy". It's more about finding one that has crazy you can deal with. Everyone has something going on.

>what are they billed as?
Afraid your parents will notice?

This is always my problem with onaholes/fleshlights. They're too tight if you're above average, it's a struggle to even get my dick in half the time and they tear incredibly fast.

But I'm biased because I have a fetish for loose/ruined pussies to begin with.

I had this one, it was a loli style one but still it was only about 4 inches deep and too tight to use without tearing.

True, I know one that I would absolutely marry if she wasn't one of those "I'll fuck you, but not just you, I want to fuck whoever I want whenever I want" kind of girls.

If you pay with a card it'll show up as BD Enterprises. If you use PayPal it's Baddra. And the packages come in unassuming brown boxes with a random name attached to a business.

ive got a JT - was fun at first but its honestly easier to just use an onahole. JT is better to stick between your bed and fuck than to sit there and wank with.