Is he /ourguy/? He is literally a real life shitposter

Is he /ourguy/? He is literally a real life shitposter

a real shitposter wouldn't sell out for viewership. a real shitposter does it only for (You)

>He is literally a real life piece of shit
ftfy

Skeeeeeeeeyuuuup

He's no Cowherd

Say my name

Being paid thousand of dollars for certain cowboys-shitposting IRL and being wrong all the time and getting cucked on camera.

Skyp a paid Sup Forums poster..

Truly based.

Funny thing is a lot of what he says isn't even that crazy. Most of the dumb stuff he says is only Cowboys related.

Skeeup

SKEEYUP

/Our Guy/ would be someone who is mildly offensive, while being correct and autistic about details.

Shitposter celebration is half the reason why Sup Forums post 2008 is godawful.

He didn't sell out for viewers he went to a place that allowed him to shitpost harder

>working le'veon bell so hard he made a a song about how much of a meanie head you are
fucking based skip

Skeeeyup I TOLD....I TOLD YOU SO!

You literally just described Cowherd, who is indeed /our guy/

Sup Forums hates Cowherd because he makes millions betting NFL and college football and is statistically more right about football than all of Sup Forums while they make 0 dollars though.

That's not true at all. If you see somebody hating on Cowherd, it's a sure bet they're a Redditor.

The people who hate Cowherd cite the absolute dumbest reason for hating him. They think it's bad that he changes his opinions fast and often, completely oblivious to the fact that's how you should think as a sports bettor.

how's the canal?
i hear they are making a bigger one

Shit's ready and open for business. Come down and visit it. Right now it's summer so you know the beach is calling you.

i'll head down for spring break
paint the town red