Well Sup Forumsros, its time to come together

Well Sup Forumsros, its time to come together.
Our fantastic boating skills have crash landed us on an island. We need to find some sort of way to survive. wat do?

Background Info

>Sup Forumsros have limited supplies, no defenses and poor social skills.

>native tribe on the island SE of ours is not very developed, however very knowledgeable of their land.

>Unknown colony is beginning construction on the largest landmass from us.

Aight, I'll kick this off. First find fresh water and set up camp by clearing brush.

>We've created a rubbish hut out of the wood we collect from clearing some of the land and have created a poor water-purification stove.

>Nonamers have created a farm.

>Natives show no activity.

Using rags torn from shirts construct a crude filter to remove potential dirt and grime from water or to process saltwater if freshwater isn't available

Okay. Now we need to start finding a food source. We should explore and forage around the lake and see if the water source contains fish, mudcrabs, etc. Might as well pick up some dry sticks and leaves along the way to prepare for the night.

Sup Forums Rapes one of the natives and takes it as a slave

(I can specialize in defenses and weaponry tactics) grabbing some large yet loose branches (not sure if personal insertion is frowned apron but it makes it easier to type) I use some edged rocks to begin whittling down some makeshift spears

Sup Forums gets cucked by the superior minorinatives' massive cocks and superior brown seed

>You fail miserably at finding much other than a waterfall, convenient right? It appears that there are some small fish in our pond. We will try to use them as food for the time being.

>Sup Forums forgets their poor social skill and lack of boat, rapes another Sup Forumsro. Homosexuality is born inside our culture.

You manage to create a spear and kill your first fish. However, while practicing your weaponry outside you stab yourself in the foot. You lie down and think about what you've done.

Sup Forums is currently only consists of one race, sorry.

Okay, we're getting desperate for materials, and night is falling. So let's get some rest around the small fire near the rubbish hut. In the morning, the injured user rests his foot and forages some more while I go back to the boat to salvage materials near the show.

Upon thinking about potential infection I search the palms for any coconuts, if found I intend to extract the coconut vinegar and combine it with heated saltwater to create a makeshift antiseptic which can then be soaked up by a cloth and applied to my wound

>wait till nighttime
>everyone asleep
>shove supplies in ass
>morning
>where da supplies
>I stand in front of everyone
>I shout
>BEHOLD YOUR SUPPLIES
>shit everything out
>nobody can't use supplies anymore
>run away
>steal tribenigger kids
>form child prostitute ring between kids and the new colony
>profit
>invest in new kids
>make the aryan child prostitute with tightest butthole and pussy
>contact podesta
>sell the aryan child prostitute for 7.2 million
>buy wholesale aborted fetuses
>put in little motion control minds in their bootyhole
>steal b-29 from local airshow
>put in wholesale fetuses
>write fallen angels on foreheads
> fly over this shitty survival island
>supplies still covered in my shit so all you just sleep under trees
> drop fallen angels
> fetuses fall on ground and explode
>baby you're a fireeeeworkkk
>island capsizes
>you people, colony and tribeniggers die
>mission accomplished
>retire from armed service
>veterans affairs declined my retirement
>become hobo yelling how I gave podesta sex slaves and bombed cities with aborted fetusi
>die peacefully from aids
>end

Should go into writing.

>You're no genius, but you do have a stroke of luck by checking the shore. Some supplies from the boat washed up. We've found basic medical supplies and a gun. You also take note that the natives village is much larger than you originally thought.

>You manage to patch your wound. You're deemed village moron and return to stabbing things with your stick.

>Village autist is stopped by stickpoking moron shortly after he began shoving sticks in his ass. Autist was stabbed and exiled from the Sup Forumsroshack and is hiding in the woods somewhere.

>Find Water
>Find Food
>Build Small, close-knit village of mud and grass huts
>elect leader (OP?)
>Begin Farming food and timber to our best abilities
>Build Litrine, start boxing our shit/piss/vomit away from camp
>Build small scale defenses around camp
>Send ambassadors to the tribe with gifts from the modern world
>Continue to do this until tribe and Sup Forums has a productive trade relationship
>continue to box shitpiss
>learn the geography of island and how to use the plants, bugs, etc.
>invite tribesmen to feast
>poision their food with trace amounts of shitpiss and other nasty things from the island
>hold feast, send tribesmen back home
>raid horribly sick village next day
>kill everyone over the age of 20. >Keep everyone else as slaves
>occupy the tribe's island
>Teach Kekism to the youngest children.
>A free Kekistan is made Sup Forumsros

Gotta go my med supplies to village moron and then head into the woods with the gun to hunt for meat to dry out. The jerky would permit longer excursions and give us more time to build a raft.

slow down, hoss

>Cut down trees and build raft
>paddle raft to native islands while they sleep
>slit all of their throats in their sleep
>sell their corpses as fuck dolls
>profit

(Aww, I actually did research for that one) furthering our weaponry I whittle away at smaller twigs, putting notches in the ends for later use (arrow pile) and find longer, sturdy yet bendable branches for bows then go out in search of a small or otherwise (reasonably) harmless animal to kill. If found, the meat will be kept to feed the group and I will extract tendons to use as strings on bows

He already went into it. It's about 8 in in his ass right now.

>While poking things with his stick, the village moron finds an animal he can't come to kill. A small frog joins the colony as a pet, moral is raised. Everyone loves the frog.

>You failed to realize the gun is jammed from being in the ocean. It's virtually useless right now.

>Small shed is made outside our Sup Forumsrohome to store random supplies, small pile of sticks grows.

Realizing that OP isn't impressed by my spearmanship and will therefor not give me the capability to kill animals for their tendons, I resort to removing the elastic waistbands of any spare pants and using them as drawstrings instead

That'll do, mein füher

>Moron has created a bow, however lost his pants in the process. He endures many cold nights and shriveled balls reduces his testosterone levels. He believes its best for himself to go vegan.

>Frog is placed in a large cage and worshipped daily. The Sup Forumsros call him kek.

Realistically even if there were no spare pants and I took the elastic out of my own I could still wear them at night since I'd be laying down

LOLIS INVADE ISLAND AND RAPE Sup ForumsROS